THIS LOOKS BAD BOIZ!!

>THIS LOOKS BAD BOIZ!!
Maybe the collapse isn't coming?
why is it going up?!

Other urls found in this thread:

deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/07/12/iwf-will-rettung-der-italienischen-banken-aus-steuergeldern/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/07/12/iwf-will-rettung-der-italienischen-banken-aus-steuergeldern/
this =>

Italian banks will get financial support, DBAG has a lot of moneyz in itala, italian banks can pay depts to DBAG
+5% intraday....

you really think such garbage tier bait works?

not bait, worry

Comparing your post (just today's rates) and my post (5 year trend) your post is bait tier.

>one day of gainz
>7 months of losses

lel

was really just trying to get a discussion thread about DB on Sup Forums. thought if it looked alarming, it would catch more attention.
SO I suppose that's bait

DB has derivative exposure 72.8 trillion, double that of Lehman when it went down. If they see enough of losses there, it's all fucked because of their crazy leverage brought about by loose ECB monetary policy. One day of stock gains means shit all.

You provoked some attention, I'll give you that.

The problem is that the people who ended up in here all pointed out what a shitty post you made, so it's fair game to say that other posters will refrain from joining the conversation.

I don't know much about DB beyond it being a massive bubble waiting to burst with the force of a thousand suns.

short squeeze haha, some guys with long options made a fortune today

these dubs will crash it

So close, but so far.

Sup Forums fails again

>why is it going up?!
Because they got wind of another bail out.

Its still fucked though.
Check em

good enough

>Reposting this from

e Italians sold a bunch of shit called 'sofferenze' to pretty much everybody to keep their banks alive. This has been going on for years now.

Deutsche Bank especially bought a whole lot of the biggest crap known to mankind.

-now it gets juicy-

DB knew that what they bought would holocaust them, so they put everything in investment funds and sold it to the Americans.
The Americans in turn put those funds into other funds and sold it all back to DB.

At this point DB is already fucked beyond belief.

Brexit happens.

That same morning DB fired 3000 bankers to save costs to take the economic blow the English just inflicted. (Er strafe Es!!)

The sofferenze starts to eat the Banca Monte dei Paschi from the inside.
They also pulled almost, if not all, of the other Italian banks into this.

At this point they desperately need a 350 billion euro bail out to keep going.

This bail out sentiment is obviously shared by DB.

This poses a new problem.

The EU has tightened the laws on a possibility of bank bail out since 2008. Also the Dutch are heavily opposed to this.

Nobody knows the impact it will have when this goes, but when it does, it will be massive.
I personally think something like Lehman Brothers times ten.

Be careful out there, boys!
This is it.

kek betrayed us

>pol
>fail

Give it time, Hans.
In the long run, meme magic covers all.

>-now it gets juicy-

lol what a load

>The EU has tightened the laws on a possibility of bank bail out since 2008. Also the Dutch are heavily opposed to this.
Really? I just thought they made a bail in standard instead. Have they outlawed a bail out or something? If there is a bail in people will just ge their money out of the bank so they have to put restrictions on that like they did in Cyprus.

This is pretty bad if you have money in the bank.

Well, I guess it will take a while.

DEAD CAT FINAL BOUNCE/TWITCH/SPASM
ITS HAPPENING

as Sup Forums memers liked to say with regards to anything brexit related

"""""""""""""""""""""dead cat bounce"""""""""""""""""

If Monte Paschi goes, DB goes with it.

There is literally not enough cash in the world to bail out DB.

The entire EU - and its banking system - is just a massive Ponzi scheme. It is all going to come crashing down.

Good Stuff.
Its strange when you work for the military and the whole economy is going to hell except your business is still up and running.

Imagine a world in 2030
>Bazaars in every big city of Europe
>People earning money by selling shit on the streets
>Slums outside of the big city's, because no one could afford a apartment anymore inside
>Thievery, murder and death on the rise, because no public order anymore
>mfw

Bail out is the last possible resort to safeguard taxpayers. They'll use bond holders and stock owners, then ECB crisis fund and after that taxpayer money. However, DB's woes are 1000x bigger than the crisis fund.

