SOUTH CHINA SEA WAR

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Chinese president Xi Jinping has reportedly ordered the People's Liberation Army to prepare for combat.
This comes ahead of an international tribunal on Tuesday that's expected to issue an unfavorable ruling against China's claims over the South China Sea.
U.S.-based Boxun News said Tuesday that the instruction was given in case the United States takes provocative action in the waters once the ruling is made.
The U.S. and China have been expanding their military activities across the sea, stoking heavy tension between the two superpowers.
China controls roughly 90 percent of the South China Sea, a critical waterway that handles some five trillion U.S. dollars worth of trade every year.
The Philippines filed a suit to The Hague tribunal in 2013, accusing Beijing of seizing Scarborough Shoal, a fishing area that Manila claims is part of its exclusive economic zone.
It said China's extensive maritime claims don't conform to the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea which was ratified by both countries.
Since then, the country has stacked up 15 claims against China's vast territorial expansion.
China opposes the arbitration process.
It says it does not acknowledge the tribunal's jurisdiction, and will not accept its ruling.
The Hague's ruling on Tuesday is binding but the court lacks powers of enforcement.

arirang.com/News/News_View.asp?nseq=193264

UPDATE:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/12/philippines-wins-south-china-sea-case-against-china

>China has lost a key international legal case over strategic reefs and atolls that it claims would give it control over disputed waters of the South China Sea. The judgment by an international tribunal in The Hague chiefly in favour of claims by the Philippines will increase global diplomatic pressure on Beijing to scale back military expansion in the sensitive area.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Defense_Cooperation_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRP_Rajah_Humabon_(PF-11)
upi.com/Business_News/Security-Industry/2012/12/13/Xi-Jinping-commands-PLA-to-ready-for-real-combat/80041355414247/
youtube.com/watch?v=YMTZMdWVG1Q
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-05/americas-oil-reserves-unmatched-says-new-study
youtube.com/watch?v=T-3ws7b4sZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for total war

America getting pulled in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Defense_Cooperation_Agreement

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Guys?

2nd for Fallout

Honestly, it's not gonna happen.

It's just a drill

War won't happen don't get excited, it's just another pissing contest

this

Fucking Chinks literally believe they rightfully own the world because of some crazy ass emperor thousands of years ago stating god said so.

We need to eliminate China now because they sure as shit wont stop at this.

Wouldn't be the first time a frenchman hid their heads from danger.

Kek wills it

> We

There's no 'we' anymore, Brit. You left, remember?

THE RIDE IS STARTING FAGGOTS ALL ABOARD

Australia puts their support behind America. Fucking chinks buying our land.

Why should I give a fuck?

I will never get to experience 50s white America with a loyal wife and kids, a comfortable income, and a large house, so the human race can burn for all I care. I'm just glad all the shitskins, Jews and boomers in urban centers will get to taste that sweet, sweet nuclear fire before anyone else.

>it's another "happening" episode

Wake me up when you stop being retarded.

aka never wake me up. Let me sleep forever.

low quality banter desu and I'm a German in France not a French

I didn't realize we left the planet Earth!

Bad move m8. Obongoboo has made us so weak.

This. Those fucking chinks are crawling into every part of the Pacific like fucking ants. Idgaf about flips, but the chinks need to be slapped down. Hope America fucks them up good.

Is it just coincidence that the US senate last month passed a bill which allowed female conscription?

Got to have a lot of able bodies on hand to fight the Chinks

Their navy will stop any chinese aggression.
Commissioned in 1943, it has 13 guns so it doesn't need missiles.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRP_Rajah_Humabon_(PF-11)

War with a big nation like china has me more spooked than anything.
I'll be watching this happening.

>imblying

We're all just back down and let China do wtf they wanna do and cry about how they're continuing to break international law

Yeah that didn't work for ukraine either. We don't honor treaties anymore.

If you're not a frenchman why feel insulted?

