2017 Browns vs. the 2008 Lions. Who would win and who would lose?

2017 Browns vs. the 2008 Lions. Who would win and who would lose?

I'll go with the browns. The Lions were totally devoid of talent. The browns play in a legit division. I feel like they could've caught a win if they played the clots twice or the burrs and rodgerlsless pack.

>AFC
>Legit

Lol

>The Xecucks are the only NFC team to win an owl in the last 5 years
>Afc North was a tie breaker away from having two playoff teams this year
>Habitually have multiple playoff teams
Do you follow the league?

I think you mean habitually get 2 free wins each season

Why do leafs always have the worst football takes? You're obviously a loins fan anyways since they're the closest team to your frozen wasteland. You'll never have an NFL team in your nation you pathetic loser.

>The Xecucks are the only NFC team to win an owl in the last 5 years
Yes because the Patriots are such a representation of the AFC
>Afc North was a tie breaker away from having two playoff teams this year
AFC North and NFC Norths top 2 teams had literally the exact same records you moron
Since 2011, AFC North has 1 more playoff team than the NFC North.

>youre obviously a loins fan

Where in the world is Detroit the closest team to Canada? If I was a pajeet id be a bills fan, but Im not from Ontario you dumb fuck

Triggered loinfags

>t. Dumb yinzer

put any CFL team in the AFC and they won't get a win until 2023.

They did play Rodgerless Pack. Blew a 14 point lead and lost in OT, so you're right they could have had a win there

Put any CFL team in the NFC and its the same way. Whats your point Yinzer?

my point is that canadians suck at football.

Is yinzer supposed to upset me? Lol y'all are sad.

I think the browns have it pretty easily. The only good players on the 2008 Lions were baby Megatron and Cliff Avril who didn't start.
The Browns this year have Joe Haden, some Josh Gordon, Zietler is a good player, Crowell is a pretty decent player, Schobert led the league in tackles, and Jason McCourtey. A LOT better than the 2008 Lions. If the Browns had a decent coach and that roster they should have won 4 or five games easily.

Loins had a superbowl reaching QB adn Calvin Johnson. Should have made the playoffs that year without question. Browns would lose by 4 touchdowns

They didn't have those players that year. They drafted Megatron with the number one overall pick from that perfect season.

>Joe Haden
Lmao watch sports dipshit

The 1976 Buccanners.

the fuck are you on about, Loins drafted Megatron in 2007

>2-2 tie

Loins, Megatron could just get wide open a few times and just do his thing. It'd be close but the Lions had a standout player which the Browns do not.

Why are you asking who would win AND who would lose, you idiot?

All you need to know is which team loses, to know automatically which team won.

>devoid of talent
>Megatron
>Jason Hanson
Lions would win on FGs.

The perfect ending is the Browns march down the field for an easy chip shot before time expires in overtime. It's blocked, the Lions run it all the way back and then fumble the ball right before the goalline and the ball sails out the back of the endzone.

The drafted Stafford with that pick. Idiot.

Also the Lions lost to a Brett Favre Packers team whoever that other idiot is.

lions.

Sorry hard to keep all those number one overall picks straight.

>this fucking idiot
Lions have had 1 number one overall the pick since 1981 and only 4 in franchise history. Matt Stafford was in 2009 after 0-16.

AFC aka the Patriots winning superbowls doesn't make them stronger

Teams like the vikings and rams have to play each other first before they ever get to the patriots and those hard fought games lead to injuries.

Meanwhile Patriots cake walk through bills and chiefs and shit