Why don't White people have children?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_in_1900
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's hard to reproduce with your right hand.

Urbanization and the rise of living standards making the need of having many children obsolete.

/thread

Because we're actually responsible for raising them

Contraceptives are MUCH cheaper, unless you're dumb and fuckup OR have a real desire to have children you probably won't have one until your late 30s

>galicians and poortguese will get extinct
nice

HOL UP
AYO, HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
DAT WE FINNA WIN DA DEMOGRAPHIC WAR N' SHIEET?

>denmark

east germany tier

It's a problem in most developed countries. Millennial whites don't want to grow up, which makes it hard for them to have kids.

i can say this is true as a millennial white

>loss of religion
>increase of hedonism
>don't need children to take care of you when you are old anymore
>people are degenerates
>men would rather play vidya and not get all their free time and money taken away
>divorce court favoring women scares men
we are fucked lads
I can't imagine being a 60 year old man with no kids. It sounds depressing as fuck.

Fuck wh*te "people", especially g*rmans. The fewer wh*tes there are the better. Wh*te e*ropeans are our true enemies.

Iceland strong

too rich to be poor and dumb
too poor to maintain a western lifestyle with children

im barely floating, imagine what happens if i knock up my gf, maybe when i migrate

The regions in Finland that are blue are like that because of religious fundamentalists who kidnap children

assange is a paid russian shill

>using heads of government as some kind of representative sample for the entire population

Fucking retarded. To become a head of state in a democracy, you usually need to work like a dog* and as such have little time for kids.

*America excluded, where retards like Blompf can become president

he is literally a soros paid shill

For Millennials it's either have kids and live in poverty or don't have kids and have a career

Also because young people from the orange area move to big cities so only the old and dying remain

>Lithuania
>Bulgaria
>Hungary
g-guys are u ok

How old is this?

Poland should be all red.

no, if we take the gypsy birthrate off its a scary number

but retards in the country just say, it will be okay, since eventually somehow magically it will stop decreasing

Why are some areas listed with missing data but others were just removed?

why are you not fucking an ovulating girl without a condom RIGHT NOW?

Just give Hungarian citizenship to a few million Ukrainians. It's not like there's a big difference between you anyway.

real estate there must be pretty cheap, Eastern Europe + not many people demanding and all

Ukraine's birth rate is barely higher than Hungary's birth rate, so that wouldn't improve much in the long term

However, perhaps if you import only Ukrainian women then Hungarian men would finally have some nice women to fuck instead of the orcish Hungarian women, so that might do the trick

Based Apulia keeps being the masterrace

there is nothing wrong with open society though
also
>soros

>representatives voted by majority of a country are not a good sample
really made me think

>to become a head of state in a democracy, you usually need to work like a dog* and as such have little time for kids.
plenty of heads of state have children and a functioning family you barbarian moron
>*America excluded, where retards like Blompf can become president
t.unedicated pleb

*uneducated

Damn...

Shit...

Fuck...

i blame collapse of the Eastern Block.
if only we could restore it.. if only

>e*ropeons are finally dying out
World peace is actually achievable now.

>really made me think

I doubt it made you think, since you're a Shitalian retard and nothing you've posted hints at any kind of thought process

why are you asking if you are just going to insult, leave us be

well I actually argued and refuted your points whereas you only insulted me. Typical barbarian subhuman.

And an even bigger question is... why is it the same people who go on and on about the environment and reducing our eco-footprint as well as our need for an evermore highly educated workforce the same people who want to replace us with brown hordes of dumb breeders as soon as we start getting our family sizes in check and going to university?
Kinda seems like all these politicians and their puppets care about is getting enough votes to stay in power.
And if your fellow countrymen don't like you enough, just import a bunch of people who are going to be dependent on you for decades to come.
They'll fucking vote for you until the free money is all gone, and then they'll be riots and mayhem but you'll be retired off in some gated mansion somewhere so who cares.

Colonizing Mars.
Give me a fucking break.
We're going into a dark age.

Since when is "really made me think" and "t. unedicated (sic) pleb" a fucking argument? That's not an argument, you third-world idiot.

Your only attempt at an argument is "plenty of heads of state have children" and we're not even talking about heads of state. Only Macron is the head of state, May/Gentiloni/Merkel aren't.

Fucking third-worlder.

You know what I think it's good. Post war many countries had a baby boom and the economy adapted to the large number of people in it. Now that the population is declining the people involved in the market are afraid of change and as such they have to pay the government to import masses of people just to artificially inflate the customer base and work force, instead of adapting to the new age and making an economy for the younger generations. That's the real problem, all the old fucks who run the monopolies. I'd be fucking extatic if we just gave people over 60 less rights (like no voting as a start) because they are fucking dumb shits who vote for whoever gives them the most shit in the week before election, and that's why we have such a corrupt government. The future of a nation is it's young but nowadays they're very underprivileged, the economy isn't tailored towards them like it was for the boomers.

Im speaking based on the experiences in my country.
Tl:dr old people are the enemy they dont want to give control of anything to the young, making us stagnant and corrupt.

