AUSTRALIAN BOY ATTACKED BY EAGLES

>A wedge-tailed eagle tried to fly away with a terrified boy at a popular wildlife show in central Australia.

>The boy - believed to be between six and eight years old - escaped with a "superficial" gash to his face.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-36771205

>be australian
>get preyed upon by eagles

Talk what you want about Brazil this kind of shit doesn't happen here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DRRIjOkzHPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amerifats must have gotten really triggered by Aussie shitposting that they sent their eagles to deal with the bantz lad

BAN ASSAULT EAGLES

The wedge-tail eagle is over 20 times larger than that poor little bald pigeon the Americans call an eagle. It has been known to attack small imported cars.

>be eaglehawk
>tfw one third surrender flags think you are a pansy like an eagle pattern baldness amerifat bird

shit that was a misfire. we're going to need you aussies to fight for us in the south china sea war. my bad

I saw a big one dragging a dead 'roo off the road

wedge tailed eagles are bad arse, but if one attacked me i would pluck that bitch out of the sky with my bare hands and eat that cunt for dinner

Good. I hope he dragged him to his nest
People are a dime a dozen

Oh man we are gonna need some reparations for this.

typical bird behavior tho, if they want a group to fuck off they target the smaller one until they do eventually fuck off

birds are cynical man

also our eagles are fucking retardedly aggressive for no reason

Oh fuggg, let's hope they don't team up with the emu's.

youtu.be/DRRIjOkzHPM

yeh hope you like getting scratched up a bit because those things aren't like magpies where you can just swat them

>our eagles
>not "our everything"

Even your fucking plants are retardedly aggressive sometimes.

As a kid I used to have serious nightmares about these eagles swooping down and biting off my dick.

I know it's weird, but I'm blind in one eye from a magpie, so it's justified

>I know it's weird, but I'm blind in one eye from a magpie
condolences man, that happens

from the article:

Distracted by the noise, the eagle grabbed the boy's green hoodie and attempted to him lift away before park staff moved in.

the "noise" was the boy playing with the zipper on his hoodie.

how can a noise "distract" a bird and cause the bird to want to carry him away.

the fucking BBC folks. apparently nobody in the world actually gets an education any more.

>The boy - believed to be between six and eight years old

So he's 7?

i'd say it was just typical aggressive territorial behavior on the eagle's behalf

they're not retards they know they can't carry off an 8 year old

I was 3 years old so I don't really remember dual vision anyway

wow ur parents fukt u lad