That scene when she started yelling at Logan in Spanish

>that scene when she started yelling at Logan in Spanish

Holy shit, why the FUCK didn't anyone tell me Mexicans spoke such a beautiful language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkNoURCyjTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself pedo

they don't

she is talking in spaniard spanish though

Don't post Dafne pictures, the mods will ban you. And wtf I love that mongrel language now?

What? Spanish and Portuguese are literally the two worst sounding languages in the world.

You're confusing an ugly language with an attractive prepubescent girl.

not at all ! look at my guy the nose the eyes. literally him

You've never heard a language from South East Asia.

kill yourself pedo

feet?

Thai is beautiful, shut your hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=OkNoURCyjTg

Is probably the 4th or 5th best sounding language for me

Is this thread autosaged by the mods yet?

Hmmm...

We need to go deeper

Vietnamese literally sounds like cats raping each other

Are you joking? I live in Thailand/Speak Thai and even I know it's not a beautiful sounding language.

That's because you're self-hating.

I'm not Thai dumb dumbs.

Just another Farrang enjoying the slow life. Permanently.

you probably just like it because you associate the sound with being pulled off at the massage parlour

After you normalfag.

They sound like ducks

Let me see something...

Can someone post this scene? I watched it in Spanish so it was weird

kill yourself bigot

Did the Spanish version have her speak English instead?

No

When she said "you used all the medicine?" I thought she was taking the piss. That accent was ass. To my astonishment, SHE'S A NATIVE SPEAKER.

Woah

so the pedo purge missed a couple, maybe next round.

I'll give you Portuguese. It's such a throaty language. Spanish when spoken slow and sweet is music to my ears. For some reason though 90% of all Spanish speakers talk a mile a minute.

>Talk normally with Spanish gf. No problem
>Argue with Spanish gf. Rapid fire!

>Spanish dubs being that elavorated
Hahahaha no
Everytime there's a situation like that in a movie or a TV show it's weird as fuck because both characters speak in Spanish but act like they don't understand each other

Current bigest sinner right now is TBBT in where Rash doesn't have Hindi accent (speans the same Spanish as everybody else) but Wolowitz mocks him with Apu accent. Fucking absurd, I don't watch national television or shows in Spanish but from time to time when I turn the TV on I stumble into shit like this.

Dubs here 20+ years ago were billion times better than now.

>pedo purge
Nice impotent power fantasy you got there. Must suck being stuck in the past, grandpa but it's the current year. You don't get to dictate love

It was a 24 hour ban.

You're probably thinking of Mexican instead of Spanish

This.
When I learnt this it made me feel like a retard
>So this is your normal speaking pace? were you talking to me like I'm some kind of mentally handicapped person when not arguing?
>Yes

>the triggered normie
You're the outsider here, you sad faggot.

>pedo purge

lol did you read their minds to find out if they were pedos? you're a real xmans

and you don't get to abuse children sick fuck

I know exactly how you felt at that moment.

>Pride over having a solid grasp on the language instantly shattered

To be honest nothing could be done in that scene. Having her speak English wouldn't make sense

Where can I find a Spanish qt in America?

You need to go back to redd.it my man.

pedos are a vocal minority, like trannys

xD

i hope you know we put up with them because they keep whiny crybaby moralfaggots like you out of here, for the most part. though there are always a couple like you who will come here anyway and try to whiteknight imaginary children, protecting them against people who will likely never leave their basement. congrats, i'm sure there are 5-6 girls waiting outside your door right now ready to fuck you for being such a prince.

now go back where you came from

GO RAPE A CHILD YOU PEDO

It's not abuse if it happens with consent

>we
nice try newfag

>triggered

He's right though. Nothing is worse than moralfags trying to set what's acceptable on an anonymous imageboard.

>imaginary children
This bait is makin me angry.

>DIE PEDO SCUM! REEEEEEEEEE

yes, clearly i'm the triggered one. someone is talking about a kid actress in a capeshit movie, and you are sperging out about it. you have to go back

It's so weird that she only speaks after about 2/3 through. Really broke the feral girl image, especially when she remarked "such a nice man". She was theiving and murdering just moments ago.

you can call me reddit or new or whatever you want, i've been posting here for 9 years and that's the truth. dafne/finn posters fucked it up for themselves, if they didn't spam that shit constantly no one would notice or care.

Who did she say "such a nice man" about? I forgot that.

She's giving Logan the cold shoulder when he decides to leave and he goes "I got you here, that's all I was in it for. I even let you keep the money"

Aww. That's cute. Are Mexicans generally bitchy in real life?

mexicunts

mexican women are usually pretty bitchy in my experience.

>if they didn't spam that shit constantly no one would notice or care.
But we have a voice, user. We're a persecuted minority and we need to raise awareness about the discrimination we're facing

I give a testicle to hear her insult me like that.

tell me about the feets

or better yet

the pits

Good to know pedophile.

You sound like a tranny, I guess soon enough it will be lgbtip

>I guess soon enough it will be lgbtip
Let's hope so.

WTF I don't want a wall now!

Don't worry. The wall won't keep Spaniards out.

thats like calling English American...

There will be mobs with burning torches when they try to push that shit.

Work in a restaurant. My last gf was from el salvador and hot as fuck. I'm nothing special either, some of them like white guys. At my job right now I have two latina qts I'm eyeing down.

this

Same, but I'll miss the super meth.

Why would that be? Throughout history men had younger wifes, often starting with their period around the age of 11. The modern phobia of a very natural desire is short lived and will fade away just like all the other bigotted shit did

Keep raging though

Why are latinas such cunts?

Sounds like she was being a typical gf.

cloister and cats the pedophiles