My wife is forcing me to join her on the "hippie trail"

My wife is forcing me to join her on the "hippie trail".

Am I crazy or is this fucking ridiculous? Aren't like half those countries in civil war or some shit. What can I show her to make her back off.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7344381.stm
mfat.govt.nz/en/countries-and-regions/middle-east/iran/new-zealand-embassy/
mfat.govt.nz/en/countries-and-regions/middle-east/iraq/new-zealand-embassy-baghdad/
mfat.govt.nz/en/countries-and-regions/middle-east/turkey/new-zealand-embassy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Half of these countries are pretty much the exact opposite of hippies brother
It's probably best to stick to just visiting countries the All-Blacks play in

Find a better wife

Your just want to fuck BLACK men user

Pretty stupid but women think they're invincible

No no let her go world has too many wh*Te subhumans anyway

Please refrain from raping and murdering the kiwis kara this isn't ww1
They're good, wholesome people, albeit quite odd looking

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7344381.stm

Why did you marry a retard?

maybe she wants to join isis, dumb bitch. leave her

Explain to your wife that many of those countries don't recognize women's rights. I'm guessing that she is a liberal and probably a feminist.

Actually new zealeanders are ugly as fuck maybe they won't find her rapeworthy.

She unironically wants me to "open my mind" because my anti-muslim bashing has become too much for her.

Honestly if we didn't have kids together I doubt we'd still be in a relationship.

Either way, good luck.

Good for you for sticking together cause of the chill'ns
They truly are but they're in this thread so no need to be demeaning

Don't go to Nepal. There is only 3% muslims and you won't find them in the capital.

Have you ever considered people perhaps don't want to hear about your political opinions 24/7?

This reminds me of an Italian woman who was an artist or something. She traveled across the continent alone and got raped by a taxi driver and murdered and buried under ground.

Also, many foreigners were raped in India. The locals seem not to hesitate to assault the foreign woman even if there's her husband together(the husband gets beaten up so bad).

>a fuckton of mountains
>2 deserts
>4 countries in civil war along with a theocratic state
Why would people do this

The Italian woman was murdered in Turkey, I mean.

a turk will rape even the ugliest unfuckly newzealander because theyre lowlife roaches that strive on lower instincts

I try not to bring it up, but then she makes some dumb white guilt comment and I'll respond. I don't want my kids buying into that shit man.

Oh yeah, right across the Pakistan/India boarder too. What a nice trip.

>What can I show her to make her back off.
Pippa Bacca.

>I doubt we'd still be in a relationship.
Let her go alone. Then when she's raped and killed you wont have the whole issue of needing to have the children spend only part of the time with each parent and being uprooted and shit.

lol yuros all told our group to not go to turkey, guys get kidnaped and girls get raped. real story

>Let her go alone. Then when she's raped and killed you wont have the whole issue of needing to have the children spend only part of the time with each parent and being uprooted and shit.

I mean, as much as she annoys me I still care about her. And I don't want my kids growing up without a mother. So if she goes I will feel compelled to join her.

>So if she goes I will feel compelled to join her.
That's what the kids need. To lose their father too.

MATE YOU'RE FUCKED

Pls the average turkish goatfucker would rape anything resembling a vagina

Oh, you know what would be really great? She walks a way for a bit, and then you get fucked and killed but not her!

And then she'll go back home, continue to fill your children's heads with bullshit while you died for no reason. Man, it's simply too poetic not to happen.

she will cuck you with a muslims dude.

Pretty sure she will want to come back after seeing all the old pedos in Thailand, so yeah go for it.

Just agree to visit a city in Iran or something. There are plenty of touristy areas around there which are safe and she might be willing to compromise for something sane.

tell her the route is not safe, suggest an alternate one ignoring ISIS territory and by going from Iran to India by plane/boat

It sounds a good idea.

Just show her this thread. Everyone here seems to be in agreeance as autistic as it is
Tell her it's an international travel discussion website

Just make sure she doesn't visit it by herself

M8 you're a retard for marrying a woman anyways. Especially before getting to know her first.

