SHITALY HAPPENING

Tens of spagsters expected dead.

Sources:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36774059
corrieredelmezzogiorno.corriere.it/bari/cronaca/16_luglio_12/scontro-treni-diversi-feriti-l-incidente-corato-andria-512fdf00-4815-11e6-bfed-f541689b0b5b.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef8G06PRfjg
youtu.be/uaqZoph265U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does this happen?

Is the link dead?

>italianese train mafia strikes again

Extremely poor training.

When a mummy train and a daddy train accelerate very much...

Italians shouldn't be allowed to drive anything but donkeys.

Spaghetti everywhere

Spagetti bologenese!

>Bari e Barletta
ahahah no fucks given

Looks like Mussolini didn't get the trains to run on time.

How much spaghetti was spilled?

>10 deaths

I don't think this is happening material. For now

It happens like every 3 months here in the States.

Meanwhile, hundreds of millions of people have ridden trains all over the place in Japan for decades and literally no accidental train related deaths.

Well, if you don't count the salarymen that jump in front of them.

your people kill each other daily while driving drunk you stupid nigger

>How does this happen?
The news are talking about *human error*.

That's a crazy crash because they say the trains were going at over 100 kph (that's ~62 mph) and they collided head-on.

Each train should have four passenger cars, but only like half of them are intact in the picture.

Such a disgrace. Italy after all.

Subtle kek

kek

It's an accident caused by the usual southeners superficiality, no happening.

end yourself

Sounds like a "Muhammad the train conductor" human error

I have kekked

>One of those rescued from the wreckage was a small child who was airlifted to hospital.

fishing for emotions much?

Gonna be more than 10 dead. Mother's family is from Bari, probably a relative driving the train while drunk.
Nice beaches, but god they run on CPT.

>head on collision on a single track section

Goddamn, have you guys never heard of the single line token system?

Now that's what I call a sloppy giuseppe.

every time I mistake the thumbnail for a black and white screenshot from Robocop

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef8G06PRfjg

Damn

Thankfully the only transport we have here is jumping from one tree branch to the other so that doesn't happen here

Some of them are dark as Turks, but they don't tolerate niggers, gypises, of muslims.

Was an incident in this area a few years where a gyspy tried to steal a baby and the locals burned down the gypsy camp.

When the fire dept came to put it out, the locals kept yelling "don't bother, we're just going to set it on fire again..."

Happens all the time. Very sad.

This. both conductors probably got the job thanks to their daddy already working at a deskjob in Trenitalia with 50% attendance on their job

the MSM treats dead Italians like niggers. Sky mentioned it briefly and showed helicopter footage, then just moved on.

Also, I harassed Sky over twatter enough to put my newsfu, Kimberly Leonard, on during normal hours so can watch. Very pleased with myself.

oh fuck

carlos.jpg

nigger here stole my carlos ability

Bro tip for all:
If you are traveling italy by train, it's dangerous to sit in the first wagons of the driving direction, get to the back. Two weeks ago I discussed this with an insider from Deutsche Bahn and he told me, even by all the train accidents in germany, Italy is more dangerous, because they don't have a system, where only one train is on one trainway. They basicaly do it by "timing". So if one train is delayed for several ours, and there is a problem is communication, this will happen. We laughted and thought how is this still possible in the EU, and if we go to italy by train, we would sit in the last wagon. Hear on insider bro and tell this everyone you love. Bro out

>Robocop leads Italy to war

Would watch

Cheeky cunt

the usual northern, nigger-loving commies chiming in. Don't you have more american exchange students to bang up for "muh kinky sex games?"

thanks man..

also, do you see this shit in america?

>nope

I've never heard of it. Usually train accidents are some idiot stopping on a train track, a derailing, or urban youths shooting at trains.

>even by all the train accidents in germany, Italy is more dangerous,
you had 2 even worse wrecks in the last year.

fuckin letting the refugees run the rails now Jesus Christ Italy

>we would sit in the last wagon.
But then you could be crashed by other train from behind. Obviously you want middle.

Yes, we also discussed america, but in the USA, there is are no big train lines like in the rest of the world, technically it could happen, but you only transport goods and tanks by train... (Flying is still saver than trains, if you are in the us or europe)

Give it to me straight. How many whites died in this? Were these good italians?

