Why is he so fucking unpopular??

Despite undisputed recored??

He plays for an irrelevant team like the Angels.

Wait until he comes to the Phillies

t. Assblasted Doyergook

Fuck Mike Trout
- M's fan

he seems like the kind of guy who you'd end up talking about the weather with.

Boring personality
Plays for an irrelevant Franchise
All of his accomplishments are based on "Holy fuck if he can keep this production up we're looking at the GOAT". In about ten years when he's on the verge of breaking all the records people will stand up and take notice.
He's a short, stocky, bald, white dude, not the most glamorous or most sought after look in 2017.
Great player though. Wish he played for my team.

jesus christ stop making this fucking thread every god damn week

The Dodgers choke in the playoffs

The Dodgers choke in the playoffs

Because he is the face of WAR, and people hate math

He's far and away the best player in the league with traditional metrics, too.

>Phillies
>relevant
Pick one

t. mets "fan"

>He's a short

Dude's 6ft2, where in the world is this considered 'short'?
Except from a NBA locker room.

I will say he does have the exact physique of all the manlets who work out trying to make up for it not realizing it makes them look shorter

t. some nobody nigger

he's annoying

You're annoying.

t. 56% and dropping

He's tall by normal human standards, but if you want to put him in a room with other sports celebrities like JJ Watt, Tom Brady, LeBron James, Aaron Judge he's going to look like a jacked midget. The guy is a square, he's as wide as he is tall and that's an odd look for a celebrity.

I'll have to agree with you in aspect that he seems to be shorter than he really is, because of his broad physique.

Look at this pic of him next to Harper, who anyone knows is tall guy just by looking at him. Trout actually looks like a fucking spray can from behind lmao, his head seems to be too small for his body, and his neck is short and thick, it just looks like his head projects right from his collarbone. Harper have a big neck and a thin head, it makes him look tall.

bryce harper is a manlet, i've seen him in person.

?

Top kek