Calm down Brit. China only has beef with the USA and Korea. We're safe unless Merkel plans to fuck shit up again.

IT'S NOT HAPPENING!

News from 2012.

upi.com/Business_News/Security-Industry/2012/12/13/Xi-Jinping-commands-PLA-to-ready-for-real-combat/80041355414247/

You yanks have been here since the start of 1900s, and I know you want the oil from those islands

>tfw the great happening isn't a race war

feels bad man

check them

Seriously how are so many fooled by China? They have no Navy, U.S. owns the oceans hundredfold (not even exaggerating.

It always amazes me how many Americans are completely fooled by the meme that our military isn't batshit insane.

>He thinks war will happen

China will just keep going to the courts.

No happening, go to bed.

lmao. the chinks to become a superpower

youtube.com/watch?v=YMTZMdWVG1Q

pretty sure japan is also pretty big on chinas hit list

We don't need oil. We have more oil right under us than anyone else.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-05/americas-oil-reserves-unmatched-says-new-study

Don't be stupid, do you honestly think your alliance is worth going to war with china? just like what happened in Ukraine if it comes to war the world will just turn the other way

Realistic Scenario is Chinese try to take land of downandah

>Task force set sail for Australia
>Seen by JORN hundreds of miles away
>RAAF F/A-18s and land based launchers spam Harpoons at enemy shipping
>Third of Task Force is sunk
>Make Amphibious landing at Darwin
>1st US Marine Battalion based at Darwin gets overran by hordes
>March for Canberra along coast
>Barely make it through dry country before Collins class sink everything in coral sea cutting off supply
>Chinks die of starvation then bombed for fun

Couldn't abos just beat them with sticks and boomerangs?

You're right. But not EU in any shape or form. It's just EU trying to intervere and cry along with the big dogs.

Goodbye Philipines, you had a fun run on this earth while it lasted

The Commonwealth motherfucker!

This isn't Hearts of Iron.

>Court has no power to enforce

Back to bed.

China could literally settle in the middle of your country without you knowing about it.

this. there is literally zero incentive to go to war. I have nothing of value to protect. this country has money, sure. but the culture of our nation blows. so does the demographic.

American expat working in Hong Kong and this isn't even on our news.

It's probably not a big deal.

Except for all the spiders and shit that would kill them.

Sup Forums is boring AF when there's no "happening"

See, I would fight to go protect Australia. But I'm not particularly interested in going to fight to protect the Philippines or invade mainland China. Fuck that.

And your deported criminals.

UK, Cucked Canada, Shitposting Ausies, a bunch of niggers and poo in loo
Good luck with that

>assuming USA will remain 'muh freedom' and thus not follow this commonwealth of niggers

they wouldn't last two days in the desert

>China not showing the result of the tribunal
Lmao, you think thats suprising?

you gotta admit china is pretty shit on so is their ethics

It's not as bad as Black Lives Matter in my opinion. I would rather have a wife that says 3 sentences on a daily basis and that cries when I fuck her up the arse, than being raped myself by nigs.

Imagine that all the Filipino Lady boys go to war

I'm suprised australia only has 23 million people. The same population as taiwan. The chinks could use that land.

Yeah. Sure the Chinks are ready to destroy the world in a nuclear war with the United States... that makes a lot of sense.

I hope there's just a real happening soon, i'm tired of being a loser

We needed to slap them over a decade ago. Unfortunately since they're a nuclear power there's only so much slapping to be done.

Realistically it would have been best to let Japan genocide the fucking Han but nooooo couldn't have that now could we?

>People's Liberation Army
>people are literally slaves in China

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>Chinese soldiers land in Darwin
>No where to march but crocodile infested swamps for hundreds of kilometers that finally gives way to desert so inhospitable that literally no one has ever permanently lived there.
can't wait

You mean like the EU slaps Russia every now and then? Yeah that sure taught them a lesson.