This thread will probably only vulcanize her conviction. He needs to let her go alone like I suggested.

>Going through the Kurdish region in Turkey.
Bad idea. That place has had some terrorist problems going on.

>Going through regions in Syria under control of al-Sham, a jihadist group.
Death sentence. Either you're going to be held hostage or killed.

>Detour through Iran.
Wouldn't recommend it, but there are worse options.

>Going through Herat, Kabul and the Afghan countryside
Two white people walking around by themselves? The Taliban is going to be looking for you.

>Going through Pakistani border region
That place is crawling with Taliban. You're going to be trouble, to say the least.

>Going through India
Not sure how well that would go. I'd assume it'd be like going around northern Brazil by yourself, which is a bad idea.

Don't go on this. You will die.

>I'd assume it'd be like going around northern Brazil by yourself
?

Teenage instagram tier shit

t. been to a lot of those places

I'd go. Seems awesome.

>just walk through the jungle I'm sure there will be no problems there

Do it, Pippa.

This was a decent idea 40 years ago. Not anymore.

I wouldn't even fuckin go through Turkey, let alone all those other shitholes

I mean, listen, OP. The 2010s are vastly different from the 1970s. Areas that were once safe(-ish) are no longer safe. They're literal warzones now. If you walk that path on the map, you will die.

Your wife really couldn't be so ignorant of current situations in those countries, could she? Otherwise, she's the one that needs her eyes opened, not you.

it's just an odd comparison, it's quite literally impossible to traverse the jungle by yourself, unless you have a boat and stop by Manaus or Marajó

Ask her if she really wants to experience this
The moment she says yeah bro, pistol whip her in the temple, strip her down and humiliate her, proceed to rape and nearly murder her, but do it nobly in front of your kids

White guilt for fucking what?
You're a goddamn kiwi
What the hell has your people ever done to the assorted niggers of the rainbow?

>>Going through Herat, Kabul and the Afghan countryside
>Two white people walking around by themselves? The Taliban is going to be looking for you.
>>Going through Pakistani border region
>That place is crawling with Taliban. You're going to be trouble, to say the least.
It's like she's completely ignorant of current events.

>white guilt
>logic

lmao wtf mate nearly every single country your gf wants to go through after Greece is known for raping or molesting female tourists. Does your girl like it rough by any chance?

>Why would people do this
instagram pictures, to prove they are "worldly"

also checked

Doing this in the '70s must've been awesome, but doing this today... that's a terrible idea.

spending money and walking around is cheaper than actually learning a language and a culture :^)

Of course nothing is more expensive than dying, but some people don't check the prices on the menu before ordering.

why don't you make your own "hippie trail"
basically you can go from turkey, to georgia and azerbaijan, instead syria, then iran, turkmenistan, uzbekistan, tajikistan, china, pakistan (if you insist) or straight to vietnam, cambodia, thaland, and then malaysia

Because

You're going to end up like the Canadian who went to Afghanistan with his pregnant wife, and they got held hostage by terrorists for five years. Don't do it.

To her defence, these countries were relatively peacefull when that map was made.

But does she really understands what it would mean to go backpacking through countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan?
And how the fuck is Syria and Iraq a real option here?

She just need a black Bull, user.
Provide her with that, just tell her you want to try threesome.

I'm not defending white guilt but it sounds like you're beyond overreacting if that somehow turns into musims

top gear went to the middle easy and didnt get bombed

Why not NTR him? U want white pussy otakusperglord

Just go to a safe Muslim country for a bit like the UK

That Canadian-American couple just got out of Afghanaland, how is she seriously thinking about this now? It's all over the English-language news. Just show it to her.

They even had a fourth kid while in captivity but the Taliban savages killed their baby. Seriously.

