Friendly reminder that Europe will only have a future if we embrace islam

Friendly reminder that Europe will only have a future if we embrace islam.

Islam will make Europe great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vin5kzhHyxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah could be as great as Yemen some day.

Agree. Adolf Hitler thought that Carl Martel defeating arabs and stopping islamisation of europe was a mistake.

if you want great europe . you have to make a great world for every one . you cant have a great europe without having a great world . forget it . we live in the same world

How to easily spot a TANNED GERMAN.

This poster has no foreskin.

Ubermenschen want success and prosperity. Untermenschen want equality.

I couldn't understand what you tried to say but agree with general idea - you can't have great world while Albania remains on the planet.

This. There are parallels between the rewards of Jihad and those of Walhalla. Both glorify death in battle. Islam in perfectly suited to the German temperament.

no no . fuck equality . noone is equal . but we are in the same world .

if you will make the world great if you remove albania . i will be the first to sacrifice .

most sound articulation I have seen from a German for a long time. Islam is just the continuation of Christianity and those in Middle East should learn how to carry the great banner, subhuman filth should be thought...

Islam will make everyone smelly Muhammads and Achmeds. Sounds like a regression.

not necessarily, those in MidEast would be in such an awe when they see how Islam can be used, think about great Prussian temporal thinking with Islam, engineering and great philosophy.

what i am trying to say is that . if you want to have real good life not artificial good like it exists today . your neighbour must have a good life too . because you are the world and the world is you . people think they are separated lol .

Every country that has just óne religion and culture is a country worth living in. The mixture of cultures and religions is what causes the shit we see today.

maybe that's why you should convert to islam, so that you can both show the world that superiority is not about religion but also easily unite under a single religion.

>goat fuckers
>making anything not shit

I don't see this as the right time to do so, seeing how high the tensions are.

If I move to the middle east I would be killed anyway.

In 2100, even Islam will be a relic of the past.
As Mohammad demands to be addressed by xer and has pink hair.

fpbp

what tensions, killing other muslim is what the religion is as currently, at least you will not be pointed out as imperialist or something...
exactly
take your fucking half burkhas back and then talk about it you filthy australoid chong king gonk. ISLAM IS THE RELIGION WE NEED.

everything that separates man is just illusion. if you want to know real power . go out in the street and identify with every one outside . forget yourself . identify with others . just observe . dont judge . the world is corrupted . conditioned . throw ages . but you can free yoursef .look at peoples eyes and know the truth

> Go out in the street
> Identify
> Observe
> Dont judge

> Get charged with stalking and sexual herassment

This is 2016. Not 1976.

haha . ye i cant explain myself . you have to be careful . dont interfere with them . just observe .

nice try mudslime sand nigger
Fuck your religion.
Fuck your prophet
Literally move on the the present thank you

>Europe will only have a future if we embrace islam.
over every, single mudslime's body

What religion are you?

he thinks he is jewish but when he say it all he will hear will be a yalla from me.

hahaahaaahaha

I'm religionless, fags.
Not even in a belief-sense. my close heritage does not link me to either Christianity nor Judaism, certainly not Islam.

No one is religionless.

god is in every one of us . in reality you are god . but everyone else is god too . god is everything .religions and all other ideologies etc are just words

So your gay?

so you are a jewish atheist, stfu.

I see the concept of religion and heritage is a little hard for you to grasp, mudslime.

When a child is born to a Jewish father and a Christian mother, said child is neither. Have a whole family of "neithers" and there you go. Not even by heritage.

Not even the Nazis would've prosecuted me faggot lel.

go back to europe, lol

What do you believe? Since you claim to be superior to religious people.

>asked about personal religion
>answers the question
>well then..since you claim to be superior..
what

> Calls some one a mudslime

Don't dodge the question you contrarian atheistic shit lord.

Germany and France are on course to be majority Muslim. Once that happens the EU breaks up. Then war.

Islam is for retards. He is right on that.

>friendly reminder that a religion that hasn't produced a successful nation in 2000 years will improve upon the nations inhabited by the masters of the world who built the most successful, prosperous nations in human history

Also, shitting in your tea improves the taste

>Germany and France
and Britain, and Belgium, and Netherlands, and Sweden, ...

>a religion that hasn't produced a successful nation in 2000 years
U mayyad?

Every non-believer is superior to religious people. Except Pastafarians.

mudlimse is quite the descriptive tag, he can be a non-inferior mudslime for all I care, wouldn't you feel more comfortable without the buttplug, user?

Oh look another fedora tipping elitist claiming one religion is better than the other.

They're as bad and as good as one another. There's very little difference.

