TRUMP GENERAL - ANGLO UNION EDITION

GREAT SPEECH ON VETERAN’S AFFAIRS - 7/11/16:
youtube.com/watch?v=HV6r4AfZYy4

>Hillary’s America Trailer – In Theatres July 22nd!
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

SPREAD THESE:
>Hillary blames White People for the Dallas Terrorist Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaeVwWr2eU
>Clinton Gave Non-Cleared Individuals Access To Classified Information
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc

#BreakTheFoundation
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Thread
RALLIES
>‘Hillary for Jail!’- Around 100 Anti-Hillary Protesters rally in LA (7/10/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=K0sVF-cdKVs
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs

INTERVIEWS
>The Colors That Unite' with Pastor Mark Burns (710/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=Df8qy5i0hZI
>Martha Raddatz Interviewes LT Gen Michael Flynn On "This Week" (7/10/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBnB7Rzok
>Trump meets with 200 GOP Congress members (7/08/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7Q1slD3Zw

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/25/exclusive-data-analysis-gop-primary-turnout-8-7-million-votes-60-percent-2016-versus-2012/
youtu.be/r7e6gLht6OQ?t=123
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/jeb-trashes-donald-trump-week-convention-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if thinking that equal pay for equal work, a right to my body and not wanting a sexist racist bigot in the white house is """playing the woman's card""" then you can just...

First for jews

>I know the polls say its neck and neck but remember those push polls we did showing double digits a few weeks ago
t.Al Hunt(((Analyst)))

Union wouldn't be complete without Karen

Every post in /trumpgen/ = 1 more brick in the wall

By now we should have at least 2,000,000 bricks.

WAIT WHAT THEY'RE SHOWING THE STATISTICS THAT SHOW BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIME

This picture makes me wanna kill myself.

>they don't show what percentage of felons, or violent offenders they make up

heh

> Phase 1: Define race (America vs Special Interests). Complete.

> Phase 2: Convention. Raise Trump's favorables. Central theme = "Unity vs Division" . Trump wants to unify the country while Clinton wants to use divisiveness for political and financial gain.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We have moved into Phase Two.

Yeah but they wont tell people niggers are a minority of the population

>Philippines
>White

By the time Trump takes office Mexico is going to be paying for a space elevator

>if you look qualitatively

aka fuck the numbers this is what i think

NIgger at MSNBC mystified by statistics!

fuck facts, what about muh feelings?

>We refer to studies instead of reality

fuck is this retard talking about

>"OMG blacks get pepper sprayed and batoned and etc more"
>refuse to admit the difference in resisting arrest between blacks and whites

really makes you think

>I HAVE A FRIEND WITH ONE WHITE SON AND ONE BLACK SON

AHAHAHAHA

FACTS ARE FACTS, BUT LOOK AT REAL LIFE THOUGH

That's just it though

Facts can be racist
But a liberal's feeling's can't

You have to get in their head sometimes

Sounds more like failures of parenting.

>I have a friend with 1 black son and 1 white son
uuuhh...

I've been living under a rock for a while Sup Forums, how's our God Emperor doing? Is he offically the nominee?

AHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT IT SLIPPED ME

DON'T EVER ARREST ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN

Wife's son?

kek when I heard it

an american poster was rude to me last night, where can I file a complaint??

t. malt

you can tip the fbi

He secured the nomination over a month ago and has been on cruise control letting Manafort clean up some damage. Looking great now. Trending up in the polls and smashing Hillary on the daily. She's still up +/- 4 points in national aggregates but we're all smiles here.

Everybody's hype about the convention and who the VP will be

It's been a week since the latest poll was posted on the RCP rolling average.

That's the longest stretch in between posted polls of the election.

jesus australia, you been gone for 2 months?

unless he gets killed it's Trump v Clinton

"thanks" france

Trump's going to be BTFO in the general election by 300+ electoral votes.

Everyone here is still delusional to believe he can win.

He is tying Hillary with white women and might lose white college grads the first time in 5 decades.

Polls only look good for Trump because samples for hispanics are so small and overestimate his support with them.

They also overestimate white turnout.

