twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Don't aspirate on your aspirations
What did he mean by this?

Who was he before he put on the mask

big guy

Don't quip on your quipspirations

>Dark Father

Bravo Jewcas

What, I thought his name was 'Dark' Vader??

he's an incompetent fool

>*heavy breathing*

the GOAT

He had faith and was a force to be reckoned with.

:3

fuck off reddit

In French his name is Dark Vador (pronounced Vah-dor )

Nice woodoo hide

Retard, could easily stopped death states plans if he just killed people as quick as possible, but he decided to show his cool moves, and rebels manage to escape

Rule of cool, m8

Childhood hero when all the kids wanted to be Luke Skywalker.

The movies haven't killed my original enthusiasm for the character yet. I used to try and imagine his exploits before and between the OT films.

You might be interested in TCW cartoon.
It starts as a watered down show for kids, but after a few seasons it depicts the slow downfall of Anakin in a better way than the movies.

Hello boyo

lucas tried to sabotage his character but the memory of the helmet and voice are just too appealing.

Surprisingly the hallway scene in Rogue One has come close enough to rekindling that feeling of his character to me.

It might sound lame, but smaller live action vignettes of missions and side stories sound great. The whole fall and redemption have been done to death. I want him and his crew reveling in that darkness and seriously bringing the Galaxy to its knees.

This desu, not the guy you replied to but it does have some good earlier episodes that push the PG rating, I'm only at the end of season 2 but it's supposed to get a lot better in the middle of S3

you might be interested in reddit, it's like this watered down version of Sup Forums.

Except Reddit doesn't become good after the first two seasons.
Which is the case about TCW.

Absolute dick. No better than the sand nigs that killed his mother.

yoda took 870 years to realise that good and evil exists in everyone, that show is fucking garbage

You judge an entire show of 6 seasons on the base of a single episode.
I took about 30 seconds to realise that you're a pleb and a shitposter, you are fucking garbage.

I dont understand why they felt the need to contaminate what was other wise a passable star wars story with cringey, unnecessary CG cameos.

Making moff tarkin pedantic and overtly sinister, instead of just competent and evil like he was in the original, was also obviously off, this should have been caught by the first person who watched it

And Vader's incorrect voice and quipping, that just doesn't fit at all, it's so obvious, how did anyone miss that

no I watched through that shit show and heard that the last episodes really tied everything together but it was even more of an embarrassment, fair enough if you enjoyed your kids cartoon user but I thought it was garbage

Badass character when I was a kid, turned into a complete meme and a joke after the internet.
I don't get why they even try to make him look serious at all anymore. He will never be scary again.

He was scary at the end of Rogue One tho

Luke. Did I tell you about all the crazy adventures Anakin and I had between Episode 2 and 3 as depicted in the Clone Wars animated cartoon? He was a good friend.

>He was scary at the end of Rogue One tho
kill yourself

He was. Why don't you kys yourself yourself

What is it like to be dead inside, user ?

I want normies to leave

you're a grown man scared of images on a screen, that's fucking pathetic

*vaahDORRR

Worst sci fi character design in history. a complete joke that looks ridiculous and makes me cringe every time I see his black dick head and stupid pea head mask and edge lord gay cape.

a fucking joke and you should all be a shamed to even like him or watch any of these B movie kids films

FOR SHAME

You are destroying the arts you plebs GROW UP!!!!!

He rested on his pod-racing laurels. Hate to see sportsmen do this as it completely undermines past achievements.

As a character he makes no sense at all, very bad design more a plot device then a person.

As a dark war machine to rally the empire, well I got to respect him given the shit he has pulled off.

What is this from? Did they do another re-master scene thing. I picturing one of those guys handing it to the Princess who puts it in R2D2.

You have no power here!

I'm 12 and what is this

Bet your 18.

>cant appreciate a bbc head.
>tells other people to grow up.

>picturing
Your wrong user. If you recall from dialogue in ANH she is on a diplomatic mission elsewhere and absolutely couldn't be in the middle of a full on assault of the Empire's finest ships/bases. That would just be silly and potentially ruinous for both flicks.

Well he is too fucking shiny for a start making him matte and giving him long hair that flows beneath mask (blonde) would improve character 75% INSTANTLY prove me wrong you nerd

Gay little bitch to the Emperor.

God mode Nightmare end boss to literally anyone else.

a.pomf.cat/gmlrdv.webm

Wait ... you want Vader to have long blonde hair?

Well, give us an example of a worthy sci-fi character design, o discerning patrician, I need something to laugh at.

He was probably looking for a chance to off the emperor since the beginning, but those elite crimson guard are always watching.

Yes lots of sci fi people agree with me

all of them are better
morpheus for one!

