Love

This show makes me angry and I don't think I really like it but I cant stop watching it. What is the fucking point of this show?

whats the point of any show?
its just something to pass the time

I get what you are saying, man. I somehow want to hate it, but cannot. And so I keep watching

Maybe I am just mad that gillian jacobs will never love me like this shmuck in the show.

does gilly show panties in second season?

It feels very meandering like literally any and every episode could be the premiere or the finale.

ive seen bra a bit. and a towel. havent watched much yet. i will let you know.

My girlfriend made me watch this. Everyone in the show is a terrible person - which she said was the point.

nope

Cringe characters, Jewish beta cuck gets at Aryan girl, and probably annoying as fuck dialogue. It's perfect for numales.

I can't even watch it. Gus makes me retch whenever he talks.

Beta males dislike it because they know they're Gus deep down. The show's pretty redpilled about women with certain redflags and how timid men overlook them and get in over their head, which is pretty much what would happen if any of the NEETs on this forum tried living a normal life.

It happened to me. And it'll happen to yooooou!

I have a problem too with this.
Mine is the attractiveness gap. Mickey is an ordinary girl and we expect she should abide by the set dating rules (attractiveness tiers etc)

BUT, she dates Gus. He doesn't seem to have any positive effect on her. He obviously is not attractive. What gives

Screeny is totally random btw

>Jewish beta cuck
Paul Rush is actually a Catholic German. Even
his character in the show says he isn't Jewish. Did you even watch it?

Oops *Paul Rust

>is actually a Catholic German

Not every connection with people is pure physical attraction. It's a part of it yeah but in the show they get along. They get along with each other way more than they get along with most other people and they can sense that in each other and that makes their bond even stronger.
I guess that's the point of the show. They know they like each other but they have their own issues as people and things happen to them and their individual lives so it makes their "love" complicated and people watch that on TV.

It made me go to NA when I realised my spiralling drug addiction and Jew nosed girlfriend were holding me back.

Still a shit show.

>Not every connection with people is pure physical attraction.
True. But i'm not convinced they have any connection. They are very different and a bad influence to each other. Gus is particularly shitty passive-aggressive little bitch

Well I don't think they will live happily ever after but at this time in their lives they are drawn to each other. Both of them have a lot of shitty traits, but if you've ever been in love you know that even those shitty things can be overlooked (at least for a while) for the value of connection and acceptance with another human being. What I mean is even though they are pretty different, they enjoy each other nonetheless (sort of).

Jewish isn't only a religion, btw.

Just watching episode 3 season 2 and the writers he hangs out with on the Witchita show are fucking horribe. that bitch immediatly blames gus for the stunt man falling. fuck those guys.
EVERYBODY on this show is a piece of shit. there is no breaks man.

I like Truman though, just because he is played by bobby lee and i find him weird and funny.

You know, now i think of it, Id like to see david choe cameo in some popular tv shows. even if it was like SVU or some shit.

>What is the fucking point of this show?

to make you root for an objectively awful person ruining some clueless loser cuck's life

No why would I watch a show for numales?

>I don't think I really like it but I cant stop watching it

I think this everyone (except women) who watches it, you want to fucking hate it but it hooks you in

This show hurts to watch because Gillian's character literally looks like my ex with that hair and the type of clothes she wears. Hell even her fucking mannerisms are the same, it's fucking horrible.

I tried calling her drunk one night after watching like 5 episodes in a row, she didn't answer

Mickey is encroaching on Janice Soprano's crown as one of the most irredeemably horrible female characters in history

>lies constantly
>blames everyone for everything
>cheats on Gus
>leads him on
>shoves AA in everyone's face/gets on a fucking soapbox all the time
>ruins things then flees citing "ITS FUCKING TOXIC OMG"

who wrote this shit? Apatow should stick to dudebro movies and comedies

the main guy is so fucking ugly, yet no one comments on that a second. show is constantly talking about the appearance of other people

She was with me tom stop calling her when she has all my meat in her mouth bru

I get that feeling too man. I am drinking and watching this show after my gf just broke up with me and it's all about relationships and crap. It's a bad combo.

I had the same experience, basically just hate-watched it one hungover sunday
it's pretty shitty but I still watched the whole thing

I got up to the bit in the second season when mickey goes to a parents party and there is this gay, black, hipster woman with a stupid hat and the whole scene made be genuinely annoyed. I don't have a problem with any of those things, it was just how lame it was, do people in LA honestly talk and dress like that? Does apatow think these people are in any way likeable?

This show makes me understand why people were so mad about world peace being cancelled. It was exactly like the party in the wife tripping scene, but these fucking LA losers don't understand the irony

i just watch it for gillian

>Gus doesnt pick up that something is going on when shes freaking out in the last episode trying to run away from Dustin
Gus you fucking dense moron

They poke fun at his appearance in season 2

>tfw no Bertie gf

she's literally like the opposite of aussie women IRL

>Gus gets literally cucked

How can you not suffer watching this, dude had the shittiest time this season, everyone seemed to dislike him, he fucked his new york movie deal, on top of all that Mickey cucks him and he doesn't know

btw I couldn't tell if the gook translator was being an asshole or was he honest about everything? He definitely disliked Gus

Yeh I lived in Melbourne for a couple of years and the girls there REALLY enjoy their freedom if you get what i mean 2 u

degeneration: the show

it's a poor man's 'you're the worst'

translator was definitely a total douche trying to disguise himself as the nice guy, it was obvious he set gus up for failure when he woke the director up

>Dudes ranging from 2/10 - 3/10 banging 8s and 9s: The Show

My suspense of disbelief only goes so far

Both of judd apatows shows on the air have women cheating on their boyfriends and their boyfriends wanting them back

gus doesn't know mickey cheated on him

Pic related hasnt done anything wrong.

I'd take Gillian back if she cheated on me even with a black guy

FACT: Mickey haters - Gus sympathizers crowd is basically nu-males wimps that see themselves on Gus

I enjoy the show honestly. Gus and Mickey are both pieces of shit when you break it all down and maybe that is why I like it. They still have some sort of connection even if it is weak at best.

Bertie is where its at though. Poor sweet naive Bertie....

I feel the same way about Love. Like I know there is another season but I just can't bring myself to waste more time on it

I liked the first season a lot more than most but the second isn't doing much for me at all. It's like they retconned how bad they are as a couple and decided to double down on Mickey's depression instead

I also watched You're the Worst between seasons, that's a much better show

>Bertie is where its at though.
you got it almost right

>Both of judd apatows shows on the air have women cheating on their boyfriends and their boyfriends wanting them back

Hm