ITT: Best Final for GoT

ITT: Best Final for GoT

>daenerys invade Westeros and conquest
>white walkers invade too
>white walkers conquest all
>kill dragons
>rape daenerys, the whore
>end

Davos learns his letters and writes a history book about all what has happened. Guess what the title will be?

i´d watch that

IF DANNY DOESN'T DIE, I'LL BE DISAPPOINT

Me too, on the books, In the books I trust that fat George will make a tense end and she will probably die. Already on TV, D & D are two shits, she will become queen.

A Song of Ice and Fire

The kingdoms unite first to fight off danny then to fight the walkers.

The last episode is bran using his magic to rebuild the wall and the north. And making little baby starks with frog princess.

How I learnt to stup worrian fhgifj atomic breath

A good 90 minutes of pure unedited sex scenes

>jon snow fuck Sansa
>CIAfinger kill him
>yfw CIAfinger is the true azor ahai

Unsimulated full penetration. Some fighting. Back to banging and then it kinda just... Ends.

There is no concept for a finale that could redeem what is one of the dullest franchise in the history of tv franchises. Seriously each episode following Daenerys and her wyvern pals as they fight assorted shitlords has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when GRRM vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his books which he will never finish before dying of fat. The GoT series might be anti-Tolkien (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-fantasy series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "dies."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several hundred times. I was incredulous. GRRM's mind is so governed by cliches and literal shit metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of GoT by a Redditor. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading GRRM at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on Reddit." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "GoT" you are, in fact, trained to be a Redditor.

Niggit

D+
Try again

>Daenerys invades Westeros
>The horde starts slaughtering every man, woman and child they come across, she realises she's made a huge mistake and plans to get the dragons to incinerate the horde and just leave Westeros to its own devices
>White walkers kill two of her dragons preventing this, Drogon gets fucked up
>Daenerys seen as the big bad because half the fkn kingdom has been slain by her shitty sand monkey soldiers, and now there's barely anyone left to fight the walkers
>Meanwhile Dragonstone has been rebuilding its forces this entire time
>Turns out Gendry, realising Stannis was his last relative, went back to make amends and serve him
>Arrives to find Dragonstone without a leader, but everyone realises he's the one true actual king considering he's Robert's son, and kin to their fallen king
>Houses Baratheon of both Robert and Stannis unite once again as brothers in arms and follow Gendry as their leader
>He single handed manages to unite all the houses behind him as the true king considering the throne really is his by right
>He marries Cersei as he was Robert's bastard, and hence wouldn't be incestuous as she was never his mother. Cersei sees alot of Robert in him (remember how much she admired him when Robert was young) and he turns her back to the light
>The united kingdom manage to kill Daeny's horde and hold off the walkers while John does his thing with dragon glass and shit
>Daenerys stabbed through the back by Tyrion when she starts screaming about her dragons "burning every town and city down, burn them all!"
>Series ends with Gendry and Cersei as king and queen, John as warden of the north, and Tyrion as hand of the king

Probably the only way it'd be any good.

>No Stannis scaling the wall on his motorcycle scene

pleb

it would probably take white walkers six months to fill the entire continent, but how much you want to bet they'll show them swarm over westeros in like a day

There and Back Again

bump

Which part of that do you think is wrong?

I'd like an ending where the white walkers win but since the show is SJW material now, that's not gonna happen

>Dragon cunt fights and wins against the "white" walkers
>During the battle all of the white male characters hid and ran while the strong arab and black men fought and won to save their queen
>45 minutes of her executing every white man in westeros
>She has her dragon eat some evil character made for the show called Ronald Grump
>Cut to black
>followed by directions to the nearest mosque