I've met an Frenchie and an American and my intelligence was the first thing they complimented me about...

I've met an Frenchie and an American and my intelligence was the first thing they complimented me about. So why should I be envious of first worlders?

They were complimenting you on your relative intelligence. It was a pity compliment

what did you guys talk about?

If they were complimenting you about your intelligence, it's probably because they couldn't compliment you on how nice you are and how great a human being you are without lying.

No. They were impressed. The frenchman said "it's like the soul of a frenchman got into you"
and the american was like "holy shit, you're smart".
I'm just an autistic brazilian.

>I'm just an autistic brazilian

This is the first thing you've said which I believe and you've provided evidence for

No. The frenchman was Sup Forums-like he fucking said to my face that hitler was a genius.

Poor slave. The white man told you you were good and your giggling like a baby.

>Brazil
>intelligence

I don know what timeline im in. But i want out.

No, because I'm very honest. When he did things I didn't think it wasn't ok I told it to his face and he would listen to me. Like when he smoked in our table I told him that I was rude and he stopped smoking right away. He was very honest also he said things like "hitler was a genius" and other shit like "people here are lazy"

*I didn't think it was ok
*it was rude

>american
>first worlder

America is Africa tier.

>let me tell you about your country

I have been to America.
Poverty. Poverty. Crack. Poverty. Walmarkt. Poverty. More Poverty. Crack. Poverty. Walmarkt. Poverty. Hell on earth.

>this is an actual scene from usa
You are literally on par with brazil, not even meming

no, you haven't
yeah it's like that everywhere here. jesus euros are so retarded

Yes i have.
Stay poor. And have some crack.

>Look at all my nukes
>I can destroy the world in 10 minutes

I went to America : outside big cities and white suburban areas it's a shithole full of poor people trying to stay alive by selling themselves to abusive employers for a misery.

Aren't your priorities a bit misplaced?

No you haven't. stop memeing retard

Your fucking country is a meme. Have some crack.

Where did you go? Avoid looking at google maps

>i-if you ignore the bad parts it looks good
Ok shaquandius

and you can't have a conversation without resorting to memes. shouldn't you be at work? oh nevermind
>you're entire country is like this! i love to generalise.
sorry we aren't a utopia like you sven.

No. First worlders are cuckified subhumans.
We tend to put cuckrope in a pedestal bc we think they still are what they were in the past.
Modern thay eur*peans are PURE PUSSY and europe is a shithole.

America is poverty central. Deal with it.

k. never come here we're full. stay in collapsing EU. Deal with it.

Look Most Europeans travel to America, it's not a rare thing. We all have passport

I've been to new york, boston, north carolina, pensylvannia south carolina, kansas, new orleans (probably the worst), california, nevada, oregon and chicago

Have some crack. And give your mother some.

>we have some first world enclaves too
So does kenya, doesn't make it not a third world country.

Cool, most americans aswell. I don't think anyone bases it off a shithole though
get out of amsterdam, you're thinking about crack too much
so if stockholm is a third world enclave does it make all of sweden one too? hmm

I have never seen so much endless poverty as in America. Deal with it. Jordan is heaven compared with your shithole. Have some crack.

>get out of amsterdam, you're thinking about crack too much

>muh amsterdam is a shithole full of drugs

Your level of ignorance of Europe is high. Amsterdam is one of the nicest city in Europe.

shut the hell up you retarded monkey. do a trick for your white master

jesus i would hate myself if this was how i spent my time. terrible trolling desu
>tell a guy to stop thinking about drugs
>hurr durr you're ignorant
k.

Have some crack.

Violent riots would be an extraordinary event in stockholm, while in usa they are a regular occurrence in multiple cities. You are third world, deal with it.

yeah it's almost like we have black people. crazy huh. get off your high horse sven.

Slaves are not white. Also, pooland is not, by any means, first world

>meet monkey
>monkey speak
>French "wowzie! You are very smart monkey!"
>American "I WANNA PET TEH MONKEY!!1!

>it's almost like a third world country has third world inhabitants
Really tickled my pickle

all hail the glorious first world nation of sweden. the ones who can say who is and isn't first world. let's bow down to the might of sven. surely nothing is wrong with sweden, it's a utopia of no harm.

Stay off the street jesús

Money, safety and lack of simian features

They have their issue, like being disgustingly way too much leftists.

But who can seriously deny they're in a much better shape than the US?

yeah a much better shape. no wonder us is in red

Me