I know mate.

This gunna be gud... for me.

Dont worry, collapse is still coming, Italy will be first to die, then once that domino falls DB will come next. Its going to be glorious.

>why is it going up?!
I think because the British got a new Prime Ministress and she's sane.

"Nominal" value of derivatives is a completely worthless and idiotic statistic.

Crashing this planet
with no survivors

Sauce pls, who has the mindmap file?

It's funny how DB managed to accumulate 13% of the whole world's circulating derivatives on themselves right under the nose of regulators.

>tfw

German jews work in mysterious ways to fuck over Anglo jews.

The internal conflict of money jews has been raging on for decades.

But hey, at least when disorder rules you can genocide da joos unhindered

There is plenty of money, their exposure is not staggering by any stretch. Their total exposure even in their massively leveraged derivative markets is under 20billion. Problem is they are hemorrhaging money quickly, and at current pace won't make minimum depository holding requirements. If it goes that route they will be bailed, far less required than the injection required to stabilize the markets after the 08 fiasco.

It's funny how DB managed to accumulate 13% of the whole world's circulating derivatives on themselves right under the nose of regulators.
>right under the nose of regulators.
>under the nose of regulators.
oy vey, the goys are figuring it out

Why regulations when you ARE THE MONEY
If everything is connected like everyone thinks, then there are no regulations anymore.
Those are only for the small tier stock market trader.

>Dutch are opposed to Deutsche Bank bailout
What gives?

The banks change labeling and classification of assets all the time, governments are too slow to react and change legislation. Look at the rebilled CDO now as another class of Tranche.

We just need to outlaw usury and make it punishable by death.

It doesn't matter what bullshit name they put on it, its still usury.

Lol, very muslim of you there Sweden.

Joking aside I tend to agree, the banks at this point are going to continue to play loose and fast with any funds they acquire. They can purposely bet big with the assurance that they can destabilize a market enough to guarantee further funding from tax payer base.

Fiat is all a fucking scam anyway, not a surprise that it comes close to breaking from time to time.

Bail outs in Yankistan during 2008 crisis set a precedent for a far bigger moral hazard.

We will sabotage the bailout and cause a financial collapse.

Revenge for our bikes you kraut fucks.

Agreed, but I still shudder to think what would have happened without the near trillion dollar "injection" into the banking system. US dollar could easily bring global financial collapse as so many other countries purchase our debt as a stabilization factor. Might have been better to end it then than drag it out longer.

Well if AIG would've went, we probably wouldn't be having this discussion. That company's default would've fucked everything. If DB goes, it's already Lehman times two. The amount of exposure many companies have to DB is retardedly big and would surely fuck up another AIG-style insurance company.

That is one thing that is troubling trying to track down with any semblance of certainty, is who is tied to the initial fall of DB.

The German economy goes the day DB does, as most German companies are currently relying on yearly loans and renewals to garner new capital as their debt is outpacing growth. Take out that German economy, and as you said those that were insurers against derivatives and it looks bleak as fuck.

Christ, can you imagine seeing something that the financial world said could not happen, happen again, in under a decade. Twice in our fucking lives already. Still wondering how the oil market is going to play out as their debt will start coming due in the not to distant future. As far as the US is concerned, shale is a rapid decline method of production, so you not only are loosing all value, but producing less as well.

The political backlash would be utterly astronomical. There would likely be populist uprisings all over Europe.

Shit, even with how things are now, there's the threat of populist uprisings, if the intelligence community comments we get every now and then are anything to go by.

Shit would turn sour REALLY fucking quickly.

damn, I guess my work here is done.
>tfw used to post this image in every thread about banking and crashes, now people post it before I get to it...

I don't know what to make of current unrest. Logically I would assume it is just medial hyper overplaying anything to monetize the current state of affairs, but deep down I still can't help but think there is a shit storm blowing for the majority of the western world.

8 years of cheap money caused it. It's hilarious that policies intended to stimulate (bail outs, capital injections, 0-rate interest) have caused a giant bank to become the biggest systemic risk shitheap since 2008 and it'll be double the shitshow of Lehman.

