The world superpower we deserve

The world superpower we deserve

When will the yellowstone does its job and destroy murica?

>florida

>look at me I can cherrypick
Also nobody here likes Florida anyway
You guys are basically our political and societal issues but amplified

are you implying that this is not natural selection at work.

There was a news story yesterday about some mother who roasted 2 her kids in the oven.

reminder that australians can't read their own threads

Luckily we don't put niggers in charge

Oh wait

>be American
>a fat ass literally kills you

>Also nobody here likes Florida anyway
t. Somebody who has never left their house

Its from data gathered by a librarian (librarians aren't people) on druggo towns in the middle of bum fuck nowhere in the shittest state projected onto the entire country by a cunt called Jodie with a Dutch surname

That's my fetish

apparently if that happened everyone would be fucked, just liked how the chinese ten gorillian tons of coal each days doesn't just affect China. Obviously it wouldn't be direct or immediate, but it would happen. Also that's pretty mean....

chinese burning* silly me

Americlaps are so desperate that they are willing to latch onto anything they can, even if it involves being extremely intellectually dishonest. The USA has some of the lowest literacy rates in the developed world but hey, a clickbait article to spam is the best these Sup Forums tier cretins can muster.
We can't be too hard on them though. Every American user post may well be their last, even moreso the underaged ones as American schools are particularly prone to shooting sprees. Their lives are that of a firefly.

1. you're still vastly fatter.
2. places like Naru and the Cook Islands are grouped in with the rest of Oceania but are not a reflection of countries like Australia, as they are tiny islands in the middle of the ocean still running on a tribal mindset that fat equals wealth and power.
Just how intellectually dishonest are you, mate? Are those blood sugar spikes messing with your cognition?

You are one mad lad

Wow this post seems pretty will written for someone just pressing random keys.

>with a Dutch surname
What has that got to do with it?

something isnt right about this. I think i uncovered a... very strange thing. Its called "we are little stars" r "wearelittlestars" and they claim to be a child modeling agency... but something is off about it. If you google it and go to images, They appear to be normal pictures at first. But the you realize they are weirdly sexual. I had heard of the hackers and vigilantes of Sup Forums and decided it would be the right thing to do. I could be wrong about all this. I just want someone to check it out and if it is something illegal, please dismantle the criminal ring. I really hope its not some child trafficking crime thingy. Sorry if this isnt whrre im supposed to post this, im new to Sup Forums. I dont want any involvement in this, and i could be tottally wrong.

Wait that implies that we're actually dealing with the smart Australians on this site.

d*tch are subhumans m8, im not gonna lie

No it doesn't, on Sup Forums: intelligence, education and wealth scales from native English speakers to obscure African countries. Americans are the most retarded because their native language is English and they dominate the site.

>Be Amerifat

>300 million Americans have some irresponsible low IQ retards so we should desire to be ruled by soulless chinks

I suppose austrailians huff gasoline and croak when they sing

>be a northern dane

The Chinese have literally thousands of examples of """humanity""" and """culture""" that will put this dumb nigger to shame.