What is this fucking hell? Why is everything so terrible here? What the fuck happend in may 2013...

What is this fucking hell? Why is everything so terrible here? What the fuck happend in may 2013? As soon as i woke up from the coma i was in some kind of hell.

Here's some attention, use it well. You won't get more.

Just got a message on my phone but it suddenly blacked out and now i dont know what the message was.

Fuckers are fighting with unfair means. Cant escape.

For fucks sake, Hanz

Literally can't do anything man.

You can stop making these threads. Literally nothing is happening to you, you're imagining it. For the last few days anons have been relentlessly fucking with you and leading you on. They're not trying to help or listen, they just want to take advantage of you. For your own sanity, or whatever is left, stop making these threads.

You have no clue man

I was 8 years in prison, when I came out last year I had to figure out what the fuck happened to Sup Forums and then had to watch all the shitty movies and videogames that I missed.

Smartphones are cool as fuck, only saw that shit on TV.
What a time to be alive

he is already dead, the eyes knew it would happen, ignore him.

Stop fucking with the guy. Sage his thread. Clean a toilet while youre at it.

I feel so sick guys. Help me.

If anyone of you had hacking skills you would check out /scanner/ on 8

Lots of deleted posts that confirm all this.

But no one listens to me anyways..

No one helps me because no one even BELIEVES me. And those who are immediately being targeted too.

Just like janice.

Rest in peace dear.

She was the only one who cared for me. Now i have no one anymore. :(

Sorry. It had to be done.

Im all alone now. Now one will help me. :(

might aswell just end it now user

ur nuts

Once im in heaven i will give janice all my love and thank her for what she did.

>13 posts by this ID

No one ever listens.

Ich bin müde. Ich will schlafen.

Can please anyone check the records of /scanner/ thats the least i demand.

Ok, I checked and found that it's true, I've heard of this happening before, Janice was not an isolated incident.

What you need to do is become the hero pol deserves, it's not an end it's a new beginning, that's the nature of the program.

They need you to go through the mirror, become the reflection of the other life.

Yeah right satan.

Don't trust jews hanz

Tells me someone who posted at :44 and rolled 22022

Im sorry i didnt mean to hurt you.

[THIS USER HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND IMPRISONED DUE TO HATEFUL AND INTOLERANT SPEECH ONLINE]

[KEEP IT FRIENDLY. KEEP IT SAFE. KEEP IT TOLERANT. WE CAN VIEW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED ONLINE THANKS TO THE INVESTIGATORY POWERS BILL]

Viewing or downloading extremist content is a civil criminal offence and can risk you a minimum prison sentence of 15 years (with no parole) or a fine of £100,000.

[This Has Been A Government Public Service Announcement]
[YOU ARE BEING WATCHED]

What's happening here?

Cant you see? Shills discrediting me. A girl that protected me was killed and the evidence can be found at /scanner/ but it was removed. U gotta check the records.

Goddamn it guys. Really no one?

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHECK /SCANNER/S RECORDS!!!! DO IT FUCKING SAKES THEN YOU GOT YOUR PROOF

Wtf is /scanner/

i believe you but can you explain it from the start in your own words first

DarknessDARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTEHORROR
I CANNOT LIVE
ICANNOT DIE
TRAPPED IN MYSELF
BODY MY HOLDING CELL

LANDMINE
HAS TAKEN MY SIGHT
TAKEN MY SPEECH
TAKEN MY HEARING
TAKEN MY ARMS
TAKEN MY LEGS
TAKEN MY SOUL

LEFT ME WITH LIFE IN HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL

The illuminati are mindcontrolling me and everyone around me is involved. This is a HUGE conspiracy.