If you could make a big budget movie, what would it be about?

If you could make a big budget movie, what would it be about?

Is that Ashley Cooper?

Pirates vs Ninjas
srsly

Big budgets

Happy World Down Syndrome Day, Cats!

Isn't that a guy

something that will make me money

This, of course.

Something like Bruce Almighty, but he does the things we'd all actually do and doesn't fuck up because he's an unimaginative failure.

Brrrrrrrrrrrr........

Pre and Sequel to Army Dogs

...... aaaaaaaaaaap

Is that rose byrne?

What did she mean by this?

It would be a 5+ hour apocalyptic horror film taking place during the black plague

Think a mix of the seventh seal, aguirre: the wrath of god and the texas chainsaw massacre

Who is this person and is she ok?

Lily never really had a chance, did she?

Still would

The meme 80's and synthwave movie that reddit pretends the 80's was like
then cancel the movie before relese because of the autistic fans hyping up thinking its a hotline miami movie

i need to lick that pusy!

old man wakes up as a child and gets to live a second time over

Probably a science fiction movie about beer

It definitely be about space, something about colonizing other planets and running into shit

I know it's been done before
but I want it to be immersive as hell.
Make you feel like you really were exploring other planets in distant galaxies

Mel Gibson insulting the jews for 1 and a half hours

Adaptation of the Gaunt's Ghosts novels, leaving nothing out and using 100℅ practical fx

nazi germany the wonders of the holocaust

Fallout new vegas the movie
Or something with marvel to rack in the big bucks

nazis finished genetically purifying the earth, and take their beliefs into neighboring galaxies

the story would be about a conflict between the main faction that wants to exterminate the impure, and a side faction that just wants to enslave them

the main character would be on the extermination side, and would genuinely believe that by sterilizing inferior species, he reduces the suffering in the universe

the underlying story would be about the spiritual significance of all of this, whether slaves as a concept are a sustainable over eternity

the spark that starts a major conflict would be rumors that immortality had been achieved by leaders of the slave faction

I cant stop laughing, holy shit

Blacks and Hispanics, outraged by fictitious president Damien Dromp's successful re-election, decide to leave the U.S.

Blacks leave for Liberia but most Hispanics stick around because Mexico sucks.

The movie is about how the U.S. prospers without the intense strain on its welfare and prison systems and becomes a utopia.

17 Again Again?

i wish hollywood was destroyed so we could see cool ideas like this

XD epic one dude

>"dude space nazis lmao"
>cool idea

lol would pay to watch for sure

it would be undead except felicity mason gets nude completely and takes up 2/3rds of the movie being nude

40k prequel/side story, slave dude is a primarch, nazis go to find him and primarch leads rebellion to victory, hears from emperor in the end

>Awkward! a 17 year old girl draws a penis
fucking wow

Getting cucked hard and running an anime site. The finding true love but getting cucked again

Sadfu?

Does Vice President Fence cure all the degenerate fags?

n-nani?

Vice President Fence is very anti-LGBT. 'You can't dispense of the Fence', they say.

>If you could make a big budget movie, what would it be about?

A thirteen hour extravaganza wherein I torture OP to death.

revealing the jewish truth.
just like jewish hollywood spends billions on django unchained and the like.

Really?

One movie was enough

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAX

Armenian Genocide or the Rape of Nanking

Probably some 16th century European War drama like Waterloo, real soldiers and huge choreography type shit.

Maybe Battle of Vienna / Holy League v Ottomans shit.

the rape of nanking is the FAKE of nanking

the rape actually happened, it's the orgasm that was fake

M-muh Oscar

FUCK..