BELICHICK, KRAFT, BRADY ISSUE STATEMENT

>ESPN & NFL BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49IOXAQDDiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Damage control

Its easy to see this season has been a mess. Probably not as bad as its been stated but Tom isnt even allowed his doctor anymore

Dubs and Belichick leaves at the end of the Season

what else were they gonna say

Dubs and Patriots win 5 more with Brady

Dubs and brady has a brain hemorrhage on the field

trips and Brady is traded to the Eagles

Espn literally seething rn

Was pretty obvious ESPN is just trying to stay relevant. They're sinking fast. I really hate the Patriots but the reports seem like such conjecture and smells like my bloody anus after a morphine shit.

>non-denial denial

google it

I haven't watched ESPN since 'The Six'.

I have been out for days what's going on with the Patriots

they ran a train on your mum and belichick is about to leak the vid.

the pats are literally one hit away from a dynasty ending injury obviously Bill never wanted to end up in this situation but now Jimmy G is gone. I wonder who will bring the pats dynasty to a fall with a single tackle. any bets ?

james harrison in practice.

Lamar Jackson will save the Patriots dynasty.

>1st seed intheir conference
wow yeah what a mess

pats literally seething

More like pats haters desperately hoping for this rag of shit to be true lmao

13-3

leaf ban when?

why even say something? Just laugh at E!SPN.

This just confirms NFL is WWE 2.0

even Gruden is jumping ship from E!SPN

Real statement here

The relationship between Guerrero and Brady has been in no way changed by Belichick. You are wrong; they have been in no way separated.

Belichick just demanded that Guerrero cannot be the doctor in charge of rehabbing his players.

ESPN is really desperate for clicks

>flat out

true if big

>ESPN publishes a piece that most find controversial about one of the best (if not THE best) teams this side of the millenium
>The higher-ups in said team release a joint statement declaring their unity as opposed to what the article says

Now ESPN has two reasons to do this.
>by publishing the piece and forcing a response, they feel like they got more fuel for the story, by claiming everything is not peachy keen and they're just trying to hold it together until the end of the season
Or
>ESPN is a shitty conglomerate and no one should really give two shits about a third-party sports news source

Turn on the herd right NOW for some truth

Cowherd is the most insufferable cunt I’d rather kill myself

This. If ESPN wasn't failing I would maybe believe this, but in their dying breath it seems like they will make up whatever story they have to regardless of accuracy just to try and stay afloat and generate viewers.

You should have tried to make the whole thing more believable so it would make the Hernandez comment funnier.

ESPN and Cowherd have something in common now: they both like making up outlandish stories and statements with no factual backing just to stir up a story and controversy. Anyway people are acting like Garropolo has been so much better than brady their statlines are similar 6 to 5 and 7 to 5 only Garropolo's wins came against teams with little to nothing to gain by winning, Rams and Jacksonville, compared to New England who played Pittsburgh in their stadium and 4 divisional games where two of the teams were fighting to keep their playoff hopes alive. Jimmy has also had the benefit of playing in the warm weather in California as opposed to Brady who has been playing in the New England frozen tundra.

Really wish they hadn't responded but I guess it'll eat away at the team. Fuck I hate it when ESPN gets the attention it wants.

Vultures of the sporting world.

In true kino fashion, it needs to be a Bills player. We’ll get a parade going for whoever does it. Free wings for life.

not responding is what lawyers tell you to do when the stories are true.

>tfw Denver didn't fire Vance Joseph this year, so they could get Bill next year

The Eagles are also number 1 seed in their conference. Your arguments are invalid.

would be really interesting to see if he doesnt resign with NE
>hackest sports radio host dave rothenberg thinks bill is going to the nyg

New statement just came out lads

2/10 low effort

They're not a mess either, their franchise QB is just injured.

>gay sex jokes

>Unsubstantiated claims
>Speculation
>We stand united

IT"S HAPPENING!!!

THAT OST WHEN THE PATS ARE KILL!

youtube.com/watch?v=49IOXAQDDiY

t. soyboy

Where else would Belichick go?

to Key West nigga

I think it has more to do with being able to deflect all questions about this to the statement rather than giving ESPN attention.

back to the browns, win a super bowl with the worst team in the league, take a shit in a box and mail it to goodell's office, then retire.

>"mega" yacht

You’re all stupid if you think this means the end of the Pats dynasty. This will just piss bill and Brady off a week before their postseason starts. All ESPN has done is awaken a sleeping giant. Good luck to whoever has to play them, it won’t be pretty

>""""""mega""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""yacht""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>the only one team that has basically stomped everyone else
>sleeping giant

Smoke, fire, etc.

>acknowleging rumors
Might as well confrim they are true.

Everyone's been saying Rodgers is gay for years. Yet there's no proof.

virgin coach
chad owner (pic related)

>unironically falling for the regular season meme

LMAOING @ UR LIFE

I wish Canadians weren’t allowed to post. I would gladly give up my posting privileges if it meant I would never see antother leaf on this site.

is that a planking dab I see

ESPN is just trying to bring down Brady because of pic related, but Brady will be POTUS one day and there's nothing they can do about it.

Damn, all this "discord" in the organization and they still went 13-3. I guess every other team should be taking fucking notes.