-
-vs-
-
Georgia BULLDOGS
-
-
-
... whoever wins, we lose.

AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC AAC

as a true neutral i want the DAWGS to win. fromm is legit and the dawgs have a nigga named SONY on their squad LMAO

GO DAWGS

t. lifelong DAWG fan since today

Daily reminder that UCF is your indisputable national champion.

also assuming Georgia wins the CFP, Notre Dame is co-champ

Notre Dame > LSU > Auburn > Georgia > Bama

B O O T Y
L
A
S
T
E
D

>college football finally changes autistic luck-based bowl system that can't determine a champion
>people still arguing about it
JFL

imagine the outrage when we inevitably get two SEC teams and two B1G teams in every playoff. the rage would hit cataclysmic levels

>both b1g teams get btfo
yes the asshurt would be cataclysmic

Troy also beat LSU, so that's a can of worms you don't even wanna open.

Bulldogs are the good guys right?
Good post
This, followed by an end result of an all SEC finals again.

I dispute it.

>play a shit schedule
>go undefeated
>the strength of schedule was not enough to get you into playoffs
>win a bowl game against one good team
>declare yourself national champions in a shameless and pathetic move
>detract meaning from the real winners

It’s such bullshit. There are like 10+ Power 5 teams with more legitimate claims than UCF. Imagine how bad most of the top 15 would rape their schedule.

don't worry in like 50 years they will be laughed off like aTm's claims or michigans

>Asshurt EECfags ruining a G5's fun

And you wonder why everyone hates you

This is something P5 teams work for all year, getting bashed and bruised by some of the biggest and strongest men on Earth for a chance at a small slice of glory. It’s insulting for G5s to pretend like they’re on the same level.

Last I checked, G5s take the field for the same reason P5s do. Unless you're going to tell me that they exist solely to fill an autoberth slot.

>play a shittier schedule against FCS teams
>lose a game in the final game of season when it matters the most
>the strength of schedule was not enough to get you into playoffs but still go in because of name brand alone
>win a bowl game against one "good" team
>win playoffs due to prep time and longer rest and declare yourself national champions despite not winning your own conference
>detract meaning from the real champion who went undefeated, won their conference, and beat the team who handed your ass

>G5 won a grand total of 18 out 72 (25% win rate) regular season matchups with the P5

>Last I checked, G5s take the field for the same reason P5s do.
Against a far inferior level of competition

fuck i'm drunk. 18-72 so 18/90 wins in the regular season... 20% success rate

to make the nfl?
then why play for a trash program that doesn't put guys in the league
to get a degree?
academics are inferior at g5 schools
to win football games?
against bad competition? what is the meaning in such a victory

>play a shittier schedule against FCS teams
I’m assuming this is a jab at Bama. Even with the FCS team every formula I’ve seen puts their SoS significantly above UCF. That should tell you something about the gulf between P5 and G5.
>lose a game in the final game of season when it matters the most
Games matter equally regardless of when they’re played. Strength of opponent is the only thing that matters
>the strength of schedule was not enough to get you into playoffs but still go in because of name brand alone
In your opinion. There is not minimum SoS for the CFP, and if so UCF definitely didn’t meet it either
>win a bowl game against one "good" team
Once again, if you’re referring to Bama you’re massively understating the case. They destroyed the #1 team in the country.
>win playoffs due to prep time and longer rest and declare yourself national champions despite not winning your own conference
No one has “declared” themselves anything. Both Bama and Georgia realize that the winner of their game is the legit national champ, they’re not going to make meme claims like UCF
>detract meaning from the real champion who went undefeated, won their conference, and beat the team who handed your ass
Transitive property is completely invalid in sports. And it’s laughable to think the AAC and SEC are remotely comparable.

You have 10 seconds to tell me why this shouldn't be the playoff format
>8 teams
>5 make it in by winning by being P5 conference Winners
>1 spot reserved for the best G5 team that year
>2 wild-card spots for whoever the best teams are that didn't win their conference/reserved for Notre Dame if they decide it's a booty blasting year

This seems to be the best setup. And the G5 routinely getting btfo by the 1 seed would lead to the creation of a separate G5 playoff in a few years’ time

And if it's one of the years where the 1 seed is an absolute fluke and the G5 team memes on them the shitposting will last a decade

Ratings and money.

Memphis, USF, UCF, and probably even fucking Army would give Oklahoma, USC, tOSU, Wiscy, Miami, Clemson, Georgia, and probably even Bama a good game. The AAC is stronger top to bottom than the PAC 12, big12, and SEC. Fight me

>More Games
>Less Ratings and Money

it gives auto berths to Pac-12 and Big12-2 teams when there are probably more deserving SEC/ACC/B1G teams, who would get snubbed for an overrated Notre Dame and flavor of the year G5 team

Army isn't in the AAC but you probably would have known that if you weren't such a fucking newfag

Thought it said "should" not "shouldn't". Shitposting late at night can be strenuous.