>inb4
>Italy
>white

In the North all lines have two tracks, so it's a terrone thing
I prefer being European with some leftist scum than to live in Africa. They're poorer than Greece

Yes thats right. This started the discussion. The problem was, that the train drivers have a button here to ignore this system and they used it and played android games instead of driving...

>there is are no big train lines like in the rest of the world
Some of our train lines are longer than your whole country.

totally wrong, but nice try. if it was caused by human error there's a high chance the conducto who caused it was incompetent. and why do you think he was incompetent? how did he get the job if he wasn't ready?

eje

If you use the fastest train, there will be no problems at the back. Even if they crash from behind, it's less lethal than from the front, because of speed difference, you know. Also the back train has more time to react. Look at this picture and image you would sit in the middle...

When i'm abroad i always get hit on by american gay students on holday, they usually visit europe with their female friends.
From what i've heard from them,flamboyant homosexuality is seen as something "progressive" and glamourous in the US to the point they saw nothing wrong in following me for minutes trying to flirt with me.

Not that i care, they are all little scrawny fags and they are cool enough to introduce me their girl friends. But there is really something wrong with american males, even the straight ones. They look feminine by italian standards, even the fit ones look like homo chasers out of a gay pride.
Must be something in the water

he addressed that though. those lines are mostly for goods. no one in the usa travels cross country by train unless it's a vacation

students and old peolpe mostly

wow, now I'm insulted, the Us is full of fags..I never knew, I'm shocked.
As I see it, the more fags, better chance I have of pussy.
I took that train line just last summer, fug...

Italian "engineering"
Don't get me wrong Italy has enough engineers
They should actually hire them once

It's a longshot, but RELIGION OF PEACE PLEASE

Hmm, seems bad then.

Sry for your loss pham.

oh fuck i went to bari via train once 3 years ago and had my wallet stolen.

hope all those rude fuckers burn i hated the place.

italian made trains are quite comfy tbqh

This, we are full of geologists too but nobody hire them.

>better chance I have of pussy
Not gonna happen sport. Unless your name is Jamal and you are negro, that is

>t. flyover state
I can walk down to the train station and take a picture for you if you need proof.

problem is: the railroads are mostly one way and trains in the south are not very modern. this combination requires skill from the conductor to make it work properly, but the south nepotism is the way. also the contruction of new railroads or highways can take decades to get complete

BAN ASSAULT TRAINS NOW

Trains like that are for the rich leftists. Regional trains are full of niggas/rapers/latinos with machetes.

Our passenger rail used to be impressive. My dad remembers 55 years ago you could ride a lot more.

youtu.be/uaqZoph265U

>mfw it's true

I still remember the Italian implementation of the European high speed rail connection
Overdue
Over budget
And poorly constructed
North Italian independence when

I live in a guinea area, the girls don't racemix. I still don't understand how motherfcukers on here can honestly be virgins.

If you want to get laid bad enough, you can put the hours in the gym. LAst girl I was banging was Maltese, probably one of 5 cute ones on the entire fucking island (2 islands, but gozo is all literal faggots).

We dont see trains doing 350 kmh too in the usa.

Dude the amtrak rail goes from atleast Reno to Chimpcago

oohhhh!

why cant that image represent nuclear detonations

least the south has trains. Missed a bus in Sicily bc my GF had to piss, ended up having to bribe some fucker 500 euros to drive down to Aetna to the port to make the ferry.

>build high speed rail connection from randstad to German border
>they won't finish it
Why Hans

Don't remind me

This, nothing to see here

>rumours of bank run in italy
>a wild distraction appears
>it is super effective

>build high speed rail connection from Randstad to Brussels
>buy shitty trains that fall apart
>don't replace them
Trains and us just aren't meant to be.

Oh that was good

10/10

>Spaghetti niggers

>build high speed rail connection to Paris
>it takes fucking forever
>we still don't have national exploiters only French
>it's fucking expensive

Oh I get it

>shitty trains
>shitty Italian trains
>we got conned into buying

>t. Jamal Ramirez Al-Detroiti

*cough

There's a joke somewhere about trains running on time but I'm too tired right now. Someone hit me with it.

> 2016
> not having a duplex link
> wondering why collision happen
just resend