Thats what happens when you let Pajeet run your Investment bank. lmao
Fucking Indian was too busy eating curry and finding somewhere to shit instead of taking care of business.

Demonization and exaggeration of the nationalist threat as it is now is definitely happening in the media. It's there, but not nearly strong enough to culminate in violence. With a big happening like DB collapsing though - that could change VERY quickly. The refugee crisis left a very deep resentment towards the establishment in a very large group of people, people who are traditionally not very fond of foreigners and people telling them what to do.

The racebaiting happening in the USA right now is potentially very dangerous as well. No one is really trying to de-escalate, the media and politicians seem to be throwing fuel on the fire.

Interesting times, that's for sure.

Right now I don't see how anyone can make sense out of the fucking market, only thing that was logical lately was gold and silver increase over Brexit. People are still holding DB after Brexit, even though some major players and companies bet big and shorted the damn thing. It is the fucking 08 shit again, everyone just waiting and seeing what is going to happen, instead of any fucking proactive source.

In all honesty it isn't the oversupply of money that worries me, it is the lack thereof. I don't want to see solid asset manufacturing companies flop due to banks pulling access to capital.

How are the Nordic countries reacting to this bullshit? Any worries or can you sustain without Europe banking conglomerates as a whole?

Designated Investing Banks

b-but
>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGHT!11

Yeah, no joke. What I can't get over is they want to fuck around and escalate the shit storm in a state like Texas. For the most part Texans don't play well with others, and are not afraid to say fuck it and do things there own way. Couple that with the fact that blacks are highly unfavored by both Texan whites and the larger percentage of Mexicans and we might be looking at a fucking powder keg.

I don't look forward to it in the least, but it will be interesting to see none the less.

The deutsche bank has been bankrupted for 3 months you nigger fly

post scarcity
stop scare mongering we're fine

that whore looks surprisingly innocent

Nordic banks are strong and conservative because of large depositor business with the exception of Nordea. What worries me is the LIBOR upheaval that will happen if DB goes. Suddenly no one will do inter-bank lending and all day-to-day operations of banks internationally will stop. Hopefully Nordic banks will continue lending to each other if DB goes, like they did with Lehman debacle.

So basically it will be habbening after a month or so?

US Federal Reserve will bail them out with our spare change

These quads will crash it tomorrow

>how they did it in Greece

Probably some people got some rumour about potential Italian bank bailout

Dead cat bounce, don't worry about it

The American operations maybe, not the EU ones.

Who was it?

Nice to hear there are some places that actually have some financial conservative views in place, our credit unions at one point held that place, but they sell their debt back onto the larger market so the point has been pretty well blown.

Another factor that may play in heavily are the communist block countries. They own a mountain of international debt, and could pull the plug themselves, or completely wipe the financial system globally. They would fuck themselves, but their currencies are more fucked that then western world's anyways.

I know they were relatively incensed when they found out their physical gold assets were being resold and called out to other countries.

I should've learned my lesson last September. Fuck you Sup Forums I'm leaving this board forever.

Did someone troll you into buying DB?

Good Idea, time to do something useful

Anshu Jain. He got fired earlier this year.

>tumblr gif
yea get the fuck out

"Sane" she is a giant SJW with an immigrant fetish.

took a while, but i finally got it

fucking kek

Come home yellow man, when we going gets tough, we need haccapelites.

My brother used to be a derivatives trader for Deutsche, but he got out at the right time and is now working for some private hedge fund. Seeing the way Deutsche has slumped as of late makes me feel pretty good for my family's security

>derivatives trader
cancer as fuck

people in this thread with no fucking idea about markets

Silly goyim of course we are going to wait and see if Trump goy is elected so that we can blame it on him

Seriously, what is it with you kangaroo fucking imbeciles? Are you all lonely, or just fucked up from being the bitch of the Asian block, mum didn't love you enough, dad fucked you out in a shed? The majority of you never contribute anything, just shit post, so what is it really?

Because the Brits have a new PM. Because Deutsche announced it wanted that 150 billion in support for banks.