youtube.com/watch?v=DFAsx_dmJ0Q
>Monday Morning Analyst - 219
youtube.com/watch?v=SLxY3Ucoygw&list=WL&index=9
>Promotional Malpractice Live Chat
youtube.com/watch?v=-c6xZF-Rq3E&list=WL&index=12
>Big Brown Breakdown - Episode 60
youtube.com/watch?v=2X615aFINEQ&index=13&list=WL

/mma/ News:
>Dana White: Cyborg vs. Nunes is next; Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov likely before McGregor
mmajunkie.com/2018/01/dana-white-cyborg-amanda-nunes-tony-ferguson-khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor

>Ex-champ Robbie Lawler tore ACL in UFC on FOX 26 loss
mmajunkie.com/2018/01/ufc-robbie-lawler-torn-acl

>Gabi Garcia discusses Rizin drama, freak show criticism, and tougher opponents
mmafighting.com/2018/1/4/16849230/gabi-garcia-rizin-drama-freak-show-criticism-tougher-opponents-mma

>Cris Cyborg says she prefers top featherweight contender, rather than Amanda Nunes superfight, next
mmafighting.com/2018/1/4/16851724/cris-cyborg-says-she-prefers-top-featherweight-contender-rather-than-amanda-nunes-superfight-next

>Why UFC's Jeff Novitzky doesn't believe Jon Jones intentionally used steroids
mmajunkie.com/2018/01/ufc-jon-jones-steroids-use-usada-suspension-jeff-novitzky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Etpl4YIlty0
youtu.be/AVWm-ZqAsvA
youtu.be/06jPS-LM7NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where is the /heem/ news!?

first for ladd

>Khabib = Conor
Conor wouldn't even be ranked if the UFC didn't pay all his opponents to take dives against him

FART PIANO APPROVED!!!

You mean two fights he got dominated in and one fight that got thrown for the easy rubber match payday?

The news, the events and links all up to date makes us all feel great. All these other guys trying to compete can call it quits even the fine young Brits. THANK YOU

mayweather fight - conor shits the bed so hard MMA now considered a joke by most people. thanks conor. fuck that guy.

would this work with anyother fighter? I can't see it

Look at he end of the Mendez fight. He puts his hands down and lets Goobs KO him. WHY would anyone do that?

MendeS was tired as shit because he took the fight on 3 days notice.

They wouldn't pay mendes off and let him toss conor around

Just DC and GSP.

other way around.
goober paid most of his mayweather winning to the UFC as a condition of letting him fight.

Which fighter is this?

that would be KING Reina my man

Nate has a terminal case of not giving a fuck and Mayweather's got more than enough money.

i thought mendes threw that too

The spammers mom put parental controls on so he can't use explicit images anymore

I listened to a few Mayweather songs and it was all disgusting mumble rap, can't believe people unironically like it.

report and ignore

Based Money Poster

look at the video, everyone saw it

youtube.com/watch?v=Etpl4YIlty0

pretty obvious

Mendes would have survived and probably won fight if he just pulled guard

his cardio was shot. I don't know why fighters let themselves get out of shape without being champs.The champion the only person with the luxury of dictating fights. Mendes was completely out of fight shape and took that fight and he looked great for the first 6 minutes but he completely fell of the cliff after that

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>muh women dont use steroids
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Both of them were completely gassed, if he made it to next round I'm sure he could have taken Conor down again to do more damage and tire him out even more

>You don't like Rose more than me, do you user?

How do you respond?

Daily reminder that not a single hispanic has ever won a UFC belt

[Chicanos aren't hispanics]

I am going to watch the entire fight again right now. My memory is that mendes looked like houston/kimbo in terms of cardio in the second round

youtu.be/AVWm-ZqAsvA

Is Khabib the ultimate boy?

Of course mendes was a little more tired but Conor was right there behind him. One more takedown in next round would have made the fight I think

Aspen is back guys

Simple man, minimal mandrama, all I can ask for in a fighter. He will be champ provided he stays healthy.

Aspen Ladd is pretty feminine for a transgender

>Hey user, wanna spar?

