>2016
>still using shamjoo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktHC9tHJt7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just don't use anti-bacterial soap and you will be fine.

You need some sort of immunity.

I haven't used shampoo in years

Completely cleared up my dandruff

Redpill me on shampoo. Is it a jewish invention?

You just rinse?

>implying i shower

You don't need it.

The more you actually use it the more oily your scalp and hair gets because shampoo dries it the fuck out.

Start cutting use to once every other day and eventually get to once a week use. Your hair will look fantastic and you would save on groceries.

Yeah, using cool to cold water

Hot water just fucks your shit up

use shampoo and conditioner without sulfate, most jew brands use this as a primary ingredient, if you have dandruff buy tree tea oil

Shit don't work. Been using it every day for years and still suffer dandruff

It's just like other beauty products that fuck with your natural production of oil

You don't need shampoo

Hot water also fucks with your natural hair oils

No products + Cold Water = Good hair

Just be aware that your hair will be shit for a month if you decide to make the change as your body adapts to producing It's own oil again.

>Cold water
How am i meant to do this in winter

Underrated. Anti-bacterial soap are nocive because they kill the good bacteria and let proliferate the one that actually stinks.

Haven't bathed once since 4th grade. Nowadays my hyperdense shell made of organic dead cell interior and inorganic dirt exterior protects me from bug bites, external viral infections, cuts, injuries and most blunt traumas. The abundance of probiotics makes me healthier than you can ever dream of.

That's what makes it difficult to maintain

Best advice: Roughly rub your hands over your abdomen to warm you up with friction and scream loudly for like 30 seconds when you get into the shower.

The screaming helps a lot. Sometimes instead of screaming I pretend like I'm a rocket ship and make a really guttural drone that sounds like space ship engines igniting.

The problem with dandruff is everyone thinks they have the same condition when half of them just have inflammation or something different

You've got to toughen up mate

It's useful against Palestinian's chimpouts?

That won't smell very good coming out the oven, nose-sama

yeah this doesnt work after about two months your hair goes fucking manky if you dont wash it with shamp

So you're a gundam of filth

i use regular soap, is it bad?

Redpill me on jewthbrushing

i thought they was no soft cunts in straya

Who else going bald because of all the stress that the Muslim invasion and all the leftist insanity is causing you? Feels pretty bad. Last year I had the thickest, fullest and the most beautiful hair in the world and now just 1 year later all I have is a huge forehead with a thin patch of pubic hair growing in the middle. Both of my grandfathers are almost in their 90s and they both have better hairlines than me and I'm only 22.

receeding hairline at 21, if i lose even more hair ill probably go /fraud/

your post reminded of the terminator shower ritual pasta

The cold does terrible things to us

I have never had dandruff, my hair is super thin soft and dry but never dandruff. I use conditioner with ash and citrus, it keeps my hair from being dry and crunchy and makes it feel much stronger than normally.

>stress
That shit will give you graying hairs idk about loss of hair, that is mostly genetic...

>tfw my pops started balding in his mid 20s
i have a full head of hair better enjoy it while it lasts

I don't want to jump on finasteride because I don't want to fuck up my sperm.

But I don't.

Hairdressers fucking love it

No filth at all. I daily dry clean using a sturdy brash and a microfiber rag. Doesn't look bad. Just the shell remains, and it's just a bitsy darker than my skin.

How do I go a full month while looking nice enough to do stuff? Social events, school, etc...

are you like this?

I went over to using eggs. Way nicer texture and doesn't make your hair drier than your mother's vagina.

Only problem is I'm constantly running out of eggs but I'm not a big fan of omelets anyway.

I've always used it once a week. Used to live in the tropics and sweating probably made my scalp oilier than a typical non-tropical pleb.

>implying the skin has receptors for "dryness"

Tell me more Mister Science man

get some fin you niggers

Stop believing broscience on misc

Shampoo makes my hair to look like 70 y/o

>this guy

doesn't that shit fuck your dick up?

i tried the whole no shampoo thing for a few months, dandruff only got worse. went back to shampoo and my scalp is beautiful now.

please tell you guys are joking...you guys are taking this whole jew thing to far.

