I have a lot of ADMIXTURE maps (the genetic composition of a population) of Latin America...

I have a lot of ADMIXTURE maps (the genetic composition of a population) of Latin America. I can post them if you want to

I'm waiting for the Brazilian one. But I think it's impossible

Go on

here, but it looks like shit

Argentina
Blue = Euro
Red = Amerindian

Mexico

Not interested in debating/defending any positions but you got me curious. Overall what would be your analysis of the data.

I don't understand nothing

What we already knew. Whites are basically only on Argentina and Brazil. Also on Cuba (i didn't expect that). I couldn't find a graph for Uruguay. The otehr countrires are almost completely mestizos, and some have more amerindians than others

Because it looks like shit. Anyway, here is what the algorith does: " analyses differences in the distribution of genetic variants amongst populations" "identifies populations from the data and assigns individuals to that population representing the best fit for the variation patterns found"

Chile

Well I don't have more graphs

the little maps desu

And Chile?

fair enough, thx

Here
And the OP

How niggers manage to travel to pacific side of america?

My little iberian mestizos, join union with spain when?

Well, there is the explanation of my tiny shitty eyes, thanks.

>B.S. in Math, M.S physics
>no idea how to read these graphs
Feels American man

Is there more?

Every place of the Americas had slavery dumb monkey

Every line is a person and it's ordered by group.

By one drop rule, Chileans, Argentinians and Mexicans are all black. Because all have black blood kek

there was another one which seemed similar in its information, but was even uglier

>By one drop rule
retarded american mental gymnastics

americans are autistic

That's sad, thanks anyway

Chile was nothing before 1880. Slavery was abolished in Chile in 1810. The population of slaves was no existent since was much cheaper hire coolies from china than import niggers from the other side of the world. MONKEY.

>still don't get it
JUST

>le 56%

You was there in this time... Great. Do you have a time machine?

But you all have black blood. I think you should kill yourselves, you're already mad about this.

muh dick

i don't
i'm italian diaspora you subhuman amerifat

t. CHI

Sicilians have SSA admixture.

> That southern euro spike in the middle of Scandi

B E R G E N
E
R
G
E
N

post the sources instead, faggot

use reverse image search

History is written in books. Government keep account of slaves because THEY WHERE PROPERTY, and you paid taxes over the number of niggers you own?

Also, the reason that Uruguay is white, is because we take all niggers from there.

>Sicilians have SSA admixture

Did they used mixed individuals for the Amerindian component? Why?

>Uruguay is white

If all South Americans have black blood according to this data, I doubt this little piece of land doesn't have black blood too.

ask the glorious conquerors

We aren't white, we are simply the least non-white of the continent.

> Also on Cuba (i didn't expect that
How come? Cuba is the most iberian country outside of Europe and on average slightly more Euro admixture (72%) than Argentinians and Brazilians (71% for both), but less than Uruguayans

I mean, not fucking black.

So, you agree that america is not white?

meant for

Probably the whole world (not counting lost tribes in the amazonas or some weird people in the himalayas) has black blood

Because I was clueless like an american

what is green?

If we are going to meme about dick sizes I'm darker than a moonless night because me mide 20 centimetros in cold af water

post pic

no homo

What do the abbreviations in this one mean?

BLACK

even white americans, especially those living in the south have a higher degree of african admixture than the average south american

Not literally 20 cms in cold water, but when erect. Not posting pics because this is a blue board.

The places were the samples were took. It's on the paper