Until he has some consistent fight back to back he will always be my anti-boy

So they're giving Aspen the Cyborg scraps. She beat up Lansberg after Cyborg broke her and now Leslie. Good strategy by the UFC

you're a loser

Joe doesn't work without goldie. The commentary is completely different from Anik/Cruz shitting on him

Yes Khalabib bless

Goldie was a dumb sperg. Glad they got rid of him.

Did someone say....UNDERHOOK?!

>anti-boy
You know what they say, it's one step from anti-boy to boy.

even so getting rid of him and keeping joe is just isn't working

They have tried all sorts of combinations and joe just isn't meshing with any of them.

2bh Leslie is underrated, but still I wonder why she hasnt dropped back to 125 now that she can

>Dominating performance by Holly Holms - Joe Rogan

Didn't greg Jackson say holly won 1,2,4 against cyborg?

1,2, and 5

>holly won 1,2,4

Have you been hit by Khabib?

>heem experts

>nate's lost 11 fights and won 20. he's a 50% fighter

hmm

That would have been the most obscene robbery in MMA history.

Official /heem/ prospect watch:
>Ricardo Ramos
>Tom "Fire Kid" Duquesnoy
>Brett "The Pikey" Johns
>"Hurricane" Shane Burgos
>Alexander "The Great" Volkanovski
>Zabit Magomedsharipov
>Arnold Allen
>Gregor "The Gift" Gillespie
>Mairbek "Beckan" Taisumov
>Islam Makhachev
>David Teymur
>James "The Texecutioner" Vick
>Alex "The Dominican Nightmare" Garcia
>Vicente "The Silent Assassin" Luque
>Emil "Valhalla" Meek
>Kamaru "I'm a Problem" Usman
>Abdul Razak Alhassan
>Paulo "Borrachinha" Costa
>Eryk "Ya Boi" Anders
>Elias "The Spartan" Theodorou
>Israel "The Style Bender" Adesanya
>Julian "The Cuban Missile Crisis" Marquez
>Madomed Ankalaev
>Abdul-Kerim Edilov
>Dominick Reyes
>Ion "Hulk" Cutelaba
>Azamat "The Professional" Murzakanov
>Tyson Pedro
>Alexander Rakic
>Tai "Bam Bam" Tuivasa
>Justin "Big Pretty" Willis
>Arjan Singh Bhullar
>Curtis "Razor" Blaydes
If you don't watch these guys on their rise henceforth, you are unarguably a casual. But fear not—every one of these dudes is known for putting on a show, and most of them have at least a modest chance of becoming elite. Watch their fights, educate yourself, and cheer on the young lions as they eat the old.

it was real close to happening if cyborg didnt absolutely maul her in the 5th round. It's insane they found a way to give holly 2 rounds. I don't understand why judges aren't forced to be locked in a room with monitors because they clearly aren't seeing the real fight. Holly isn't the first or the last fighter to win rounds solely by whiffing the air.

youtu.be/06jPS-LM7NM

>115lb girl loses fight
>She cries in the post-event press conference

>Theodorou
Opinion disregarded

>Duquesnoy
meme as fuck already flushed

>Alex Garcia
>Prospect

He's been in the UFC since 2013 and has compiled a 4-3 record.

Did you watch mendes and mcgoober gas?

yeah I stand by what I said. After he failed that submission mendes had nothing left in the tank. He couldn't even defend himself for 30 seconds.

>Justin Willis
You're a wise man

>this guy with his infinite list of literal whos again

you found the one joke name, congrats my man
he's raw, far from flushed
he's reinvented himself
there's this Canadian dude who loves him so I had to put him on there
Kids, this is your brain on casual mode. Don't be like this man.

Youre just throwing names on a list of fighters you haven't heard about. Half of them are 30 years old and/or have a dozen fights in the ufc

You don't think if mendes pulled guard to survive round he could take Conor down and tire him out even more?

>Youre just throwing names on a list of fighters you haven't heard about.
False.
>Half of them are 30 years old and/or have a dozen fights in the ufc
Late bloomers exist, my guy. Also, fight miles are more relevant than physical age when it comes to prospect status. Some of these guys have a little more wear on them for sure, but I don't think they've hit their peaks.

i love how there is always a bunch of losers in BJJ just observing

No I don't think he could have pulled guard in that situation. He got rocked. Just falling to the ground would have probably gotten herb to call it even earlier. He had no defense and was getting hit by everything conor threw. I have no confidence he could have gotten another take down after how quickly reached E. He was the one on top of mcgregor and he gassed out. People meme about the fight camp but it can't be dismissed. Too bad we never got to see conor vs mendes with him in shape. I 100% think mendes takes it if got to have a proper camp. Conor had no answers for him.

