Why do white men bald so early nowadays?

Why do white men bald so early nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-105466/Fertility-timebomb-drinking-water.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plastic water bottles

Its in the water

Evolutionary adaptation.
Bald hair provide less air friction so they can rush more quickly towards their bull in order to prep him faster

xenoestrogen in water.

Estrogens.
Women chugg the pill like crazy and piss their excess hormones into the ground water.
No water treatment plant filters for hormones.
Also plastic bottles.

>stress
>depression
>hormones or testosterone imbalance (for example, via food/water, or jacking off too much)

Spending 9 hours a day immobile in front of a screen may have something to do with it

Here's my hypothesis. Better nutrition has allowed more testosterone to be released during puberty. When I was going through puberty I was a fat fuck, so I remained a manlet with a full head of hair and a patchy beard. My younger brother was a tennis player so he was in great shape. He's three inches taller than me and has a better beard than me. So I think his healthier body released more testosterone during puberty than I did. There's no baldness in my family, but if there was he would probably be going bald before me too.

beta genes

It's always been like this.

>Women chugg the pill like crazy and piss their excess hormones into the ground water.

Calling bullshit on this one

We don't

We just have a lot more ways to record it happening now and communicate it. And because you see it more now because of the communication (photos on FB, etc) it creates a confirmation bias.

It's to display beta provider status.

balding is associated with testosteron

trannies don't go bald because they take estrogen
it's the same reason women don't go bald

if a man takes estrogen, he will not go bald

Shit genetics and low test

>jacking off too much
thats why I'm losing my hair

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-105466/Fertility-timebomb-drinking-water.html

It even fucks up the fish population and turns them into nu-male mutations.

There's actually been studies on this shit, there are some water sources where this happens.

Where's your data for your claim?

ishygddt

We should all become cutebois then

Diffuse hormone intake doesnt work like that.
They are not a status effect potion like in a videogame.

>nowadays

Kek you retarded fuck it's always been like this...you're just exposed to more of the world now

Test makes you bald faster retard.

Ah fuck it, now i'm gonna have a good excuse to binge on Winstrol

How long should I wait until I shave it all off?
It's not that bad as of right now.

I've got the top of the head kind, noticed it at 25 and thought I was going to be bald as fuck by 30 but I am 34 and I actually think I have more hair now than I did when I was 26

is it possible for your hair to naturally stop going bald?

No. Genetics determines how much test gets converted to estrogen and how much gets converted to dht. Having more test doesn't mean you're automatically gonna be bald

yes it is testosterone
but it can be prevented by brushing your hair and washing it correctly
the testosterone creates buildups around your hair which starve your hair and eventually cause it to fall out

>34 and on Sup Forums

Jesus Christ

Double post, we get water from ground water and springs, it's processed, used by us, then sent to a plant where the used water it cleaned and sent out into rivers and lakes, it goes through the water cycle, is naturally purified and eventually goes back into those original sources. We don't drink our shit water.

ya if you start brushing it

>turns the fish into nu-males

i dont all male in my familiy have had a full haired head till death fampai

is this literally your first day on Sup Forums?

You need your hormones to be shut down in order for supplied estrogen to have any effect.
Otherwise your body just turns the estrogen into something else.

So no, men aren't being completely feminised through the water supply, but there is estrogen in the water and it does have a negative impact on men's health.

I am not white but I am balding too. A lot of my slavs friends are balding too around their 20s. I makes me think that men are suppose to bald at this age anyway.

See Prince William.

Don't forget you're here forever :^)

You'd be surprised how many older people are her famalam

there isn't a single bald person on either side of my family.

Then explain why I see only beta faggots who are balding?

I can't stand the thought of going bald. It's honestly one of the greatest horrors a young man can experience.

At 25 I feel like I'm playing this game of russian roulette where my hair is either going to all fall out one day or I'll make it to 40 and realize I'm fine.

Fuck this.

>Beta delusion
This post.

As well as this
>Less hats
>More socially acceptable

Testosterone (aka free testostereone) doesnt make you go bald. It's DHT which weakens hair follicles. However testosterone needs to turn into DHT in the first place. This is a difficult process, but you can minimize it naturally by taking zinc, saw palmetto and wash your hair with something containing azelaic acid and ketokonazol.

Saw palmetto alon can inhibit 40-50% of your DHT productions.

This result in more free testosterone as well.

Unfortunately, DHT is much more potent though, so if you wanna build a lot of musicles and fast you might wanna forget about your hair.

Thats why roidfags usually go bald sooner or later.

If you not a extensive alcoholic/smoker/coffee drinker all at once and you are balding before 30ies you either have very shitty genes or putting too much shampoo Jew or other products Jew on your hair.

Fuck off you filthy german cuck

Why?

It affects even "alphas" but since numale beta cucks are a large part of the population and you are probably 20something and in university you will see more balding numales.

28 and still going strong in the hair department. my younger brother us already balding though.

Of course you are you serial masturbating leaf

Intelligent Sup Forumsacks in this thread blaming hair loss on high estrogen, not realising it's testosterone that causes hair loss.

Surely if estrogen caused hairloss, women would bald you fucking retarded cunts

Thats pretty much all Germans tho isnt it

Only if they're predisposed with the premature balding gene. Finasteride can be prescribed as well which binds to the receptors in the scalp to prevent DHT from binding there and causing more hairloss.

