Rated R

>Rated R
>"Will probably contain lots of nudity" according to IMDB

What are we in for? Are we going to see the Mammarios again?

>the spacing between everyone

what's the bet The Rock fucked all three of them while the two manlets watched?

I think they feel safer near the Rock because there isn't any risk with him.

no such thing as tits in 2017?

I really don't think she will get naked,it will probably be the fat guy full frontal or something. Daddario went naked in TD because it was artsy and it was a prestige drama,somehow I doubt that she will go naked for a comedy. In conclusion some extras will be naked and we will probably get a male full frontal because that's what all r rated comedies have lately.

t. manlet

>shoes
>on the beach

>male full frontal because that's what all r rated comedies have lately.
Really? Maybe I should start watching some comedies. I don't remeber seeing cocks on TV ever.

why the fuck is the rock wearing shoes on the fucking beach?

Can't wait

it will be random beach chicks partying or something

from left to right
Ostrich Legs, Broken Hips, The Nippon Nutcrusher, Pussy Destroyer, Uber Turbo Manlet, Autism

Looks like a winnar

Lol. Are you a child? This post just reeks from being underage. Let me educate you kid. Baywatch was a show about life guards. Life guards require very little clothing for their jobs. But you wouldn't know that since you never left the side of your moms left tit. Oh boy were gonna see bobbies. No you wont. Watch some old Baywatch episodes and tell me if they show nudity. What there was a Baywatch series? You spastic faggot of course there is a series. Why the fuck do you think this is a remake off? The fucking looney toons? Don't be stupid and use your browser for its intended purpose. And you have to be a real fucking retard to believe anything IMDB says. Try to be a functioning member of society and do something useful. Like perhaps read a book so you wont be this fucking stupid in the future. It's not that hard.

Whats happened to Efron? He looks like a Ninja Turtle toy

>All the nudity is the greasy fag all the way to the right

Steroids

Hasselhoff plz

this is photoshopped right? theres no way this is real

i read the script op, theres no sex or nudes scenes from any of the main cast.. rock walks in to a couple having sex so maybe thats what is..
Its most likely the Rock's ass + random titties ... it says 'graphic' nudity though not just nudity... If it was just boobs or ass wouldnt say graphic. probably a random dick shot cuz thats in now

*blocks your path*

RIP Zyzz

*steps over you*

probably a massive one too, just to make women be even more selective
>oh, sorry, only nine inches?

Damn,he looks like he's a 45 year old in shape,the tan and wrinkles really fucked him up.

it's the natural lifecycle of a manlet when they can no longer pretend to be a boy

>roiding for this
>at 5'8

>Juicing to try to get the HBK '96 body

fair enough this is probably him midway through a cycle. I bet off cycle with a bit of fat back he looks great