I use a 3 in 1 shampoo conditioner bodywash, my hair is thick as fuck, which makes me want to kill myself, but also super soft.

The bottles look like moonman

I have not used Shampoo for 2 years and my beard grows much better
youtube.com/watch?v=ktHC9tHJt7Y

月は話します

Heh... wait til I tell the other leafs about your weakness

I think you mean Shamj-
Oh you already did it

Wtf are you drinking tonight? Can I have some?

I have severe scaly patches without zinc shampoo. It works wonders. Plus, slows down hair loss.

I don't usually laugh at Jewish comedy, but you got me. Irony is implicitly white, after all.

shampoo only once a week, conditioner only the rest of the time
No dandruff, no balding, no dry scalp.
Might be good genes, but i'm not gonna break a pattern that doesnt seem to be hurting either.

This shit only makes the dandruff worse and makes my hair too dry or something

its a stressful life

wtf you look like a mestizo

Comb your hair

Im a slav you retard

That makes even more sense given that slavs are Asiatic and so are Mestizos.

You idiot, you need to buzz it off.
It sucks that you're going bald but don't try to hold on to it.

nigga your head looks like a grill brush

the fuck? maybe in Russia im from poland and there's 0 asian dna

I've got beautiful long curly hair and I will tell you this:

While cutting down on shampooing actually does some good for your hair, there is NOTHING that will make your hair look as good as shampooing and then letting it soak for a bit in some quality conditioner, and then not rinsing all of it out.
You rinse like 90% of the conditioner out and your hair will look godly. When I do that my hair has curls that hollywood chicks would try to emulate and fail.

You cannot do that if you don't shampoo, period. If you're fine with having normal hair, whatever, let it get real greasy and try to cut down on shampooing to save a buck. If you want your hair to look nice, you actually have to spend more.

Here's a better view.

Mate the fact that I identified you as an Asiatic immediately should be putting up some red flags. You've got thick, straight black hair shafts. Asian hair is something like 40% thicker than European hair.

>curly hair
Nice try shamjoo salesman

no, i refuse to take this thread seriously. all the other posters above me are joking.
one week without shampoo? one MONTH? and you call italian greasy? do you even work? the sweat, dust,dirt, grease, do you think simply water washes it away? even in old times people used natural products ( tryglicerids and alkiline that dissolve fat substances) to clear the hair.

Thanks for the laugh

thick hair flol my main problem is because it's so thin and dry good job picture expert

>implying rubbing jews on your head and shoulders wont make you a better business man
Mudskin detected.

Thick hair shafts, thinning hair because you're balding. There's a difference. I've got thin hair shafts but an extremely thick head of hair.

Wash your hair but only a few times a week. You're not supposed to use shampoo daily.

Haven't used shampoo for over a year, hair is healthy as fuck, would recommend

its not thick holy shit stop being retarded its also naturally curly not straight

use conditioner too

>falling for the conspiracy jew

Shampoo is fine, especially the ones on the OP, God tier for dandruff.

>muuh natural oils
>muuh antibacterial soap

LMFAO, antibacterial soap is the best invention ever.

t. using safeguard for 20 years and strong like an ox

No problem.

Looks like pubic hair lmao

>not using a sulfate-free conditioner with argan oil and a shampoo brush to exfoliate the scalp only

my dandruff stopped when I quit that shampoo.

Now I have a shampoo without all the fancy and gimmicky shit, just the bare minimum.

>poor people's lives

It must suck being poor..

How many women do you think he slept with?

seconding this post, sulfate is garbage as any pharmacist/dermatologist will tell you

there's a reason sulfate is banned from being used in any baby/children's shampoo, it's not good for you

i will shill out aveeno since i personally use it and its great

this

did nopoo for about a year, dandruff was awful despite showering daily with only conditioner.

went back to head and shoulders and i'm scalp free.

>people that mistake dry scalp for dandruff

it's two different things RETARDS

quit buying anti-dandruff shampoo when you don't have fucking dandruff

Ask Armenians since he fucked them to death.

Israeli muslims everyone.

FUCKING UNDERRATED

Anyone else gets that weird feeling when you put head and shoulders menthol on your balls?