Italians

>Italians

There's no such thing as an Italian ethnicity. Italy only became a country in 1861. Northernmost Italy is Germanic, and predictably the highest income, most productive and capable part of Italy. The Northern League is the only racially-aware group and those north-Italy Germanic descendants are agitating for independence from the rest of the swarthy, butt-pinching Italians who we northerners support disproportionately with our tax money.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un_paso_adelante_(TV_series)
espresso.repubblica.it/foto/2015/06/22/galleria/pontida-2015-tutto-il-meglio-del-peggio-del-raduno-leghista-1.218143
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horned_helmet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh basically austrian
kek
get rekt

Do you pasta niggers ever stop trying to fuck each other over?

>Northernmost Italy is Germanic
No, it's not

same goes for German, and we were united later
several different tribes with different origins and admixtures
people who call Germans a race or ethnic group need a bullet

day of the rope for terroni is coming soon

isn't germany full of turks and poles?

this proves that language is more important than ethnicity

which also means that English needs to resist ebonics because blacks are subhuman

which also means that, unless you want to be British/American vassals, you need to resist English too

no

Why is Southern Italy poor?
I heard the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies was top tier.

I know this is bait but ambrogini are retarded enough that some of them unironically start believing it everytime they read a pasta like this

How can we make Northern Italian Germanic women stop mixing with Southern Italian men?

the same reason why Scotland is poorer than England

You can't. More than 1/3 of north italian people have southern ancestors.

but scoltand richer than england but liberal shithole with massive immigrants

Reminder that Two Sicilies was the wealthiest Italian state before polentoni invasion
Reminder that (((industrialists))) placed their factories in the North with the explicit intention to depopulate the South and make Southerners relocate in the North
Reminder that the South had a tradition of agricultural productivity whereas the North had a tradition of (((merchant republics)))
Reminder that Lega Nord LARPers dance around campfires, perform subhuman rites and rape cows
Reminder that OP has pellagra

>Italy only became a country in 1861
That's when it collapsed. You merged with terroni, you got rid of your king. Mind as well get rid of Catholicism now.
>Northernmost Italy is Germanic
It's Celtic. Germanic niggers aren't needed.
>The Northern League is the only racially-aware group and those north-Italy Germanic descendants are agitating for independence from the rest of the swarthy, butt-pinching Italians who we northerners support disproportionately with our tax money.
Yeah, I guess it's the only option for Italy at this point. Btw picrelated was mistaken for a churka in Moscow.

i'm curious do italians hate spaim and spanish people? do italians and spaniards abhor each other like south koreans and japanese do?

What does this have to do with the thread, Worst Korean subhuman?

I don't mind spanish women.

Average german is 30% slavic :^)

Growing up there was this spanish series that aired on early afternoon that I used to jack off to when coming back from school.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un_paso_adelante_(TV_series)

Top tier kingdom for top tier inbreds

So more than the average Russian

because if i'm not wrong your moor ancestors invaded southern part of italy a long time ago

what's the difference between italian women and spanish women? you both are look same to me i mean in good way people say italians and spanish people are better looking europeans isn't it?

>Reminder that (((industrialists))) placed their factories in the North with the explicit intention to depopulate the South and make Southerners relocate in the North
Why would you put your factories further away from your market if you weren't forced? The market is to the north, not the mud huts of Algeria.

Didn't invade. It was ours for hundreds of years, ching chong.

well Russians ethnically cleansed the Germans from Eastern Europe who mixed with the locals and became heavily Slavic and then went back to Germany
East Germany are West Slavs assimilated by Saxons
then there's millions of Germans in the past decades born to German fathers and Eastern European mothers
all that put together shouldn't surprise anyone the country has Slav admixture

>what's the difference between italian women and spanish women?

The meme is that spanish women have longer legs with often squarer jaws.

>kingdom
emirate*

>but scoltand richer than england
wrong, are you retarded?

Butthurt belt is at it again, I see.

>tfw apulian and self-made millionaire in my twenties
>some russian most likely north italian expat calls me subhuman and inbred while he eats cockroaches for dinner

long legs and squarer jawline? my italian friend said italian women have the larger breats in general but also larger bones

How did you become a millionaire in your twenties?

by not being a retarded subhuman slav or a subhuman north italian

>Picture of a man whose ancestors came from Russia

The states had a lot of money but they spent very little on infrastructure and military in the last period, that's also why they got rekt. That money was took by the Savoy and used to spend it on infrastructure in both north and south, in the south the progress was slow because their little investment on public structures, but still they had some good industries that were located in the north of the peninsula leaving the workers without job, that caused a lot of revolts called "Brigantaggio" supported by Bourbons and the Church(Kingdom of Italy destroyed the temporal power of the pope after all), during this period was even harder improving the south because those revolts that usually ended up in battles and robbery

>Ha I'm a terrone and a millionaire, not some SLAV lmao
>"But how did you do it, buddy?"
>Reee slavs are subhumans subhumans subhumans!!!!!!!!11

Didn't expect another answer from a literal retard.

*The industries were relocated

Proof? We don't have people who even remotely look like that. The exception is the territories taken from you by soviets.

It's a well known fact that Finns came from around Yaroslavl. That guy could easily blend in with the locals in Vologda where the Finnic blood is strong.

>"Oh cmon its a FACT, EVERYBODY knows that
>Still no proof

K

Those are big trees.

There's all the proof in the world. You're just Russian and dumb.

Just like how South Korea is the free, democratic state in your peninsula.

By working and then investing my money you fucking moron, how do you think people make money?

>Ask him to provide proof for his claims
>Lmao you're just DUM DUM huh??

You can't post here if you're underage. Finns came from Siberia. You are suicidal hapa invaders and don't belong on European soil.