Ming the Merciless. With those lush threads he just oozes class and can instil fear with a simple raise of one of his finely sculpted eyebrows.

I prefer to imagine him being more of a dedicated obsessed warrior and not wanting to overthrow the Emperor because he doesn't want the power. Just to be the top dog Warrior in the Galaxy.

It fits better with his Samurai inspiration. Kinda wish the prequels had played on this more. Making him a more competitive aggressive Jedi consumed by his ambition instead of forbidden love gayshit.

yes i totally agree with my respectable friend here
if Vader had long blonde hair then maybe a swish of t could instil fear and be sexy too?

The only well written character in the series, except for maybe Han

This. Seasons 3-6 are Star Wars kino.

He a gud boy, Dindu nuffin wrong

i'm not but even if I was being scared of that past the age of 6 is bizarre, there is something wrong with you user.

he's trolling you user

He gud boi. He dindu nuffin.

>t. 90's born queer

That is a great call. Something like Vigo the Carpathian, except so much more and devilishly handsome to boot.

The Empire's PR guys could move away from their cold menacing stuff and push a positive message of hope and strength in unity. No need to take worlds if they're willing to join under a charismatic leader who takes no shit.

I'm not that user but I'll try to clear his name for nonnative English speakers.

When he described Darth Vader as a scary character in the final scenes of Rogue One he didn't mean that he himself was scared while watching. He was relating to the characters and the action on screen. A common phenomenon among empathetic psyches, one that's essentially why people watch movies.

So although your right in saying Darth Vader is not scary when compared to the inevitability and eternity of death or the prospect of enjoying your life with such a restrictive mortgage and overbearing spouse which might be more valid Adult concerns for the unimaginative that user is completely justified in saying Vader is scary in that scene as he's a clairvoyant telekinetic killing machine who the other fighters on screen are literally powerless to defend themselves from. A frightening prospect for a mind developed and capable of relating to others.

That is why I started laughing and asked what it was from. It would be wrong in a number of ways for this to be true, yet none of the reasons directly conflict with what I know. As for the whole diplomatic mission elsewhere, she has lied about thing to the empire so many times that anything she says to them is not admissible evidence. Also having a diplomat on one of your secret attack ships can make a lot of sense, high risk sure but not completely stupided. Could be part of the escape plan how customs and other travel restrictions work.

Shittest movie criticism ever. Can't believe it's still getting posted after months of getting shut down.

The Rebel Alliance didn't sanction the Assault on the shielded Planet. Rogue One defected with a ship to take it on themselves all reinforcements were improvised on the spot and just showed up to help.

So by extension we can assume that the ship the Tantive IV was on was within range to jump to the planet potentially as a detour from what genuinely was a diplomatic mission (tho we know that diplomatic mission was to contact Obi Wan Kenobi).

Also and this is the more important point. Princess Leia was panicked and talking shit when she said that Darth Vader bought it for exactly 0 seconds.

Nice rundown, but ultimately a waste of time educating swine.

I unabashedly loved that bit.

now can you give me a run down on those people that are always claiming that watching such n such "really fucked them up"?

>tfw you will never see this scene for the first time ever again

They're speaking in hyperbole.

You know, like how Americans call everything "awesome."

Sure.

What those people are actually saying is that they found the movie thought provoking in a way that took them out of their comfort zone. They don't mean they were actually physically injured or sexually abused in anyway just left feeling disturbed after watching the movie.

It's a very vague term that does change immensely depending on the context of the sentence.

I can accept an ancient sand monster has a 1000+ digestive process, I can see how an unmeasurable but reactive energy field can influence beings and matter in polar opposite ways, hell I can even believe the Empire built AT-ATs believing they had an efficient design... but Leia's Jedi presence during that unwarranted battle is completely at odds with the first flick and cannot be explained away, despite your noble efforts. The first 5/10 minutes of ANH is now forever ruined which for me, results in the rest of the film being tainted and every sequel/prequel that follows. They could've wrote it much better.

Deal with it. Your precious flick is a clusterfuck.

On the contrary Leia has to be at the battle because at the start ANH she has the Death star plans.

Rogue One explained how she has the Death Star plans and why the Star Destroyer was chasing her. There are no continuity errors with that.

But what is the other film?!?!

I get the one of them is Star Wars: A New Hope, everyone knows that film on some level.

But what is the other one?! You know the one that has the clip of Darth Vader I asked about. I am just asking for the source given everyone here is referencing it.

You can't call my flick a clusterfuck if I don't even know what it is. Unless you are referencing to SW:ANH, in which case your taste is at odds with historical reality.

He's boring. Xenomorhps are boring. Predators are boring. Terminators are boring. They were fun in the past but not in these new movies.