Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO.mkv

cheers

Bluray's not far off. Will just wait for that.

I watched this and got so angry that I had wasted my money that I ran down a homeless guy on my way home.

>Golshifteh Farahani

No thanks, ugly fucking donkey bitch

t. Persian expat

Time for another Jarmusch kino

My best cinema experience so far. And no thanks to the film. Me and two friends went to see this riding the Adam Driver hype (Silence, The Force Awakens, Inside Llewyn Davis). We sat through the first act thinking it was a) either a flashback, prefacing a great tragedy/loss or b) literally all just a dream. But the dry, pointless, awkward scenes were indeed just ... that. So anyway we start getting annoyed at the woman obviously leeching off him as well (I would have yelled cuck if I knew I was midst fellow channers but I wasn't sure so I didn't). At this point we are semi drunk, too. We start finishing his poems out loud when he's stuck or improve the punch lines and the rest of the audience (maybe 20 tops?) were loving it. I think me and my friends were the saving grace for everyone who had to sit through this boring, soullless, plotless, pretentious piece of shit.

I like to watch movies.
They... Entertain me.
Sometimes they are loud,
But sometimes they are not.

>poetry

I wish I could remember my dreams this vividly

She's pretty cute though.

t. also expat

So who do we believe

Super comfy, but ranks very low in the Jarmusch canon.

You have to greentext it

Believe yourself.

Post the feet screenshots and or webms already fags

Def. qt

low tier Jarmusch is still kino

I believe this though, I believe people on here are autistic enough to behave like niggers in public

>BUT IT'S LE JARMUSCH

Shut up you little nut-rider. Explain why you enjoyed this movie without mentioning Jarmusch, I dare you.

Her eyebrows are kino

samefag

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS KINO MEME. IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE THE WAY YOU USED IT. FAGGOT.