Except for the fact that they didn't make ploffs. Indisputable my ass.

Maybe he knows that and meant to say Navy

this

What's UCF's excuse for the shit scheduling?

Houston would have made it last year had they won out.

Georgia > Notre dame > Auburn > Bama
People sure do love to ignore georgia's wins

How do you make time for this though? That adds two whole weeks and probably 4 extra days of "we need ratings on these games" football, which is gonna be tough with the holidays and the NFL

WE WUZ CHAMPIONZ AN' SHEEIT

I would love for this to happen. Could you imagine if that fluke 1 seed was Michigan? /cfb/ would explode.

tOSU > USC > Stanford > Notre dame > Auburn > Bama

JUST

In all my grief and denial I never realized that perhaps I owe all of you an apology.
Im sorry my team choked, im sorry for the squib before the half. Im sorry we let two SEC teams into the title game. Im so, so sorry.

blame riley for that disgusting offensive plan in OT

>chokelahoma

I may always hate OU, but you're by far the most tolerable trip here. My condolences on your choke.

Anyone watching Finebaum? it's FOUR HOURS of Alabama/Georgia talk

>teams with a loss claiming to be National Champions

lol

A lot of time to spend on a consolation game desu

Fresh OC coming through.

The autistic obsession with Bama is always refreshing in /cfb/

GOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!

UGA fittin'to get curbstomped.

ROLL DAMN TIDE

BAMA FANS CANT READ

GET FUCKED

Have some appreciation for southern culture, you johnny come lately carpetbagger.

dawgs finna btfo of bama

This college gameday location is aesthetic as fuck in this light.

The day Nick Saban retires is the day when College Football becomes 300x more interesting

Prove me wrong.

Why?

The only problem would be how to schedule it.

No
There are no valid 8-team playoff options
It's more likely we revert back to just 2

just play the first round the saturday before xmas
keep literally everything else as is

*spoiler*

the final would still be UGA vs Alabama

literally neither of them would get past the first round

Not true in the least

ucf would roast georgia with (literally) one hand
bama wouldn't be able to stop beeker memefield and we both know it

Both are untrue

both are true

You're talking out of your ass

UConn good when?

sorry you can't admit that you're wrong, but it's a depth of humility i wouldn't expect from an ape

see

just like they werent going to stop colt mccoy

kek

so you're saying you'd rather have those 4-8 teams play in the playstation southwestern desert bowl presented by mazda against west south maryland tech?

>Gruden to be the next Raiders HC

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO TENNESSEE WHAT THE FUCKKK

It;s funny because Del Rio is a retard and it will be a quick turn around.

UCF is YOUR national champion and their is nothing you mutts can do about it

>meth-addicted inbred southerners still think their "national championship" matters
lmao

Nah OU lost because of Georgia's talent at RB. OU would beat bama IMO...but then lose to clemson

sorry but ruining yourfamily's bloodline and the future of your state DOES NOT mean you get to be national champions

UCF is not a southern being. It's transient Yankees and locals that couldn't gey into USF

>muh yankees
t. 56 percenter

>ruining dubs with an immense amount of butthurt

friendly reminder that southerners are not genetically human

lol says the actual homosexual freezing to death

>actual homosexual
>he thought this was an actual good comeback
this is an 18+ board, please come back in 6 years thank you

8 team playoff. Big 12 champs, ACC champs, SEC champs and 5 wild card spots.

G5 teams are required to not have lost any games within 2 years, including wins over at least 6 P5 teams and 6 ranked teams, not mutually exclusive

no, cletus, we live in houses and not trailers. our homes can keep us comfortable in all sorts of climates

but you are gay, though. I don't need a comeback. The disappointment in your father's eyes is sad enough.

My house is bigger than yours. Go hang out with the other yank faggot trying to be smug about living up north and freezing every year.

80720404 is an exquisite bait post. two michelin stars

sorry, but your mom's boyfriend's place doesn't count, even if he lets you have the entire basement

holy shit it's like one of those xbox messages you recieve from preteens after a CoD match im fucking dying

You dumb.

Sorry to tell ya' like this/Bless your heart.

kek but that's actually pretty good

you two salty faggots are hilarious. just pathetic. I feel like I'm gonna be reported for a hate crime just for smacking the fuck out of you two.

>this passes for banter in the "american" south
just nuke them all

uhhhh it's not a hate crime for a nigger to speak back at a white person like that

another bitter fag appears. I love how smug you soyboy queers get when you know you're wrong but are so weak you can't do anything about it.