Could you imagine

>could you imagine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If people actually listened to Alex Jones?

Nah.

I have chickens in my yard, man. I had 24 until the dog ate one and a fucking coyote jacked another one. Chickens are monsters, though. You can pet them all you want and they'll still peck your face. They're fuckin' dinosaurs, man. It's crazy.

Yeah I'm reading this book man, about wolves. They just fucking bred with Coyotes and shit. Jamie you saw a mountain lion the other day didn't you? Those things will eat your pets man gotta watch out.

haha Joey had this bit at the comedy store last night it was fucking hysterical you had to be there. I dunno if he'll mind me saying it but it was about how he stabbed a hooker in her ass because she wouldn't pass the blow. Yeah Joey's a great guy man.
Hey Jamie what was that thing you showed me the other day? About the trees? Yeah, this is it. 'Trees can now recognize when you use a swear word' *sniff* WOOOah. that's CRAZY. What do we really know is conscious? I mean plants have cells and shit too right?

Could you imagine being a manlet?

I don't have to

I used to think Moon Landing's are fake. Now I laugh at the people who say they are fake. I was a dumbass, they are still dumbasses.

Jamie, pull up that video of the moon landing denier. What a dick!

That we're in this galaxy thats really huge and I mean really huge and we're just a tiny part of it yet we're the only sentient beings so far that we know of right? And in that small way, we're also big like we're the innovators of the solar system. Wow that's like a huge thing too. Did you see that video of that giraffe Jamie? Pull it up

>tfw the multiverse is real

Help lads i'm freaking.out.

How tall user?

Underfucking rated my senpai

Imagine a chimp did DMT? That could just blow your mind apart.

i made fun of joe rogan's mannerisms years before it became an online meme

5'7 in the Netherlands

These are all pretty good

I can't tell if that's real or not but it's fucking brilliant. I just literally cried with laughing.

My fucking sides.

You ever seen gorillas fighting, man? It's like they have in-built kung fu moves, man. It's crazy.

Ouch! I know that feel. Being 5'7 in Mexico feel bad enough for me.

Does any one have that edit that pretty much sums him up. I can't find out, someone here possibly made it.

If the multiverse is real how come we don't get visitors from a universe where they've got the tech to travel between universes? That's something Hawkings and all the rest can't explain.

At least 5'10 is the average there insteas of 6'2

Mikey "mad boy" Smith. Man back in the day his kicks were DEVASTATING when he went up against Geogio Javes in the 03 Slamfight 750. he had some brutal uppercuts too. Same with Dave Camaro, his judo was incredible from the ground game to the top those elbows whooohoo watch out

What is this? I think I saw these guys in the video where alex jones talks about pedophile vampires.

Joe Rogan podcast. Best podcasts on the internet

can somebody recommend a good leftist podcast or other media? not the young turks please

The true geordie podcast. Lawrence is a left wing cuck who thinks trump is the devil

chapo trap house

>DUDE...
>how much does a leopard weigh?!?!?
>Jamie pull that up
>...Male leopards are larger, averaging 60 kg (130 lb) with 91 kg (201 lb)...
>DUDE....
>imagine getting PHAWKIN' JACKED by a leopard!!!!!!
>could you imagine?!??!?!

What are some quintessential joe rogan things I can go watch. A solid 95% of his episodes feature people I either don't know or don't like.

where can i find all the episodes? in soundcloud they seem to release only one out of every two of them

the President of the United States listens to Alex Jones

How much longer until we can vote Joe into the oval office?

imagine if he died of colon cancer?

youtube
most of the top viewed 20-30 are pretty good.

steveo
graham hancock
duncan trussell
louis theroux
gavin mcinnes
first few shane smith episodes

once you eliminate mma fighters and and comedians its mostly good

should have said bitch or bitches somewhere in that post.

They're saying right now the the universe is expanding at a thousand miles a minute. Can you imagine how big the universe will get in one hour? how about a whole day, bitch? It is BIZARRE. Jamie pull up that video of a tarantula jacking a bird

Rubin Report

cum town

Scott Adams was a good one.

The mother of all egg sandwiches: fried eggs from my bitch, sunny side up, smoked Gouda cheese, mayonnaise, sour kraut, sliced jalenenos and @elyucateco_hotsauce habenero sauce on toasted Ezekiel bread

Joe would be fine, he'd take it's back.

why does he never talk about his family?

