So how do you feel about spanking Sup Forums...

So how do you feel about spanking Sup Forums? Is it redpilled to spank naughty girls until their asses are blistered and they're crying and promise to be nice?

Is it okay to slap naughty chicks like this?

>how do you feel about spanking
A man should spank his wife when she misbehaves just like he would his daughter.
She should know it is skirt up, panties down and lay across your lap to get her swats.
No, using an implement like that and doing it over her panties is not good. Spanking should only be with an open hand on her bare bottom.

Crying girls are the best.

Ibdont know. Ask your mom how she feels about it.

>Spanking should only be with an open hand on her bare bottom.
Why tho? Seems like a paddle teaches them a good lesson.

It's too impersonal.
You are the source of justice, you are dispensing her discipline. If you use an implement she could transfer that to it.

Seems pretty personal if she's on your lap asking forgiveness and taking the swats desu. Can't teach them a good lesson with just hand.

Saged and reported. STOP RUINING MY POL REEEE

Now I know who's been making the spanking kino threads on Sup Forums

Checkem

Off for a wank.

gg shill, you've earned your £0.01.

i don't get this fetish

It's child abuse.

I do

I wish I got paid for this desu.

It's not a fetish. But it is a way to keep your wife in line if she acts up, let's her know who's in charge of the relationship.

I love these huge ballgags. They're quite hard to come by tho.

>czech
>loves bdsm

Expected desu.

>Can't teach them a good lesson with just hand.
Maybe if you're a limp wristed fag you can't.
Disciplining your wife is not sexual. I mean, yeah, it might give a bit of a sexual thrill but it's about punishing her when she misbehaves so as to modify her behavior.

i dont understand what this has to do with politics

After the spanking you need to fuck her in the ass bareback and little to no lube to make her submissive and humble.

Give your girl this kind of lesson with hand and I'll suck your dick.

Women get off to you smacking a part of their body. What's not to get?
Honestly though caning is better

fuck i would really love to see the full video of that!

Disciplinary spankings should not, normally, lead to sex. You can't follow up punishment with reward. It sends mixed signals.
Your issue is you think you nred to leave marks like that.

Spanking is pretty tame.

Now chokesex, THAT I can get into!

Well you need to. Chicks are quick to forget if they don't have a reminder like that.

But it has all to do with politics? It's literally a politic issue whether you can spank girls or not.

Should be glad that you have actual politic thread among the "nig nogs nigging" and "i have women" threads.

>no lube
>enjoyable for the girl

This desu

You should spank harder.

This is what you should do when a girl acts out.