My lions mane is going strong at almost 30.

Protip, wash your hair with water except like once a week or even once every couple weeks.

>expecting Sup Forums to ever be right about anything, ever

>low t. 18 year old

Aren't there treatments for baldness anyway?

caffeine shampoo?

33 here. Hairline receding slightly but I still have a full head of hair. My old contacts from High School look pretty fucking horrid without a hat on.

wtf why did no one laugh this board sucks ass now fuck all you newfags

balding is from too much test
it goes back hundreds of years
its a dominant gene, get over it

Balding is caused by your hair not getting enough natural moisture oils or you simply having bad genes. The causes of why you have no oils on your head can be different, maybe you don't have enough nutritions,

GENETICS

There's no premature balding gene, but as you age your level of testosterone rises, reaching peak at your late 20s. Thats why for guys who eventually start balding they start at in their mid 20s and thats why they also start having more body hair and a better beard etc.

Their hair was always sensitive to DHT, its just they didnt have enough of it before to cause thinning.

Also "hair loss" is not a good term. If you're balding, you're not losing any hair, its just hair gets thinner and thinner then eventually the hair follicle cant even reach the surface of the skin. So your hair is still there, its just cant grow.

Which means even later if you can change something in your diet/lifestyle which might make your hair stronger you can get your hair back.

We dont really know much about hair so while DHT definitely takes a part we dont know what else.

Or women have naturally a different type of hormone level than males.
Women and men are fundamentally different, so hormones affect them on a different level.

>balding is from too much test

This meme needs to stop. It's not from too much test. It's from too much DHT sensitivity in the hair on the top on the head.

People with a predisposition to balding will bald with even a whiff of testosterone if their hair has enough DHT receptors.

>Tfw 21 and have this

Should I just become a skinhead?

>35 Bald
>more pussy now than in my 20's
>shave every 2 weeks

Women can go bald too, or at least experience the same effects if their hormonal levels are unbalanced. Like during pregnancy.

Try PRP therapy

Jesus this thread is triggering me.

What use is pussy if you can get your dick hard. Balding is sign of weakness.

I know right
Too busy yelling OMG AUSSIE BANTZ TOP KEK XD while i try to post something funny or provide quality contenent

What the fuck are you even talking about? It's called male pattern hair loss for a reason. Estrogen has nothing to do with it.

What's with all the turkroach slide threads about balding these past few weeks?

Is your head a weird shape?

If the answer is no, then go for it. You'll be thankful you did.

Oh dear

hope you pull a me and you just stop balding or it slows way the fuck down even though my hairline was never that bad

Go to wörk.

testosterone is too high.

I am starting to take pills to avoid the shed and I am 27, it actually started when I started lifting so my testosterone levels spiked and my gains started giving me thin hair on the sides

Reminder that if you're older than moot there is literally no fucking reason why you should be here.

GMP food

just kill yourself

Kek don't worry fuckface, you'll reach 40 in 22 years and be sitting here too

My genes are perfect, fuck off Hans, your sperm is probably on level of extinction.

Snacks is like 40 summercuck

RRRGGHH

Why does every male in his mid twenties associate his baldness with some action he took or some food he drank?

It's your genes butthead.

GMO food. Good that it is banned in Russia.

kek'd hard, good goy points

testosterone.

Only low t numales have hair past age 20.

You must be looking at biased results. Take some steroids, they'll jack up your test levels and will probably cause balding. Good circulation can help counter balding though, so exercise might stop balding. Homeless men have the cleanest arteries in the world because they're always drunk and alcohol opens up the veins, they have a lower rate of baldness too. So the factors are all countering each other but in the end, DHT production and sensitivity is the biggest factor.

How come most balding guys in their 20s and 30s look like flabby, weak cucks then?
Meanwhile, muscular gym goers rarely have this phenomenon.

I'm 19 yet my hairline isn't receding or has receded,it's just that the hair on my scalp is thin that under certain lighting you can see it,any advice besides going full skinhead?

It's not really that simple as "genetics"

started balding at 18

get on my fucken level nigga

pro: full hair

con: Slav

we all carry our own package OP

Yeah, I remember when Arnold, Zyzz and all the other juicers went bald. Oh wait.

what is it about staham that makes him a good looking baldlet? why do most baldlets look like beta shits?
you can't say muscles because he's wearing a suit.

I think you are only hanging around with flabby weak cunts and when you notice a fit guy with hair it is imprinted onto you because you want to be him and you don't notice the fit guys with normal hair because you usually only see fat cunts like yourself

wouldn't balding be an evolution/a response to living in the north ?
As white people mainly live in areas with less sun we don't really need the hair to protect our heads from the sun

all I know anyway is that balding comes from the mother, so if you don't want your children to be bald be sure to have a father in law who has a full head of hair before making babies with his daughter.

>Americans and testosterone
You are all fat fucks. Americans in general have very bad sperm, blood, hair for at least 50 years since you started eating garbage, overusing products and eating too many pills.

Then what the fuck is it?

Is it the plastic bottles? The weights? The fapping? The "test buildup in pores on the scalp"? Maybe they didn't perform the hair dance every morning?

Or, is it more likely that all these men at around the same age experiencing pattern baldness had some kind of genetic trigger?