>sour kraut
>jalenenos

>that's really bizarre..

>youtube
i could only find episodes 1 to 6, care to spoonfeed me?

search Joe Rogan Experience and the channel PowerfulJRE should pop up.

i mostly enjoy joe's podcasts, but is anyone else getting sick of him repeating the same 5 or so weed epiphanies every single podcast? they range from, "ok, I guess joe whatever you say" to complete stupidity.

>dude fighting is like having a conversation

>dude we are all like, one organism, the same thing, and we are going to merge with technology blah blah

and this one pisses me off so much-

>dude, why do we still have a president, it's such an outdated idea, 1 person! 1 person running the whole country! what we need is like a council of elders or something, like everyone agrees on a bunch of old wise people on like a council to decide things

I mean holy fucking christ. he has been saying that for like a year now every other podcast. in all that time, he never once realized about, nor did anyone bother to tell him about the branches of government. It's forgivable to be really stoned, have that idea and think you are super smart for coming up with this new thing, this "council of elders". but to come down, repeat it , for a freaking year. It makes me think he might be retarded. he might need to lay off the weed. sorry for the rant but that one makes me so mad for some reason

>i enjoy joes podcast
>but am i the only one who noticed he's a rank mediocrity, an overgrown child and a veritable fratboy psuedo intellectual?

? rogan is a complete moron nobody really denies it, we just like his podcast

it makes me paranoid that maybe id sound like an idiot repeating the same shit if i listened to a recording of myself conversing for 3 hours at a time every day. i think its just a minor annoyance we have to deal with from listening to the guy speak casually for (in my case) hundreds if not thousands of hours
hes not a complete moron, he's just a normal guy. frankly he's probably smarter than the average person and that's frightening

the worst thing about what he wants and is describing is that it's what the EU has in place for government, and we can see how fucking godawful that's been working out

The ENERGY in the room when there's a really good comic up there who's KILLING IT

Joe has cycles when he repeats the same shit for weeks, months if you're unlucky.

>good leftist podcast or other media

Doesn't exist

>Rubin Report

Literally just a guy who decided to suck right wing dick because it is profitable to be a token liberal.

CNN
The View
The Daily Show
Hollywood

Partly that, partly being redpilled by how moronic people like Cenk and TYT are.

Novara Media, m8
trust in Aaron Bastani's righteous abs

So partly worthless content and partly something that is of no value.

james and aaron are the only ones worth listening to

also

>gaming week

lmao

The universe is infinitely large man... That means that anything that could happen, did happen... Means somewhere out there you are interviewing me and I'm wearing your clothes. Freaky! *crazy eyes at Jamie*

How does he suck right wing dick? He just realized that the modern left has gone full retard like most sane people

I was legit imagining how sad and surreal it is that for 99% of human history the entire universe was Earth

>He just realized that the modern left has gone full retard like most sane people

Because he realized that people who think like that will eat that content up so he tailors his opinions and guests for them. He is not as bad as Molyneux, it is not that he is wrong, it is that he is pandering.

the whole point of his channel is giving others a voice and talking about opposing beliefs. the problem with rubin is that he's a pushover and does not challenge his guests. he's definitely an opportunist but i dont think hes insincere. its not really his fault there are loads of liberals who are disgusted with the democratic party right now

Rubin is a liberal. It's just modern liberals who aren't actual liberals, they're just hijacking the word.

i was asking for the chapo trap house episodes brah, read the thread

why chimps?

The entire universe IS Earth. Space is a lie.

>What was that Jamie?
> *mumbling*

>o gee my good friend got banned by the travel ban, im sure mr trump didnt mean it!
>o thanks mr jones for letting me on your show now let me not challenge you on your stupidity

>i dont think hes insincere. its not really his fault there are loads of liberals who are disgusted with the democratic party right now

He does as much as he can to never challenge his audience or their views.

Basically take what you have said, remix it, sprinkle in some "outrage culture", "regressive left" and some guests who have a few things to say that fall in line with right wing views and you have the rubin report

So, a classical liberal. That's what I said, yes.

That looks fucking disgusting

this is such a far reaching and overly specific comparison. does your brain function properly?