But then you'd be wrong, even if we were only talking about tennis

but then you'd be wrong, even if we were only talking about tennis.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
measurement.gov.au/measurementsystem/Pages/HistoryofMeasurementinAustralia.aspx
vocaroo(.)com/i/s0TJkQ8dOlz2
vocaroo.com/i/s0JUfhHcrRVj
youtu.be/uGdnoLV6mAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone post the quotes from the guy who absolutely destroyed her and her sister.

She is a guy so makes sense...

Didn't she lose to men around rank 100?

Rank 206 to be precise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters

>Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager."
>The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[32] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers.
> He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[33] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance."
>He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun."

yes

This women vs men in sports is such a fucking retarded battlefront for feminists.

I mean you have world records. As of now the men and female categories are still split, so you can compare the world records and have it black on white who is more athletic.

To add to this.

Fastest recorded female serve in tennis: 210.8 km/h or 131 in retard units
Fastest recorded male serve in tennis: 263.4 km/h or 163.7 in retard units

Nedless to say i would not want to get hit by either, but the male serve is around 25% faster.

I'm a woman and I agree this whole equality in sports thing is so fucking annoying. Women will never be biologically equal to men it's impossible.

I have younger brothers, when we were young I could easily beat them up and pin them down. As soon as they went through puberty there was no way. We also lead similar sporty lifestyles.

Just the way it is.

love posting this whenever they say serena is one of the GOAT athletes

This has nothing to do with thread
but I am in serbia pls help

whats that in miles per hour?

>I'm a woman
sure you are Nigel

>greatest athletes
Actually, that's fucking wrong because there are plenty of tennis pros that could blow her out of the water, but she's probably by far the most famous tennis pro, (along with her sister).

If you ever want to find an instance of female privilege, this is it.

Though her sentiment is admirable, it's possible it comes more from ego, and as I said, it's not true.

I added retard units.

>retard units

kek, America btfo.

who the fuck has the time to remember some random niggers

Fuck off, we're full

My favourite rule of thumb is that in any sport category, the best men will be better than the best women by ~10%. It's remarkably consistent for a crazy range of sports.

Weightlifting olympic world records

Womens 75+kg
155kg snatch
193kg c&j
348kg total

Mens 69kg
166kg snatch
198kg c&j
359kg total

Mens 62kg
154kg snatch
183kg c&j
333kg total

Its stupid to argue men and women are even close to similar in sports

Roger Federer is the greatest tennis player of all time. Or Djokovic, or Nadal. It's not relative, and any I'm the most dominant Chinese Dwarf at tennis in the World, and better than Federer or Serena!

don't you use a mix of imperial and metric like we do? i don't know, genuinely curious.

Its pretty stupid yea, but that wont stop me from cheering for our female athletes. We surprisingly have some decent athletes for a 2mil shitty corrupt country.

wow thanks for your womanly insight, i never would have thought of it like that

No I agree you can be proud of them and female weightlifting is still interesting

its just dumb to try not to separate the two like queen coon

femanon here

men only outperform women in sport because our patriarchal society teaches women that men are somehow just physically superior and so most women don't try as hard. maybe if we started teaching girls that they could be the best, women would do better in sport.

also its a biological fact that women have stronger legs relative to their bodies AND women deal with childbirth so dont give me any of this "well men are just magically stronger hehe" bullshit.

Wasn't she rekt by some guy who isn't even top 200?

I'm confused by this. The arguments from feminists always come down to
>Well SOME women are super strong/ tough!
and groups such as this, adjusted for weight class as well, ought to be those outliers. The people must have a minimal amount of fat, a lot of muscle and train all the time. Why, then, don't the women perform as well as the men?

Not good. Too subtle as a joke and too stupid as bait. 5/10. Try again.

I also accounted for that since the women could be as fat and strong as humanly possible while the guys are usually very lean in their weight class

feminists are just dumb niggers who don't know the first thing about biology or sports

Why don't they talk about doubles or mixed doubles? There's an Indian who has consistently won the last six opens including Wimbledon but I see no news about her.

Women here. I personally bench 8plate as warm up since I have rejected the indoctrination of the cishet, white patriarchy.

yw

I just thought 'she' was admitting what everyone has known for years. "She" is a tranny.

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad

Assuming that you do know about biology, why aren't women roughly as strong in this case? It seems as though logically they ought to be about the same.

I know it's bait, but.....

>biological fact that women have stronger legs relative to their bodies

Pic related. Ants stronger than women according to relative body size.

bone density, shape of hips, proportions, natural testosterone and hgh production, women have higher bf% at the same weight and height, and probably some other shit I have no idea about

I know some basics but I'm not an expert by a long shot
but even the basics can tell someone they aren't the same

>One of the greatest athlete of all time

There is a reason why you aren't playing against men

Nope.

All industries will use metric in production. Imperial and British Whitworth are used almost exclusively for maintenance on old gear.

How is this an argument at all?

Women are biologically weaker in strength than men when at full potential. This is common knowledge for civilized people.

>Civilized

You assume too much

they need to update that picture.
Both men's and women's records at those weight classes have been broken

>Malaysia
>Civilized

kek. Still have more common sense than liberals in the west. That says a lot about them.

