Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wdAQcTJZ-c
youtu.be/qOUmet8-TX4
youtube.com/watch?v=v6YJjkO7F5A
youtube.com/watch?v=zSxDRWqFR1A
twitter.com/JasmineLWatkins/status/949305807652491264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lakers News: Kyle Kuzma leads Western Conference rookies in All-Star voting

Lakers Injury News: Lonzo Ball hopes to return vs. Hornets, provides update on shoulder sprain
Paul George says ‘comical’ Lakers tampering charges came from fishing friendship with Brian Shaw

OKC:Melo drops the biggest F bomb on live TV in years

third for lauri

fifth for mark kenan

markannen sucks fagland

>lamers
huutings

How are the Nets better than the Lakers despite having no draft picks?

Mood
youtube.com/watch?v=_wdAQcTJZ-c

still not sure if this garbage style rap is supposed to ironic or not

Patrician rap for you then Finland.

youtu.be/qOUmet8-TX4

Ah mothafucka shiiieet Kodak still my favorite rapper from this new generation.

wew

this is just a gucci mane rip-off
I'm old, and I prefer things like this
youtube.com/watch?v=v6YJjkO7F5A

>I'm tired I'm tired I'm so tired
Why is Porzingis such a bitch? Why is he ruining his own stock knowing he's going to opt out anyway

Porzingis is a kid, that's the issue. He not ready to carry a team an entire year plus playoffs, just look at how skinny that fuck is.

God Damn Melo kids watch your language! Kids could be watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSxDRWqFR1A

>when Sup Forums horribly fails at trying to act Sup Forums
how on earth are you gonna call kodak black "patrician" he's even more popular than the two previous shitty mumble rappers you posted

Popularity isn't a negative. As such it doesn't negate quality of music.

That's like thinking Beethoven is pleb shit because he's the most famous composer of his generation and genre.

A Lithuanian reported asked LiAngelo out at a press conference kek

twitter.com/JasmineLWatkins/status/949305807652491264

Charles Barkley literally said Paul George isn't a great defender.

During his best defensive season ever and contending for DPOTY.

And he literally said the Clippers have a better shot in the playoffs of upsetting Golden State than the Thunder when the Clippers have a losing record and are injury riddled to all hell.

This dude has literally stopped watching NBA games and just talks out of his ass. I can't believe he's this ignorant.

Also said Harden choked against the Warriors (despite him not playing yesterday) and the Rockets have no shot of beating the Warriors (yet the Clippers do???)

I mean seriously lmao wtf is this bullshit?

you just salty

You're just an illiterate brainlet. Type in proper English. This isn't twitter.

the thing about the Warriors is that Steph is the best player on the team, and he needs to be the leader of the team. when KD is the leader of the team, the team is way worse, there's less ball movement, more iso shit, everyone gets more tired and more emotional, it's no good. Curry is so much more important than KD, it's not funny. i think we all saw that when Curry was out - even though they won a lot (because they're easily the best team in the league), they were also weak and kind of crappy by their standards in a lot of those games.

and in the OKC game, it was clearly super emotional for KD, and Curry clearly decided to defer to KD, and so they played like shit, because they played KD's dumbass emotional game. KD is a great basketball player, Curry is a basketball genius.

they're also a very loose team in general, and there's a lot of times when they're not locked in and play sloppy. maybe that'll be an issue in the playoffs, i don't know.

Shaq > kobe

You now remember Ben Simmons.

Has anyone fallen off the face of the earth faster after being hyped for so long than him???

LMAO

Dude isn't even the 4th best rookie anymore. Tatum, Mitchell, and Kuzma are making him look like a bust right now.

Can I just say that acting like only 3 rookies are allowed to be good and everyone else is a bust is one of the stupidest goddamn things that I've ever heard

all of these guys are rookies, all of them are going to have rough patches, stop being fucking idiots, focus on what they have shown that they're able to do

He's still by far the best rookie

I want to play a game with you /nba/. These are the stats of a player that went over one month without shooting over 50% this NBA season. Who do you think it is? The answer won’t be shocking at all.

In what alternate dimension?

Hey guys.

Do you think that Golden State's win reinforces the fact that nobody can compete with the Warriors in the West?

Tatum is literally leading the league in 3P% and has a better TS%/EFG% than Bust Simmons, and is leading his team to the best record in the East as their most efficient player

Simmons can't fucking shoot, is a liability in close games because he literally gets hacked and can't shoot FTs, and his defense is fucking ass despite being 7 foot tall. Tatum is arguably their best defensive starter on a top 5 defensive team.