>Working
>In southern Italy

Where did you invest your spare 200€?

Obviously the Uralic homeland is somewhere to the east in an unknown location but the Finnic homeland is in European Russia, or are you claiming that Mordvins come from Finland?

Same with Spain. Southeners are niggers and have nothing to do with the rest of the country.

Mordvins, like all the other finnougric tribes, came from Siberia. Are you really that illiterate?

>Matteo Salvini
>Germanic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Literally if you were to change his name into Gennaro Esposito and tell everyone he's from Naples nobody would question it.
You're not germanic, you're not celtic, you're not special.

The development of the Finnic languages happened in European Russia.

Mordvins actually are mostly Scythian language shifters but I'm talking about their language. Mordovia isn't the Finnic homeland but Ivanovo probably is. Finnics went from there to northwest and south.

What's the most non-niggerish part of Spain?

The north of Spain is purely celtic.

Proto-FU was born close to the Indo-Iranians (Scythians) because it had Indo-Aryan vocab. Somewhere near the Volga river.

Everything from Toledo to above.

The climate is alright, but the architecture is better in Andalusia.

Rate.

I've found more blondes in Andalusia than in Asturias, not even trolling.

Androgynous/10

Would eat raw meat in yurta with/10

Have you heard of the high elves/10

Why do northern subhumans always shittalk southern Italians? Literally the part of Italy from where you got your culture, your roman heritage and your language.

>Italians

stopped reading there

What's your profession and what did you invest in?

6/10 desu

rate

nosetoowide/10

cute belly but joker face

inferiority complex I guess
they desperatedly seek for a "white pass" from nordic countries, but when those countries laugh their asses off at them and their constant denial, they become frustrated so they need to vent their frustration on someone less "white" than them

You're a dumb nigger.

>The Borboni's memory have been systematically blackened by partisans of the regime which supplanted them, and by admirers of the Risorgimento. They have had a particularly bad press in the Anglo-Saxon world. Nineteenth-century English liberals loathed them for their absolutism, their clericalism and loyalty to the Papacy, and their opposition to the fashionable cause of Italian unity. Politicians from Lord William Bentinck to Lord Palmerston and Gladstone, writers such as Browning and George Eliot, united in detesting the 'tyrants'; Gladstone convinced himself that their regime was 'the negation of God.' Such critics, as prejudiced as they were ill informed, ignored the dynasty's economic achievement, the kingdom's remarkable prosperity compared with other Italian states, the inhabitants' relative contentment, and the fact that only a mere handful of Southern Italians were opposed to their government.

>The Risorgimento was a disaster for Naples and for the south in general. Before 1860 the Mezzogiorno was the richest part of Italy outside the Austrian Empire; after it quickly became the poorest. The facts speak for themselves. In 1859 money circulating in The Two Sicilies amounted to more than that circulating in all other independent Italian states, while the Bank of Naples's gold reserve was 443 million gold lire, twice the combined reserves of the rest of Italy. This gold was immediately confiscated by Piedmont - whose own reserve had been a mere 27 million - and transferred to Turin. Neapolitan excise duties, levied to keep out the north's inferior goods and providing four-fifths of the city's revenue, were abolished. And then the northerners imposed crushing new taxes. Far from being liberators, the Piedmontese administrators who came in the wake of the Risorgimento behaved like Yankees in the post-bellum Southern States; they ruled The Two Sicilies as an occupied country, systematically demolishing its institutions and industries.

>Why
Because this We wuz romanz n shieet doesn't work anymore. If germanics kept living in the past they would stay snowniggers to this day. What's your ancestry?

rate

Uè Uè pay reparations Piedmont

What is the source for that bullshit image?
>We wuz romanz n shieet doesn't work anymore. If germanics kept living in the past they would stay snowniggers to this day.
Well fair enough, I just mentioned Rome because Italians tend to be overly proud of that and for the Northerners to be proud of Rome while shitting on southerners is hypocritical.

Most likely European migrants. Hell, I've seen Irish speaking Andaluz Spanish.

Go back to your semitic forums, subhuman

t. Abderramán Al-andalusi

Would nut

Actually northerns cosplay as vikangz with horned helmets and stuff.
Here a 71 pics gallery of their meet up in 2015.
espresso.repubblica.it/foto/2015/06/22/galleria/pontida-2015-tutto-il-meglio-del-peggio-del-raduno-leghista-1.218143

>Go back to your semitic forums, subhuman

We should

Best solution would be to call it square and just bring back traditional absolute monarchies to be desu.

>source
This dude en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn

>Actual northerns cosplay as vikangz with horned helmets
>horned helmets
>nordic
user i have bad news, they are just retarded

Can we fix'em?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horned_helmet

There's nothing wrong with horned helmets

>Too afraid to reply to my post directly

Back to the oven, semitic nigger.

so you're saying...
you saying..

WE WUZ ROMAN N SHIEEEEET
WE WUZ GERMAN N SHIEEEET
WE WUZ VENETIAN N SHIEEEET
WE WUZ PAPAL N SHIEEEET
WE WUZ MILANESE N SHIEEEET
WE WUZ SICILIAN N SHIEEEET
WE WUZ SPANISH N SHIEEEEET
WE WUZ BYZANTIAN N SHIEEEEET
WE WUZ TUNISIAN N SHIEEEET

PER LA FORZA DI GRAYSKULL

>All those old people
A true menace for the stability of our country

>we basically ze germans naw

Que cazzo stai a dir?

Horned is a sexual slur for cucked here so it's kinda wrong.

we wuz everything

>>Too afraid to reply to my post directly

Don't you have a source for the actual study for the image you posted?

wrong pic tho
but in the main point you're correct

What are you afraid of, rat?