Pitbulls are literally the dindus of dogs

Prove both they and their owners shouldn't get put down

>protip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBW5dfRoG7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qg_KQYwKgpE
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-study-dog-attacks-and-maimings-merritt-clifton.php
fatalpitbullattacks.com/
dogsbite.org/pdf/dog-attack-deaths-maimings-merritt-clifton-2014.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I win on every level

Dogs are a reflection of their owners. White people that own pits do not have vicious pits. Try harder upside down Canada.

pitbulls are war dogs, not pets.

>eats watermelon

First sign right there

No it's because they have faced generations of systemic oppression and slavery. It's our society's devaluation of pit bodies that is to blame.

>facebook memes

The pit bull breed did not exist when dogs were used in war.

If you would have said Cane Corso, I might have believed you.

dindus disproportionately own pitbulls

they make good hunting dogs if trained properly

could've said "mastiffs & variants", but i wasn't gonna get into the gritty of dog lineages. the point stands.

kekkerino

10/10

Genetics have absolutely everything to do with how dogs act. Thats why people acknowledge breed intelligence.

Pitbulls are fighting dogs, it's been bred into them as far back as the 1800's. They are for animal-baiting and dog fighting and nothing else.

Wait, 3 grown women couldn't subdue a pitpull?
Just stab the stupid thing lol

supposed to stick a finger up its ass.

>more from onion, inc
New Zealanders are literally cucks.

You have to remember that none of them want to kill the thing or use force.

So how's your carp war coming along?

I had some farmers dog bite me when i was rubbing it today. whereas his other dog is the most friendly dog ive ever met.

difference is literally the breed. same owner, same training, just some breeds are retarded.

yes its anecdotal so take with a grain of salt.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBW5dfRoG7Q

Based cats

bretty gud desu senpai

can you give me a source on this?

I've seen literally the opposite statistic that shows pitbulls doing a much smaller percentage of attacks. I didn't buy it, because it wasn't sourced either.

Still, it'be nice to have something legit to shove in lunatic pitbull owners' faces, so sauce me pls.

>CAAAP

>youtube.com/watch?v=qg_KQYwKgpE

I google image searched and got nothing. This one has sauce I think.

yeah, that one helped me find it, thanks

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-study-dog-attacks-and-maimings-merritt-clifton.php

bonus:

fatalpitbullattacks.com/

:^)

I think nature and nurture both play parts. Yeah, Pitbulls are bred fighting dogs, but I've known a few friends who were responsible dog owners that had Pitbulls, and they were pretty much affectionate teddy bears. A pit raised by an irresponsible nigger though is just asking for someone to get mauled to death. Dogs will mimic the energy and personality of the owner.

CALM AND ASSERTIVE ENERGY, MY FRIEND.

>fatalpitbullattacks.com/
>May 2014, New Haven County, CT
>Rita Pepe, 93
>Fatal pit bull attack

Dog "whispering" is very effective.

>I've seen literally the opposite statistic that shows pitbulls doing a much smaller percentage of attacks.
Both stats are right. Pitbulls do less attacks but their attacks have more serous consequences. is a stat of serous bodily harm.
dogsbite.org/pdf/dog-attack-deaths-maimings-merritt-clifton-2014.pdf
Pitbulls don't mind tearing victim to shreds and don't accept submission for stop. Because this is literally what they were bred for. Dogfights. Continue to fight no matter what, until they can breath and beyond.

They're good for holding pigs, fuck all else. Also likely to get injured due to having a nigger like mentality.
So many better breeds out there, even a mongrol is better than a shit bull

do staffordshire bull terriers count as pitbulls?

That's not gonna work and you're gonna get shit finger my friend.

>repeating this joke every time
real fucking original faggot

Most staffy crossed dogs make good pets. They're in the nig dog category though.

>look up Doggo Whisperer episodes
>almost all episodes with dangerous dogs involve ..... pitbulls!
just shoot the bastards

I almost had to shoot one.

WHAT STAYED YOUR HAND BROTHER

I've shot several. One with a 12 gauge solid. It was fuckin horrific.

Yeah, loads of chavs like them for their "toughness". Mine are just balls of fur that love to lie around and bark at the paki postie

w-what did the dog do to you?

That's true for all dogs though.

Well this particular dog had charged me once when I just had a knife. I was saved the first time by a good Samaritan driving a van. Dogs are retarded because they are more afraid of headlights than a big ass knife with a motherfucker yelling.

When I went home I though, "Wow, I'm retarded I should have just carried a gun."

Fast forward a few weeks later and that dog charges me again. I leaves its owner and moves 50m to get me. A rottweiler followed it, but it wasn't growling. This time I had a gun, a 100 year old revolver, and I drew it. I loudly shouted "stay back" while I took a weaver stance and aligned my sights on the dog's brain. The dog stopped about 5m away. The owner managed to call it back. He was cool about it and said he didn't blame me. The whole time I was worried because I only had 5 rounds.

tl;dr The owner called his dog back so I didn't shoot.

Damn.

Dindus (maoris) renting farm house on neighboring property. Dog killing sheep and harassing live stock.
Had another farm dog that was a pet, attacked my younger cousin, he was trying to ride it like a horse as kids do. Near skelped him.

>we all evolved to our environments over hundrets of thousands of years
nope. Most dog breeds were arificially bred by bored european aristocracy in the 1800's.

Oh, I noticed that about dogs. Most breeds, as well as mutts will run away if you start yelling and running towards them. I've chased off whole packs of 5-6 dogs that way.

Like you noticed though, the problem is when the dog is with its owner. 9 out of 10 times they're fucktards who'll stick up for their aggressive as fuck dogs over an endangered human being. So my yelling thing doesn't work since the owner will start giving you shit over it and you can't focus on the dog or the owner. If you get into a fight, you'll have the dog going for your legs in seconds. Good thing your guy was cool about it though.

I started carrying arround pepper spray because of a dumb old lady that walks her pitbull without a leash or a muzzle and the mean shit charged me once but I stayed calm and it just stood there barking at me. I haven't had to use the spray yet, so I hope it'll work when I need it.

Has anybody ITT had to use pepper spray on a dog?