Yup, someone posted that above:

Was going to post this. Literally the week he's released and says they murdered his baby in front of him, OP's wife wants to go there too.

do this instead

>the middle easy

this was probably unintentional on your part

but i like it

Keep us updated either way. I want to know how this story ends

Control your woman, she will not make it past Istanbul

Honey i thought i told you not to browse imageboards

Why the baby was killed? News source?

>Lybia
>sudan
>all of that whole bunch of nothing in Egypt

2 less kiwis in the world can only be a good thing

I think I fucked up. I showed her this thread to convince her how everyone knows it's dangerous shitholes, and she called Sup Forums (fucking Sup Forums) a "right wing forum" so it's not reliable. I don't think she's doing to listen to reason.

I'm hoping to negotiate and swap the worst countries out for alternatives.

Suggestions for alternative routes?

like this (thanks user)

What exactly do you get out of lying to strangers on the internet?

This is one of the most pathetic threads I've ever seen, because it's such a genuinely awful and serious attempt at lying for no reason at all.

we stole our country from maori, this country was built on racism, immigrants are always good, etc etc.

Honestly mate we have just as much white guilt bs as you guys

We have a literal chinese spy as an MP and we can't do anything because it would be "racist"

I literally stopped posting for an hour after showing her this thread and telling her it's retarded. If you find the idea of having a dumb ass wife in 2017 impossible then ok, im jelly of you mate.

mfat.govt.nz/en/countries-and-regions/middle-east/iran/new-zealand-embassy/
mfat.govt.nz/en/countries-and-regions/middle-east/iraq/new-zealand-embassy-baghdad/
mfat.govt.nz/en/countries-and-regions/middle-east/turkey/new-zealand-embassy/
Have her get in touch with these embassies. They'll give honest, unbiased advice.

>all the autists itt who don't know what the hippie trail was

Fuck cheers that's actually a good idea. I'm fairly certain she'll take advice from them seriously. Thanks user

This guy is gay.

see

this
most of the cunts he listed are muslim or have a significant muslim majority

jfyi the man was likely a terrorist sympathizer/wiki sperg who wanted to meet terrorists, not the greatest thing to hold up as a warning.

m8 whatever happens DO NOT go on this trip.

You will fucking die, and even if you don't it will be an awful time

you sound like a bitch, I'm actually feeling pity for your offspring for having such shitty father

What did you expect from a wh*Teoid?

Peshawar is the only decent city on that map

Sail around the world instead,

This thread reeks of bait, but on the off chance it's real, enjoy your murder.

Make sure you leave your kids some money.

retarded westerners

You might want to avoid eastern turkey and afghanistan, otherwise you should be fine

i think your wife wants to murder you

Hey OP here. I asked my wife if she wanted to go to Portugal but she was afraid and said "Portuguese men are intimidating. They have massive dicks and I couldn't contain myself if I visited. Also the fifth empire will rise caralho".

Do it so she gets her eyes opened to what the 3rd world is really like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
>Bacca and her companion split up just prior to arriving in Istanbul, planning to meet up again in Beirut. However, Bacca disappeared after 31 March.[3] Her credit card was reportedly used at noon of that day.[4] Bacca's naked, strangled and decomposing body was found near some bushes
>DNA testing suggests... Bacca was raped by multiple people

Eh, all of these cities are relatively common destinations, but maybe drop kabul and herat. It seems like a pretty nice trip actually. You should go for it. And of course don't let her go alone. You would miss out on the fun, and if she's alone..well who knows right?

Iran is no real problem to visit, it's supposedly safe as fuck. However visiting USA or Israel after that probably won't be possible for some time afterward.

Just go.Take the journey with her. Maybe she'll learn when you get killed and she gets raped and held for hostage.

Seems fine aside from the tracts through Afghanistan and Syria.

I met an Australian ex-engineer who'd hitchhiked through the northern stretch of Pakistan. He was thumbing his way from Melbourne to Lisbon, Portugal.

Cool dude. Think we met in Tbilisi. Asked him what he thought of Afghanistan and he said "boring."