I said I've been living under a rock, we have only the best rocks.

Fuck you you maltese piece of shit. Go back to being an Arab you fake Italian piece of shit.

While everyone here continues to believe polls are skewed.

If anything they're skewed in Trump's favor.

Praise Kek

the new polls will be full of his truth

I think Huffpo might have a more recent aggregate

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

Things are narrowing slowly

>half the poll is democrats
>skewed in trump's favor

Remember that if you play Pokemon GO, Team Instinct is the Trump Team

>australian
>opinion totally null

See the problem is you guys believe the same things Romney believed, the polls are skewed

Fucking faggot ass Malta man why do ur woman look like complete Arab bait oh my God it must be so horrible having to be forced to consummate with a literal shitskin my God you are pathetic. Faggot

What about me, Dahnald
Can I too be a pocket monsters?

>yellow bird
>Literally star trek

It's not that they're narrowing it's just that there was no gap in her favor to begin with

What's the difference?

LOL?

Any kind user in the business of sending MAGA hats to Europe here? I wanna support The God Emperor, but I can only find knock-offs on amazon...

I'm not playing it but I have to hand it to Nintendo it was a brilliant business move

Their stock has fucking skyrocketed overnight because that app is so popular

holy fuck it's you, fuck you american piece of shit for insulting me fat fuck burger eating fucker i fuck your mother shitty american motherfuccker dont you say shit about me fat obese fucker 9/11 baby faggot fuck you

Not an argument

>oversampling dems and undersampling independents
>not skewed
>picked blue because sister goaded me into it
>mfw

Well it's a race to the bottom, and in that scenario Hillary loses. She started high and is trending down. Trump started down and has stabilized at about 40%

If he can get Hillary down to his level or below he wins, and that's always been how this was going to play out

Why do you think Trump encourages/doesn't attack 3rd party people?

Trump has never given a great speech in his life

Fuck you!!!! Luftwafa bait ass mother fucker irrelevant in life cucked by EU Italian wannabe piece of shit go back to be Muslim fake Christian ass shitskin

>UNSKEW THE POLLS!!
t. romney

record amount of people are registering as dem, just recently the number of dems in colorado exceeded the number of reps

Anything but Red.

Anyways, how likely is Gingrich going to be VP? I was 100% certain he was going to be a few months ago but now I am less certain.

>Everyone is waiting in anticipation for Trumps VP pick
>Nobody even cares who Hillary picks

50% Chance the VP is Gingrich or Flynn or Christie or Pence or any of the other names we've heard

50% chance it's a completely fresh person to make for a huge surprise and make democrats waste time doing opposition on people that won't matter

>record amount of people are registering dem
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/25/exclusive-data-analysis-gop-primary-turnout-8-7-million-votes-60-percent-2016-versus-2012/

AHAHAHAH fucking american pig. you are so fat you cant even spell words right,,, i fuck your mother i fuck your family fuck you pig fat american cuckold fat bitch your mother is a whore your country is a a cuck little faggot baby dusgusting piece of american shit, i cut your flag up into small pieces to use and wipe my ass with is after i take a shit you gay faggot amercan cuck

Mary Fallin please.

Trump needs a blonde qt as VP.

hillary isn't going to pick anyone exciting

that is why people were blowing their loads over warren or sanders

its going to be kaine, castro or some milquetoast congressman

Oh no, the big stories from the media as soon as Trump announces will be all about cliton

Enthusiasm gap is real, even on the other side

They know she'll just pick Warren or Castro and it doesn't really matter who Hillary picks. Hillary is Hillary.

Trump has room to grow in his little political character arc, and his VP will add a lot to it. Naturally all eyes are on Trump for this one.

>tfw biggest pokemon nerd
>tfw not out in uk yet
>tfw iphone 4

>AHAHAHAH fucking american pig. you are so fat you cant even spell words right,,, i fuck your mother i fuck your family fuck you pig fat american cuckold fat bitch your mother is a whore your country is a a cuck little faggot baby dusgusting piece of american shit, i cut your flag up into small pieces to use and wipe my ass with is after i take a shit you gay faggot amercan cuck

rude

When is Trump gonna campaign in MI, WI and MN?