The point still stands though.

I know I was just saying the picture is off
I posted the new records earlier in the thread and women are still way off

Thanks Mr. Skeltal

Here you go user
measurement.gov.au/measurementsystem/Pages/HistoryofMeasurementinAustralia.aspx

Some oldfags still talk in feet and inches. We generally laugh at and poke them sticks

Hey, we are part of commonwealth too. Our educated citizens can speak English, and our English is not Indian-tier I am confident about it.

ITT fragile egos clinging to statistics and argument to affirm a pathetic and unnoticed existence
>implying Serena couldn't take your boipussi for a ride

TFW Đoković lost to Na Li, nice job fucking Cucković.
Fucking clown.

Vocaroo this:

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express,
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.
And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!

The easy complicated answer is testosterone.

Women range from 0-40 ng/dl.
Men range from 800-1200 mg/dl.

They build more muscle, at a greater density, recover faster between workouts, and are generally far more aggressive.

And the current olympic stats are after they stopped gender testing female weightlifters because so many of the female weightlifters are one of the chromosomal mutants who are not genetically female.

>And the current olympic stats are after they stopped gender testing female weightlifters because so many of the female weightlifters are one of the chromosomal mutants who are not genetically female.

you have a source for that? I have never heard that before

What a legend

I wanna sniff her butthole

My English is pretty bad, and on top of that I have no talent on reciting poem.

You can stop listening to it any time to save your soul. Sorry in advance for giving you a bad experience.

vocaroo(.)com/i/s0TJkQ8dOlz2

okay then ms strong independant niggress play against men and we will give you that honor k?

I like this

All I heard was lips smacking

Sounds kind of like a Belgian Chinese

She'd get fucking rekt by good amature male players.

vocaroo.com/i/s0JUfhHcrRVj

Is it this type of thread? youtu.be/uGdnoLV6mAk

what the fuck is this

I am glad you like it.

Chinese is my mother tongue.

Your vocaroo is much better. I concede.

A video about the women in OPs impact in the field of sports.

it's not a competition it's just lulz

Fucking glorious.

>break powerlifting wr
>still skeleton

THEY SAID I WOULD MAKE IT

I don't think of it as such. Another way to say it is I like your voice.

No homo.

does anyone have that grip strength graph?

>powerlifting

Does anyone here actually have a tug to a sound track?

>Na Li started with a 30 - 0 advantage each service game. Đoković clowned around and even switched place with the ballboy at one time.
>Still only won 3-2.
Do you really think he would have lost if he took the game seriously?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0JUfhHcrRVj
get a better mic

you can loan me some money to buy one. I will pay back i promise

it's not even that close though. The USA women's team, who are ranked no.1 in the world and won the last WWC, got beaten something like 7-0 by a male under 15 team. Sup Forums could literaly assemble a soccer team made up of fat neo nazi neckbeards and expect to easily beat the professional US women's team.

>I will pay back i promise
>flag
Thanks for the hearty kek mr debt.

>retard units
Sneaky bastard, I like you

This actually isn't remarkable, because there is NO woman who can compete in men's tennis.

>When former number 1's Kim Clijsters and Lleyton Hewitt were dating, she said that she struggled to win a point off Hewitt, let alone a game.
>When female player Chris Evert-Lloyd was at her peak, she said her brother who played low level college tennis beat her (from her autobiography).

Serena has less a lot of skill in terms of strategy, tennis sense, anticipation, and consistency. But no amount of skill can overcome the strength gap. They're essentially different games when you get down to it

>I prefer greatest athlete of all time

Yea well good luck with that sweetie

Based burger

Yeah but what is it in miles per hour

Legendary. He didn't take it seriously at all.

>can't even beat most men
>wants to be known as 'one of the greatest athletes'

That fame has caused some serious narcissism

>Karsten Braasch v the Williams Sisters
>During the 1998 Australian Open, sisters Serena and Venus Williams boasted that they could beat any man ranked outside the world's top 200. The challenge was accepted by Karsten Braasch, a German player ranked No 203 (his highest ranking was No 38). Before the matches, Braasch played a round of golf in the morning, drank a couple of beers, smoked a few cigarettes, and then played the Williams sisters for a set each, one after the other. He defeated Serena, 6-1, and Venus, 6-2. Serena said afterwards "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily."
>In 1999 when Serena Williams was 18 and ranked 4th in the world, she re-opened the debate on whether women can compete with men in professional sport. The US Open champion believed she could take on and beat the best players in the men's game - she even applied for a wild card entry to take part in a men's singles event, the Eurocard Open, but this did not eventuate, mainly because she could not compete as she was not a man.

Didn't they lose out to some chain smoker in the 200 range when they were in their prime?

The greatest female athlete of all time is Paula Radcliffe, and it's not even close. About 50 years ago she'd have held the World record, for anyone, in the marathon, and her time, over 3 minutes faster than the second best, has stood for 13 years.

>Retard units

Drugs

anyone have that webm of the female dirtbike clusterfuck?

>childbirth card

that was a nice touch. (you)

"she" is hinting at the truth

But they were just 16 and 17.
But still, it says a lot to get shat on by a halfdrunk aussie cunt.

Did you even see that match?