The one where he leads rookies in 3/5 categories while being top 5 in the other 2 while shooting over 50%

Is Gerald Green a good fit for the Rockets?

That game was legit awful and the Warriors looked ass. No defense was played and the Rockets didn't even look that good offensively either, they were just trading buckets while the Warriors stalled offensively, turned over the ball like fucking crazy, and only towards the end did they finally expose that awful Rockets defense.

I’ve never realized until yesterday that Gerald Green only has 4 complete fingers on his right hand

It was a result of an accident while attempting to dunk when he was 11

>Hey guys. Do you think that an elite team of 3 point shooters and backups who didn’t have one of their best 3 point shooters and defenders last night reinforces the fact that nobody has as many elite shooters and defenders than this overpowered 2K team?
FTFY

playwise maybe but it seems he always wears out his welcome everywhere he goes

Who win?

Team 1:
PG: Russell Westbrook
SG: Michael Jordan
SF: Gordon Hayward
PF: Kevin Love
C: Al Horford

Team 2:
PG: Isaiah Thomas
SG: James Harden
SF: LeBron James
PF: Anthony Davis
C: Shaquille O'neal

>rebounds
Meaningless
>Asts
Meaningless because this rookie class is awful when it comes to PG play and he already had an entire year to learn the Sixers offense and study.
>Steals
Okay

But he's worse in the ones that actually matter, points, FT%, and FG/3PT% which is astronomically more valuable.

Tatum isn't leading his team to shit. He's the 4th option on a good team and is reaping all the benefits of it while having no pressure on him. He's only clearly a wore defender than Brown and Horford. Yeah he's putting up efficient numbers in his role, which are steadily coming down, but don't pretend that he's asked to do half the stuff that guys like Simmons, Mitchel, etc. are asked to do.

>Hayward
>Kyrie
>Tatum
>Acquired true 7 footer
>Horford
This team beats Golden State in 6 you literally cannot dispue this, it is a fact.

I should add
>inb4 someone true to tell me system babby Klay Mcmemechuck is better than Hayward
Laffin

Bitch you sound mad.

Tatum is the fucking truth and literally the next Melo. But instead of being raised in the cancerous iso ball early 2000's like Melo, Tatum is learning team basketball in a motion offense.
He's well on his way to being the GOAT while Simmons is a passive brick layer on a losing team and a clear determent in close games where he never does shit because he's scared of being hacked.

>RACKETS
Lmao stay bootyblasted you losers. You’ll never beat the Warriors

This

I always like to imagine what if Melo was drafted by the Pistons instead of that Slav bust.
Melo would've helped them win the championship in his rookie year like Tatum and given the discipline of a winning mentally playing with future HOFers like Chauncey and Wallace.

Who guards shaq?

Jordan

He's well on his way to being a 3rd option at best on championship caliber teams while Simmons will be top 5 in the league. Enjoy clinging to Simmons' few weaknesses while he still has them

It doesn't matter, just foul him when he gets the ball. Shaq can't handle free throws.

According to basketballreference.com, these are the 2017-18 stat leaders so far:
>MINUTES PLAYED
Andrew Wiggins (1,417 minutes)
>FIELD GOALS
LeBron James (400 Field Goals)
>FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS
Russell Westbrook (827 Field Goal Attempts)
>2-PT FIELD GOALS
Giannis Antetokounmpo (350 2-Pt Field Goals)
>2-PT FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS
Russell Westbrook (640 2-Pt Field Goal Attempts)
>3-PT FIELD GOALS
James Harden (145 3-Pt Field Goals)
>3-PT FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS
James Harden (372 3-Pt Field Goal Attempts)
>FIELD GOALS MISSED
Russell Westbrook (470 Field Goals Missed)
>FREE TRHOWS
James Harden (319 Free Throws)
>FREE THROW ATTEMPTS
James Harden (368 Free Throw Attempts)
>OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS
Andre Drummond (172 Offensive Revounds)
>DEFENSIVE REBOUNDS
DeAndre Jordan (399 Defensive Rebounds)
>TOTAL REBOUNDS
DeAndre Jordan (561 Total Rebounds)

YOU ARE CORRECT!!! Russell “The God Dream” Westbrook went over ONE WHOLE MONTH without shooting over 50% *GASP*

>3rd option behind 2 all stars at the age of 19
He’s shit desu, also Simmons is a joke, so is the whole pwowsess

THIS IS NOW A /vytautas prienai/ THREAD

ANY EUROS THAT AREN'T LITHUANIAN NEED TO GTFO OR MOVE TO LITHUANIA,

THE BALTIC TITLE IS OURS AND ME AND LIANGELO BALL ARE GOING TO STEAL EVERYTHING FROM YOUR EURO-POOR VILLAGES STARTING WITH FINLAND LOL

You now realize that Vince Carter turned pro before Shaq.