>War won't happen don't get excited
Exactly.
America will retreat with its tail between its legs again, while mumbling something about "best navy" and "could have won, but we don't want to fight," "moral high ground" leaving all its allies in the region to their fate.
The USA have never defended an ally in the history of its existence, its not about to start now.

I guess we finally found the chink in chink's armor.

>imagine all the refugees that don't

What is there like 3 nations worth a damn in there? Why is Fiji in a swing?

why not just remove both

Because you can't. It's the full package. As long as Barack Obama rules, and Hillary Clinton will rule, this shit will persist to exist.

Things have to get worse before they get better for us.

isn't it funny

australia's greatest defense is itself

full on revolution all or nothing
end the world right now

Manny pacquiao will protect the Philippines

You're going to be the first to go, sovereign Chinese territory with a flag.

I like how people like you think.
>shit hasnt happened thus it will never happen.
>Somehow the world isnt collapsing and everything is not like in the vidyagames.
>no fallout 4
>no last of us in 5 minutes.
The happening is already happening and has been happening for a while now.

I don't mind, I get to be the first to slicing a chink's head off, worth it in my books.

I'm up for that but we don't have the arms

You need to take a walk

Merkel will make things worse and then flee like most officials.

>Blow 3 valy damn.

>China kek

Naval wars are OK, tho.

Stuff gets destroyed and some heroes get martyred.

This

I walk 3 or 4 times a day for either 30 minutes to an hour.
You are dutch, you should've figured this out by now, dont shame us like this.

We'be got some big shoes to fill mate, and a hell of a reputation to uphold.

To be fair the island is a lot closer to the Phillipines than to China. China is in the wrong.

How realistic is this if war between China and US broke out over incursions into Philo and Viet space.

>Philippines and Vietnam form coalition with the US against China
>Australia and New Zealand join because we have stakes in the SEA region.
>North Korea joins China
>South Korea join coalition to avoid being purged by North Korea
>Japan joins in because of all the US military bases in it and to support SK.
>Taiwan joins coalition to avoid complete destruction
>Russia join to curb the US influence so it can rip ass in the middle east unabated
>Britain joins the US in solidarity
>EU completely bitches out

And probably Singapore joins the coalition as well.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-3ws7b4sZg

Captcha : Select all burgers

pretty much a non-country

Me not believing the Happening happened some time ago makes me an untrue Dutchman?

China is decades away yeh, its a problem for them. The other problem is that after the U.S. navy (excluding the Russians who have no love for China anyway). The other strongest fleets in the world belong to the Japanese who are naturally in the same region, the RN which has little business in the Pacific right now but w.e and the French navy which actually wants to increase presence in the pacific region. So the deck is stacked so massively against them.

This is somewhat of a problem though, Japan is also under the impression that the U.S. is lackluster here which is why its wants a more multilateral deterrent in the Pacific. This is only going to increase the risk between all the states here and can honestly make minor events like the OP's more likely to escalate. While the U.S. is undoubtedly drawing lines in front of places like Japan, to the Asian countries it is far more important how the region is shaping up.

Kokoda track the sequel

As somebody who is joining up soon I would certainly fight for the USA, but I would have a hard time fighting for some random chinks that did not give two shits about my country until they needed money or military support, but if it is what my country sends me to do...

So will any action happen?

Shit nigga we are far away from 2077

You do not get things based on how close ou are to them. You get them by winning and defeating your enemy in combat.
The time for war is now.

>Boxun News

So literally no one?

?
China has like half the tonnage of the US navy already built, and arming at a much faster pace
They could easily beat a combined alliance of all their neighboring countries.

Chinks vs US women and Trannies. Jee I wonder who'll win. I wouldn't be surprised if in spirit of being progressive before the war the US orders all soldiers to fight in high heels. Being as stupid as Americans are they'll embrace it and heed the command.

We're going to need a bigger boat.