Who ya got?

Real simple: Make your pick straight up and against the spread (UGA+4)

Alabama wins by more than 4, that much I know. This is going to be 2012 all over again, with UGA in the place of ND

UCF

Bama is going to win. They are facing a Georgia team and GA teams choke.

16-9 Bama

UCF

UCF

I've got ESPN, the SEC big wigs, Nike, and Mercedes-Benz Dome concessions and parking fees.

MB Dome concessions are well priced. Parking in Atlanta anywhere is ridiculous though

35-17 Alabama, its going to be a fucking snoozefest.

26-16 ugga.

Bamer offense is trash and won't be able to keep a real SEC offense contained the entire game.

UCF

UCF

that's a tempting line, holy shit.
public money will be overwhelmingly on bama.
saban never loses to former staffers.
the boys in the desert are good at what they do.

UCF

UCF

Bama 27- 17

It's going to be a 2012 all over again. A boring, low-scoring game where ESPN will just talk about "great defensive performances on both sides of the ball". Bama will shut down UGA's rushing attack but they can't put up more than a score and a few field goals

I'm thinking something like 17-10 Bama.

If you honestly believe Georgia is going to win, you're either a Bulldog fan or an Alabama hater. There is absolutely no way in hell Georgia wins. Alabama is just plain better.

Screen cap this.

We're gonna crush Bama so hard it won't be funny, Kirby is literally the best coach in all football right now

Fresh OC coming through

>1,000,000,000,000,000 hours in paint

UCF

uhh UCF is your national champion sweety

For me it's the UCF Knights.

GA 27-24 you heard it here first folks

and they say reddit runs memes into the ground

>auburn beat one semifinalist
>auburn beat the OTHER semifinalist
>ucf beat auburn
>ucf is somehow not in contention for the title
nice "sport" you got there, hicks

Uga 31-21

Bama's going to blown them out. Won't even bother checking the score until 2 hours in and if it's close (it won't be) I'll turn it on.