This is coutinho. he soon will hold the second most expensive transfer fee of all time with 140m pounds...

this is coutinho. he soon will hold the second most expensive transfer fee of all time with 140m pounds. say something bad about him!

i never rated him when he was a liverpool player but now that i heard he was going to barcelona i think he is a great player and liverpool got fucked with the transfer

*slips*

>epl player
into the trash it goes

Sell this ungrateful monkey and buy Pulisic and Lemar for 150 million. Lemar is a future world class 10 and Pulisic will fit into Klopp's system very nicely.

he's no pedro obiang

He flopped at best Milan

Thx leaf.

Balding soy boy

>Liverpool buying more attackers instead of a whole new back 5

Never learn.

Liverpool better get a new keeper

as much as that is what they need, trying to organise a whole new defense midseason would probably result in even more calamities. probably better to do that shit when there's a break and friendlies

We got VVD lad. Our only problem is to get rid of that useless shitter Moreno and get rid of Karius and Mignolet.

I know mate, but they seriously need to bite the bullet and invest wisely. Not this 'do the same thing every year, and wonder why it goes wrong again' shit

>Le occasional blooter man

>Pulisic

Stop with this meme. Fekir, Sanchez, Ozil, Mahrez are all better options

>Salah
>Maneh
>Keita next summer
>Lallana/Henderson/Firmino on a good day
>van Dijk to anchor the defense
>great depth with Can, Sturridge and the Ox
>spend the Coutinho money on a couple of top class players
>Goretzka wants to come
Literally who the fuck can stop us in the Champions league? All the big clubs (Barca, Madrid, Bayern, PSG) have looked shaky, Shitty is a meme and will be eliminated in the semis because Poop can't into tactics and everyone else has nowhere near the attacking/midfield depth that we do.

>Pulisic is a meme
I'm not even American and I unironically rate him for his hardwork in the midfield. Kid is top class and is one of the only consistent performers for Dortmund right now when they've been absolutely shambolic in the Bayernwins league.

Very deluded individual.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. We are going to semis at least this season.

You'll prove yourself wrong, I don't have to do a single thing.

he smol

Yet another player who is probably gonna be squandered by a move to Barca/Real like so many others. But its his dream move to go to Barca so just let him go.

I said Mignolet was pure shit when they bought him. No one believed me. Just look at how many points the fucker cost them now.

>Pulisic will fit into Klopp's system very nicely.

On the bench? He's not starting over Liverpool's wingers.

>bought van dyke for 75m
>Already paid 50m for Keita
>Tfw they're basically giving coutinho away for free

FUCK defenders.
t. Klopp

Lellana is great, but Hendo needs to be replaced tbqh
Firmingod needs to be up there with Salah and Mane.

Who ACTUALLY ever rated Mingolet? He's been the weakest link in the back for Liverpool since he became their #1 keeper, and it baffles me how he still keeps his job.