Yeah I'm gonna sell my properties and move to the US the moment pro Islamic laws begin to be passed in core EU states. Total collapse will be quick to follow.

> Buttplug

Trash.

> Not choosing the best option

islam is the answer for yuuroop. if you were able to italicize the mongrels of Byzants, you can certainly get on super nitro german car with islam.
just stay calm bro. I'm with you.

They are worse than other religions because they have the most primitive and brainwashed followers.

Speaking with Muslims that have recently arrived to Ireland is entertaining. Literally trying to convert people at lunch time in work and getting offended when told to shut up and keep it private. That guy didn't last long.

Great going. But offending religions and calling yours better is what starts civil wars.

I'm agnostic. Full acceptance of death not being in my control and whatever comes after.

>Civil wars
The sooner the better. Fuck those primate apes. Even Africans seem civilised by comparison.

No.

Irony.

If islam makes things great, why are all islamic countries shit?

The collapse of the EU is inevitable. Muslims are too primitive to not be a nuisance as they become the majority in core EU states and then the EU will just disolve. It's already begun.

collapse is about you getting scared shitless of Russia, not pitty fucker niggers you feed.

>t. Shitskin

What, you dont want a civil war at this point?

Nigger lover.

Russia is less of a threat than France and Germany and their plan to spread their demographics problems to the rest of the EU.

He says he is agnostic but he worships a carpet 5 times a day and gets mad when people mock mudslimes.

So I just noticed the star on the symbol of Islam is upside down

there is literally nothing wrong with it. saying again, just say the word and you are a muslim...

Fuck off sand chimp islam would send us back to the stone age just like tge middle east is now days with jizlam running show

Friendly reminder to never underestimate the Germans lust to live under authoritarian regime
kek, sure

Iv heard Judaism is much harder to get into. More exclusive.

But yet I never stated I was religious in any kind of way. Reading. Learn it.

We have literally zero firearms. How are you going to defend yourself?

*tips fedora*

Of course it's the German spreading kebab

>No one is religiousless
So you are trolling, retard or Muslim? Which?

>exclusive
kek

>Fuck off sand chimp islam would send us back to the stone age just like tge middle east is now days with jizlam running show

If you're an atheist you're still religious.

youtube.com/watch?v=vin5kzhHyxQ

So all the kebab enslave the white people?

Are you fucking insane OP?

Oh dear. That is the logic of a retard.

It seems Europe has a kebab problem.

Kill yourselves Achmeds.

Islam is multiculturalism filth supported by Jews.

>op posts bait
>everyone goes mad
Everytime

So you disagree but provide zero arguments why you do so. What a way to believe in your cause.

> Believe religion is a hoax
> Believe there's no god
> Believe the Evolution THEORY
> Not a religion

this is not USA, it's just that commies did pretty good job eradicating religion in here
but you what you got me, every time it's storm out there I pray my ass to Perun

Go take your mohammed and shove him up your winged horses ass you fucking morons.

goddamn right, it's the right thing to do and everyone here fucking knows it.

Just let us know if you need advice on arms.

Wait you're right. It's more of a cult thing.

> Attack other religions for inferiority
> While claiming superiority and truth

My bad. Really progressive though.

>have oil
>buy european engineers
>buy asian or african slaves
>80% of the population still dirt poor
Wew

You are blatantly a mudslime. Every dumb sentence you type makes it obvious.

Baba Vanga said muzzies will take over Europe and then Murrica will try to take back Europe and bring back Christianity

I won't need arms till I sell up and move to the US with my money and then it will be just recreational stuff. Hunting and target shooting.

Europe really is doomed.

> More strawman and ad hominems

I bet you're not even a real atheist

FORMER german temperament

extreme nepotistic corruption

you get money if you are related to the king, and if you badmouth the king they will come into your house at night and take you away

according to my saudi roomate at least

Remove kebab.

I'm only calling Islam pig shit actually. Other religions I don't really mind. Of all the religion in the world Muslims seem the most stupid. It's why they are so numerous. Lowest common denominator.

Oh my god you're such an autist
or a really persistent bait

I could be atheist agnostic or catholic based on my flag. I never said all religions were wrong. It's clear that Islam is the most primate religion in the world right now.

yeah and i suppose we are the ones who have to make the world great ourselves, while you shitskins just drink whore rape and steal
you don't deserve anything you didn't create yourself

can i also rape your mom so i bring multycolturism to germany?

> Calling one of the biggest religions shit and still feel good about yourself

I want what you're having.

Not an argument.

The funny thing is, is that there's no contradicting proof of God, nor is there proof of his existence. Arguing is literally pointless.

Muslim claiming to be agnostic to appear neutral. Everyone who criticises Islam is everything that is wrong.

I think Judaism has its positives.