Do you think you stand a chance against BLM?

Do you think you stand a chance against BLM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUTHktI8kJA
youtube.com/watch?v=RzSrGWUyMuI
youtube.com/watch?v=L1US5_h2PkU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp2P8srFi4I
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=TrlKWtkce5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you give them jobs, we win.

Considering that none of them seem to know how to load their guns, yes.

We don't stand a chance. It's game over for the white race. We should take our place beneath the BBC from this point on.

It's over.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUTHktI8kJA

Here's your ( you )

I live on an Island, so yes.

Ja.

Yes. All whites need to do is isolate blacks. Then engineer diseases to wipe them out. Whites have evolved beyond ape warfare.
If blacks were smart they'd build a homeland and not actively choose to live under the thumb of the white man.

Because of black obsession with white people they'll never work towards their own benefit but choose to live at the bottom and try claim gibsmedats.

At least two of them are wearing plastic boots.

look at them

they dont even have any ammo hahaha

*unsheets job application form*

top kek

COMMANDO! COMMANDO!

How can Sup Forums even compete ?

youtube.com/watch?v=RzSrGWUyMuI

*Look at me*
This now a Nigs Nigging thread

>those niglettes

Hands up

Does white america stand a chance? Yes. They haven't even begun to fight. That is what scares me. BLM and Black Panthers are hate groups full of nutts. The white nutts (and there certainly are some) have barely come out of their shell. Trump brings them out though, and as they march and mingle they will become more active and eventually we will see some real crazy white on black crimes that will dwarf the stuff we see these blacks committing. It could get really messy. Thanks Obama for the race wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1US5_h2PkU

Wonder who makes up the majority of privitazed mercs, hmm..

Pew Pew Pew

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp2P8srFi4I

Your move.

I could kill every single one in that picture without getting wounded.

Partly because they cant aim and cant into tactics amd partly because they cant afford bullets.

The hell did I just watch lol

OP, how did nignogs do against the white man in the Zulu War? The white man only loses when we start getting butthurt over "muh human rights" instead of fighting

Watch out, nog air force coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs

Yeah we're good over here.

P.s.
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Sup Forums btfo

start reading assholes

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

this is definitely a show cant be real lol.

You'd be surprised :

youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4

And they have a space program too

youtube.com/watch?v=TrlKWtkce5I

JA COMMANDO

Hey those are africans not amerinigs

>pic

ffs atleast tell them to push thier shirts inside thier pants and wear belts... 1/10