Please, don't repeat Romney's mistakes. He was too lazy and therefore he lost.

both "equal pay for equal work" and "right to my body" are absolute, unadulterated, laughable lies. Women earn equal pay already, they just don't want extra pay for less work, they want to take a year off, raise a family, come back, and have the same job (with a raise) waiting for them. That's not equal. Men can't do that. They don't want equality. They want privilege. Right to their body... that is so fucking infuriating. I totally agree that the have the right to abort themselves, but leave the baby alive. Chop up THEIR own body. But they don't. They want to chop up a babies body. The mother doesn't bleed. The mother doesn't have her own head chopped off. The mother's limbes aren't ripped apart and stacked on a table. So what the hell does "right to my own body" have anything to do with the mother's body? NOTHING. She wants right to murder. Call it what it is.

Milf factor doesn't win elections (see Palin) and women won't care on the republican side

Trump will probably choose Flynn because a military man is the smartest choice to back up his image

He might choose Newt though

Let's all hold out hope for Jeb (!)
>tfw Trump texts you

a fucking blue peru

From what I can gather it's just a GPS hub thing and you can't even battle properly

plus they're going to start charging people for it eventually

wouldn't bother

Trumps only chance to win is Hilary. I hate Trump but I have Hilary more. All Trump can do to make Americans vote for him is shut up and let Hilary stab herself. Every time he opens his mouth he says something else stupid. We want stupid in chief?

>live in MN
>Trump hasn't been here ONCE yet his entire run

Though, being the only state that voted against reagan, he probably wont waste his time.

Peru? You are an idiot. I am on vacation in Guatemala. Not peru moron

>MUH PRIMARY TURNOUT

ask dukakis how that went

All trump did was get general election voters to vote in the primaries

retard

>"Hillary's America" Trailer | Official Teaser Trailer HD
youtu.be/r7e6gLht6OQ?t=123
Penn Jillete?

Reminder that any attacks against Hillary are just right-wing propaganda and should be ignored immediately. They're not just untrue but nontrue.

I mean come on, you don't want to be on the Wrong Side Of History, do you? I mean, you could vote for the First Female President of the United States Of America! How cool is that?

Just know: You could either tell your wife's future grandchildren that you voted for a Known Con Man and someone who went bankrupt 4 (four) TIMES. OR you could say you voted for the candidate that brought REAL and PERMANENT progressive change to the US.

>It's a "South America doesn't get the joke" episode

Romney lost because he had no fight. He played the good guy card at a time when America wanted a fighter. I blame his failure for the Trump support today. People have been boiling in anger for so long they have decided to worship a moron, just because he fights... to bad he fights his own people... he fights his own side and then you morons whine that we don't get in line and support him.

Jeb! cuck time

OUR BOY IS BACK

Is Joe really blasting Yeb?

GUESS WHO'S BACK

You can't insult your way to the presidency, Donald...

I've learned from Senator Cruz and his Dark Master, you won't defeat me next time...

Apologize to my wife right noooow

OUT OUT OUT

I love satire

omg did trump talk about the VA backlog mess and administrative, what do we call it, encouragement?

>vacation
>guatemala

is this where mexicans go with their pesos?

NOT THIS TIME, LITTLE TRUMP

I'M HERE TO STAY

how much longer do I have to wait for Flynn to show up on morning cuck, fuck

You'll stay exactly where I put you, John Ellis

just watched a jeb segment on morning jew, most ive laughed in months

>I don't know if she's beatable by Donald Trump

Get out of here, LYIN TED, and let the men duke this out!

Jeb! Trashes Donald Trump Week Before Convention (Video)

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/jeb-trashes-donald-trump-week-convention-video/

"There will be no wall built, Bush told Wallace, and Mexico will not pay for it, nor will there be a ban on Muslims."

Holy fuck the guac master has his energy back!

>There will be no wall built and Mexico will not pay for it
>Mexico will not pay for no wall
Mexico confirmed for paying for a wall

>you will never be this low energy

link to MSNBC? (not hulkusc though)

I promise I'll bookmark it this time