no one alive back then is alive now

Racist

Fuck yea it was you retard, we got laforge thanks to that movie
Roots forever because causality

>compliment

thank you

Nope
They should have killed 'em all.

Imagine the world without black slavery in USA.
No niggers in USA
No BLM
No civil war

It would be glorious.

STOP RIGHT THERE VITIZEN YOUVE VIOLATED THE LAW. HAND OVER THOSE GOODS AND YOU WONT GET HURT
What is a roots and laforge grandpa?

No it fucking wasn't because now we have to deal with their low IQs and shitty attitudes, plus gibe

Dark times before the internet muh boy

No.

You should have picked your own cotton, because of your greed now you are getting shot.

Yeah,, but the answer, again, is Mudslimes and Kikes... Biggest slave trader? Muslims. Largest profiteer? Kikes.

And both religions, unlike Christianity, condone slavery. White Christians abolish slavery - abolishinist movement - GLOBALLY and they come to white fucking males and Christians to cry about gibs and reparations. Unfucking believable! - I'm glad they aren't our problem.

fuck no

Yeah it was. All the issues stem from not only freeing them, but also allowing them to stay.

Agreed i was hooing someone would say this.

Im talking about was it worth bringing them over here from africa

idk let me call the past with my new phone

This is why this country is so much genuine fun, Fucking with peoples emotions is far too easy.
>muh niggers
Go to work shit stain.

In the long run obviously not, should have sent them back when they were freed

No.

we shoulda picked our own cotton

In the long run clearly not. Damn you Eli Whitney.

This. The only thing I blame my forefathers for is not getting rid of them. They knew damn well what the societal consequences would be by keeping them here.

No

Niggers would never of succeeded and made big bright wonderful cities and towns, therefor we would of built our countries and not have a nigger problem