Can you please shut the fuck up holy shit you're a fucking loser complaining about the most irrelevant and petty shit.

The entire team was struggling and finding their selves in a new situation. No one played well consistently.

Now Westbrook is averaging 50% shooting and a triple double in December, Western conference player of the month, and OKC are fucking beasting every team they play, and you're going to be this much of a bitch?

>le toothpaste man with the useless facts

I find it funny as fuck. He's mentally ill and probably has no life so it's fitting he's this much of a whining pussy.

>Goes on a terrible slump while trying to figure out how to play with two other scorers.
>Slump lasts as long as the chemistry tries to settle in place.
>He then proceeds to average 50% since the loss in NYC.

Cherries are mighty ripe for picking, eh?

The Cavs can survive without LeBron.

what the fuck happened?

Only because they don't have a good PG and they have a retarded coach.

IT isn't good at running an offense at all and is practically just a SG.

I saw the cavs before Lebron and after he left. No they can't. They can't even keep a goddamn GM strictly because of their owner's jewishness

He didn't practice shooting threes enough and tried being DeRozan during the off season, look at him playing in the Drew League, mostly just handles and getting to the rim, not his jump shot.

Dude what

Casey just benched him without any reason. He literally lost his starting job to a rookie because he was unlucky enough to get injured. He was playing well before that.

Casey is just a dumb motherfucker. Won't even give him a chance to get his groove back after coming back from injury. The fact that he won coach of the month for December was baffling to me. Wasn't there any better coach that month?

>let him get his groove back
>played last 3 minutes of the bulls game
>-12

>judging a player by watching 3 minutes of a blowout
>by using +/-

vro what are you doing?

its time to trade him to the nets for cash considerations and carole

Nance + Deng contract for Powell, magic get Casey on the line. desu, are the raptors going to blow it up after this season?

Norm is our lebronstopper now. We dont need Carroll no more.

>Norm is our lebronstopper now

Forgive them lord, they do not know what they speak. There is only one true Lebron stopper.

I don’t think the nets pick being shit is going to stop Lebron from moving to LA

If the Cavs traded for Carroll then who would stop lebron?

Yeah, the guy with the worst net rating on your team is your savior.

>Bosnia and Herzegovina
>advanced stats

Part 30: Greatest NBA Player in Wizards history

True or false: if Stephen Curry maintains his current level of production and goes on to win the championship with the Finals MVP award, he will be in the top 20 of all-time by the end of this season.

here save this one, no lines senpai.

and desu idk, what if cavs traded for the morris twins, carroll, p.j. tucker, and jaylen brown?

I was watching some old games, Game 3 of the 2002 finals to be exact, and Shaq wasn’t really anything impressive on the defensive end.

The duo of Dwyane Wade and Tristan Thompson have a 96.8 offensive rating and 96.1 defensive rating in 105 minutes together. Wade & Frye? 116.5 offensive rating and 100.0 defensive rating in 277 minutes.

His career doesn't come close to the top tier HoFers. Curry has only been good for like 5 years

>Deng

Bulls also get 1st round pick this year top 10 protected

Here are the rest of the games. The Red line is where you stopped.

>>MINUTES PLAYED
>Andrew Wiggins (1,417 minutes)

fucking dimmadome gonna destroy wiggy's future

Fat Shaq was awful on defense, immobile fatass that just protected the rim.

Young Orlando Shaq was insane.

Norm is getting paid too goddamn much for how little he gets played now, also don't like that he's a true SG but Casey will only play him at the 3 - watch him play 0 minutes again tonight vs the bucks

Finally told Wiggins to fuck off with being so inconsistent and let Jimmy handle the rock now, now Jimmy has taken over the team but he's not coming back next year so he's wasted another year for Wiggins growth despite him being paid the max now.

Shaq was always pretty lazy on the defence.

Although with his physical superiority he was still good enough.

1) MJ
2)Bradley Beal
That’s the list

Norm had some chemistry with bebe a few games ago
Then again bebe barely plays too

Is it Westbrook’s fault that the thunder were a joke with Harden, Durant and Ibaka on the team?

Just trade Wiggins tbqhwyf

Thanks senpai

I think lebron should recruit all the lebronstoppers in the league. That way he can never lose desu

Wiggins is trash. Sick of this canadian here always dickriding his trash ass. Guy is good at nothing. Why is every Canadian #1 pick a bust? Really toggles my boggles.

>tfw no version of this for my Thundies