Dramaqueen

I don’t see why I as a milenial male shouold have children before 45 when I will hopefully have posiiton that can support them.

you are replacing yourself, boogeymans cant do anything if the population is happy and reproducing

but you chose material things over family, not just women, you, yourself too

>Since when is "really made me think" and "t. unedicated (sic) pleb" a fucking argument? That's not an argument, you third-world idiot.
wow so barbarians are actually illiterate and can't read. This makes me think even more.
>Your only attempt at an argument is "plenty of heads of state have children" and we're not even talking about heads of state
ugh? You post literally makes the argument referring to "heads of state in a democracy". The example that Assange gives are irrelevant because we are speaking in general. Your argument was that it's normal for them not to have children because their job is hard. Well, most heads of state have children and functioning families, that is a fact. So is a fact that heads of state in countries with a decreasing birthrate and high immigration don't have children and are in favour of mass immigration. This is also a fact. A fact that BTFOs you my little barbarian pleb.
Which brings us to the second argument btw, which is that yes, heads of state, being literal REPRESENTATIVES voted in by a majority of a country are a good indicator of the ethos or the social structure that pervades the country that voted for them. Which is something you disagree with, why? Nobody knows, because youre subhuman barbarian brain is actually incapable of making any argument.
>Fucking third-worlder.
t.mudhut dweller with a cock-gurgling language

because your son will have an old fart father and you wont be making 3 children to make pepikistan grow, more like 1 from a dumb bimbo

>he is ok with being in the position to have children only at 45
really made me think

In my entire life (25 years) I've met TWO couples who made it through their 40s without getting divorced.

People say the divorce rate is 50% but I don't believe that, it has to be 90+% because every older adult is divorced.

Young people have no interest in children because they've never seen a successful marriage.

Commie scum, leave

in ireland i literally know of 1 separated couple, everyone else is married. in my inner circle group of friend, all 8 of our parents marriages are still together.

Rude
Hungarians are like a distant cousin of ours

social security

>People say the divorce rate is 50%

It must be overall, among the people younger than 40 must be higher I presume. My cousins (two sisters) are getting the divorce right now at the same time.

>Decreasetugal

nah, if this continues by 2100 we'll be all gone.

>missing data
Fucking wat? We have stats on everything
www.dst.dk

see We have nothing but statistics.

This. Remove old fart neetbux and people will have children.

>Sexstonia

I'm sure this is already mentioned in the thread, but women are now equally expected to get an education and a career. The decrease in children started as a direct result of the increasing women in the workfield. Higher education is a factor too, both geners pursue this, and having one's first baby at the age of 30 is normal now, instead of 18-20. People, and most importantly women, prioritize a career instead of children when they are early adults. This is what changed, the most important factor of them all. I'm not an anti-feminist or anything, but that's basically what happened. Before women started working and thinking about their careers instead, the western countries were reproducing in normal rates.

>white "people" so dumb they can't even procreate
LMFAO

This too. It's happening in shitholes like Iran even.

Because of the anti family propaganda everywhere.

>too
What else is there?

Seems like a meme map, Poland as a whole has lower fertility rate than Germany, or Bulgaria if not in the entire Europe (as of 2015 it was the lowest at 1.32, but I dunno if it's gotten any better)

maybe population in decreasing areas is very large and in increasing areas very small so overall still decreasing but on the map it seems the opposite at first

>divorce court favoring women scares men
Isn't that an American thing? At least the horror story level shit.

I mean it's possible, but the decrese in those few areas has to be huge to make up for it

Same thing happens here, speaks volumes when random gold diggers married to millionaires make sure to get divorced in England rather than other countries.

>Sardegna

is this real?

North has the highest IQ in Europe but it has such a high fertility rate. Very interesting.

>high fertility rate
Not really, is still a low fertility rate

Too unsafe, being murdered and terrorised by mud-men. Need to liquefy them to make it safe enough for our people to breed.

>don't need children to take care of you when you are old anymore
This is the big one. Fix this and all the others will follow.

Well, even if we don't make the appropriate policy changes, eventually they will have to make themselves in practice.

No idea considering they are rich as fuck.

The Faroese birth rate is much higher than in the rest of Europe – 2.6 children per woman in 2016.

Paranoid autists please kill yourselves

only ango countries where judges decide based on MUH FEELUNGS instead of written laws

We have childrens, the problems are not the whites, the problems are the shitskins who reproduce a lot for welfare.
just look at the population on 1900: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_in_1900

White people are actually very numerous on that era, the thing is shitskins can't stop of breeding and don't want to integrate.

1900 - 2017

France: 38,000,000 - 67,135,000
Uk: 38,000,000 - 65,648,000
Germany: 56,000,000 - 82,800,000
Italy: 32,000,000 - 60,525,277
Spain: 18,520,000 - 46,528,966
Portugal: 5,758,000 - 10,309,573
Belgium: 6,136,000 - 11,370,968
Netherlands: 5,616,000 - 17,164,000
Sweden: 5,140,000 - 10,081,396

there is no "whyte doesnt make childrens", there is just normal people who know the dangers of capitalism and are self-aware concerning problems if they made too much childrens like not living on a house with one room and 15 kids, niggers don't think to it.
also feminism doesn't make the things easy.

we've become to smart two reproduce

>tfw to intellignet too have a gf

>tfw too smart too afford raising children

It's an issue with values not brans. I'm a genus and I have 4 children

>Mountain Austrians naturally increase
wtf

busy with actually working
too expensive

>MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIRRRRRRRREEEE

this befuddles and enrages the globalists

nigerians
Ireland is full of old people and Dublin and Galway are full of gay people

english common law is one of the greatest achievements of mankind

the idea that things are to be taken case by case rather than applying a blanket ideology to all cases

that being said the family courts (which is where divorce proceedings are held if a judgment is needed) in the united states are staffed by feminists and postmodernists

that was pre birth control pill, pre feminism, pre women in the workforce, and pre the push to send everyone to university regardless of their intellectual capacity
there's no going back from these things aside from pushing everyone to go to university which will die out on its own thanks to the internet

It's always good to fell the inf. complex from third worlder shitskins like you.
we will not "get extinct" clam your pussy.....

the majority of areas in blue in the map,, are probably immigrants rising it. That's the real problem we face now.

Fuck off yank