Why is GBP rising? I thought Brexit was meant to be the apocalypse?

Why is GBP rising? I thought Brexit was meant to be the apocalypse?

It's almost as though someone was spreading misinformation.

>1D

Because of the supposed stability that May brings. The GBP is gonna plummet as soon as article 5 is actually triggered.

Is it May Magic?

No, just someone you should never feel sorrow for.

sssh, it's hard to accept you fucked up your own country

>He took the Jew propaganda seriously

>"Theresa May's virtual 'coronation' as prime minister has delivered a boost to the pound as the clouds of uncertainty following the Brexit vote start to disperse," said Neil Wilson, markets analyst at ETX Capital.
>"The leadership question has been settled and two months earlier than markets had been anticipating. This is feeding into strong bids for sterling and property stocks as investors eye potential bargains."

It can't just be this, can it?

GBP was going back up days after Brexit vote, it's just still going.
Currency speculation and pushes in the market was what took its value before.

Cause hint: The person who broke the bank of England was banking on a remain vote.

oy veyy the peasant peso is rising again, what are ya gonna do this time mark?

>He fell for the "Brexit will destroy the UK economy" meme

My good boy points are permanently stuck at 10 for tendies.

I should tell my mom that they went up in value

Because EU banks are going to collapse. GBP safe currency. lmao.

DEAD

it's rising less quickly thanks to racists

the Brexit hasnt happend yet, Tommy. The economic future you have depends entirely on the deal the EU will give you.

>thinks UK banks wouldnt collapse if EU banks collapse.

lawd.

Germoney will not allow italian and german banks to fail, instead they will print trillions of Euro toilet paper. mfw.

Maybe EU can bail out the banks using migrant-bux.

Because May isn't going to invoke article 50.

On referendum day bankers gambled on UK staying in the EU and lost there money, a la the credit crunch.

UK hasn't left the EU yet, nothing has changed. Time will prove Farage right and we will usher in a future far brighter than we can possibly imagine.

Give thanks men.

My thoughts exactly :/

Are you serious? That isn't substantial at all and it's already declining again. It seems like it's going to stay where it is for a while.

If you didn't bought a single share while the Brexit than the elitist won the game again.

Project fear forced a lot of the small people to sell their papers. If had only one big investor sold their shares than we had an another crisis.

Brexit is a classical movement of wealth from down to up.

Our fiat economy is completely reliant about how people 'feel' about it. So it can magically rise and fall when nothing technically happens but people are just more confident.

Because investors act like skittish deer.

I trade on the stock market, I've seen stocks drop over anounced stock buy back programs for fuck sake.

Euro would still be a far riskier investment than GBP even then.

Euro collapses, you have no assurances. Will any government back your euros? Will you get Greek Drachma or Deutsche Mark to replace them?

better stick with GBP or USD then.

I wish I could buy Chinese Renmibi. Seems like the safest currency around, backed by both gold and industrial production.

No, it wasnt.