This also makes me excited for Mendes vs Holloway. Mendes looks better than aldo and it's weird

>false
Sure

>late bloomers exist
Thats not a prospect then. And if youre countinf about fight miles then 32 fight veteran shouldn't be there

Conor landed a pushkick to his belly then dropped him with a punch, before that punch there was only like 10 seconds left? After that pushkick is when he should have pulled guard, but he was up against fence like you said. He was just in a shitty spot it would seem

>he's reinvented himself
Making shit up

Forgot to add, you'll admit Conor was very gassed too though?

yeah conor always gasses but he seemed to have at least way more in the tank than mendes had.

Mendes look like he was on his way to cyanosis

Why is it so hard for you to believe I'm familiar with all of them? Is it because you're not?
>Thats not a prospect then.
It can be. To use baseball terms, some of these guys could've been AAAA and now aren't.
>And if youre countinf about fight miles then 32 fight veteran shouldn't be there
I thought about that, but you gotta count Taisumov. He's clearly on the rise. I guess he's more like Ichiro coming over from Japan, so not a real rookie, but still kind of a rookie.
Nope, he showed some serious adjustments in striking defense and takedown timing/chain wrestling in the fight against Salikhov and Pyle. If more people want him taken off, I can do that.

Can someone explain how this weak looking soy boy is a LHW? Dudes not even that tall either. 6'0

why would you unironically call someone that can murder you a soy boy?

I think he should probably fight at MW, and Khalil really went full retard in that fight

Plenty of soy boys if not all of them could murder me given the right circumstances. Doesn't make them any less of a soy boy.

You're obviously not considering the names you throw on then

Quadruple A in baseball refers to scrubs who go up and down from the majors it's nothing to do with prospect status

so what you're saying is you're extra concentrated soy

Khabib should move upto welterweight if he wants greatness. After mauling el cucuy & the notorious ofc

Oluwale Bamboozled will be right back into the UFC with a few cheeky wins

Khalil is just a shit fighter in general tbqh. Terrible fight IQ, just has giganigga power.

>major adjustments against two cans
for sure

>You're obviously not considering the names you throw on then
I am.
>Quadruple A in baseball refers to scrubs who go up and down from the majors it's nothing to do with prospect status
Sure, but they're still prospects. A great example of a late bloomer/AAAA guy is Nelson Cruz. If you google any article on his breakout season, you'll see him referred to as a current failed prospect up to that point. Regardless, Taisumov is staying on the list. Sorry.

No but if thats how you interpreted my comment more power to you buddy.

Gotta start somewhere if you want to build momentum. I probably should take him off, though. Any other feedback?

Ok. What does that make you?
Gluten free tofu on a bed of kale plated nicely on a piece of oak?
No offense

>goes 1-4 in the UFC
>get cut for poor performance
>complains about getting cut

What a cheeky lad

>sure but theyre still prospects
No they arent. They're basically benchwarmers

You just made a list of "hey look at these semi obscure fighters i think ive only heard of, give me praise!!!"

lol you're substitute gluten as fuck, pussy

>No they arent. They're basically benchwarmers
"Benchwarmer" and "late bloomer" are inherently contradiction definitions. A "late bloomer" can be considered a prospect up until he blooms; thus, a late bloomer can be a AAAA player, although a AAAA player is not always a late bloomer. There's some nuance here, but I'm sure you understand.
>You just made a list of "hey look at these semi obscure fighters i think ive only heard of, give me praise!!!"
That's just your cynicism talking. I'm sorry you feel that way. I made the list to inform people of fighters they should keep an eye on, most of whom don't have so many fight miles. Taisumov is the Ichiro or Matsuzaka or whatever you want to consider on that list. He's still essentially green in the Big Show.

No you sperg it just makes me the guy asking a simple question on this chinese cartoon imageboard but apparently you guys cant answer without chimping out

>contradiction definitions
contradictory*

Is Tattoo Artist going to debut anytime soon?

Ayo whiteboy!!!!

Why niggas be smellin like coco buttah!!!!