Friendly conversations optional subedition

Rumors posted below

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sistoney67/status/949402930788098050
twitter.com/_FILMBuFF_/status/949400315039834112
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was making a new thread, here's some

Barcelona are prepared to pay up to £140m for Philippe Coutinho. [The Guardian]
>Chelsea has today completed the signing of Ross Barkley from Everton for a fee reported in the region of £15m. [Transfermarkt]
New Swansea boss Carlos Carvalhal is looking to bring in reinforcements this month, targeting Diafra Sakho and Andre Ayew. [ESPN]
>Rangers interim manager Graeme Murty is closing in on Brighton midfielder Murphy for a fee expected to be north of £1m [Daily Mail]
Fiorentina have made an inquiry about Watford midfielder Etienne Capoue. Spanish side Leganes is also interested [Sky Italy]
>Manchester City remain keen on West Brom's Jonny Evans, who was a target for them in the summer. [Sky Sports]
Inigo Martinez can leave Sociedad for €32m - and Pep Guardiola wants to sign him. [Sport.es]

tr/a/ns

Is Moyes criminally underated?

>de gay

>still managed to get a corner from that
World class la
Excellent post

>”stop Kane scoring and you get a £10k bonus”

>brave white man visits south london.jpg

REAL BENIS - SEVILLA DERBY THIS WEEKEND BE THERE

>Liverpool are likely to allow Philippe Coutinho, 25, to head to Barcelona in the January transfer window in exchange for a fee of more £140m. (Times - requires subscription)

>Chelsea want Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone to replace Antonio Conte as head coach at the end of the season. (Times - requires subscription)

>Chelsea have stepped up their bid to sign Everton and England midfielder Ross Barkley, 24, and have also enquired about England and West Ham striker Andy Carroll, 28. (Mail)

>Celtic and Scotland international Kieran Tierney, 20, has been included on a shortlist of left-backs Manchester United are considering to strengthen their defence, along with Fulham's English youngster Ryan Sessegnon, 17. (Daily Record)

>Alternatively Paris St-Germain will rival Tottenham for the signature of £30m-rated Sessegnon. (Mirror)

>Juventus are confident they will be able to sign Emre Can from Liverpool on a free transfer in the summer. The Serie A side have offered the 23-year-old £85,000 a week. (Guardian)

>Manchester United have triggered year-long contract extensions with Spanish midfielders Juan Mata, 29, and Ander Herrera, 28, England left-back Ashley Young, 32, and Dutch defender Daley Blind, 27. (Mirror)

>Manchester United desperately want Juventus left-back Sandro but are being frustrated by the Italian club's reluctance to sell the 26-year-old. (Express)

>Tottenham are poised to offer improved new contracts to England striker Harry Kane, 24, and Belgium defender Toby Alderweireld, 28. (Independent)

>Marseille are interested in Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere but the 26-year-old wants to remain with the Gunners. (Mail)

>Monaco head coach Leonardo Jardim says they have no intention of selling France forward Thomas Lemar, 22, to Liverpool during the January window.

>Wolves want to bring Robbie Keane back to Molineux to help them secure promotion to the Premier League.
>The 37-year-old is keen on a surprise and emotional return to the club this month.
>He made his professional debut for Wolves in 1997 before moving to Coventry for £6million two years later.
>Keane has been playing for ATK in India, where Teddy Sheringham is first-team coach, but may be able to secure an early release from his contract.
>Wolves were eager to re-sign Keane in the summer after he left LA Galaxy but he had already committed to ATK and the club want to use his experience to help them return to the top flight for the first time since 2012.
would this be a good addition?

>Paris St-Germain boss Unai Emery has opened the door for Brazil winger Lucas Moura, 25, and France winger Hatem Ben Arfa, 30, to leave the club in January. (L'Equipe - in French)

>Belgium international Thibaut Courtois, 25, is close to signing a new Chelsea contract after the club offered him a deal in excess of £200,000 a week to become the best paid goalkeeper in the world. (Telegraph)

>Chelsea defender David Luiz, 30, is desperate to leave the club and hopes Real Madrid may be interested. (Mundo Deportivo - via Express)

>Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez is considering a move for Watford's captain Troy Deeney, 29. (Northern Echo)

>Newcastle and Burnley are interested in signing Spanish midfielder Jonathan Viera, 28, from Las Palmas. (Telegraph)

>Everton are interested in Nice and Ivory Coast midfielder Jean Michael Seri, 26. (Sky Sports)

>Everton boss Sam Allardyce does not want to let striker Sandro Ramirez, 22, leave on loan in January but admits it may be out of his hands. (Liverpool Echo)

>Crystal Palace have bid for Lille central defender Ibrahim Amadou, 24. (Sun)

>Besiktas are interested in Leicester and Algeria striker Islam Slimani, 29. (Leicester Mercury)

>Barcelona are closing in on a deal for Palmeiras' Colombia centre-back Yerry Mina, 23. (Marca)

>Manchester City remain focused on signing a defender in January in order to cope with the demands of several competitions. (Manchester Evening News)

>Bayern Munich's comments about Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka have angered the club's hierarchy, boosting Liverpool's position in signing the 22-year-old. (Star)

Is anyone else still surprised by how many buyings pic related is doing?

Thoughts on Emre Can's apparent decision lads?

>Robbie Keane is going to play with Rúben Neves and Diogo Jota
God exists and loves us all

Wonder who spurs won’t buy next

Meme player.

just had sex's lads
ama

Olympiakos want Tello from Betis, has he changed at all from his Barcelona days?

Why do you lie on the internet?

i was going to follow up with a line about my fleshlight
fuck you

>Tottenham will continue their tradition of signing wingers from Ligue 1 and have identified Cornet as their next target. They're hoping it will be third time lucky after seeing Clinton N'Jie and Georges-Kevin Nkoudou both flatter to deceive. The 22-year-old reportedly has a £7 million release clause in his Lyon contract. [Daily Mirror]
Tottenham are interested in the West Ham midfielder. Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is thought to admire his fellow Argentine and would like to add him to his squad. He's put in some particularly impressive performances against Tottenham since arriving in England, scoring three times against them. [ESPN FC]
>Tottenham are interested in France midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia. Spurs are in the process of scouting for a long-term replacement for Mousa Dembele, whose contract is about enter its final 18 months.They have been watching the 24-year-old Kondogbia, who has been having an excellent season on loan at Valencia from Inter Milan. [Sky Sports]

I don't know how the lad's been lately, but he was good in FC Porto. Don't expect him to play more than three games in a row, though

What did his dick taste like mate?

Where the fuck is Arda Turan going? In the last few hours I've seen him linked with Basaksehir, Chicago Fire and now Everton

>boosting Liverpool's position in signing the 22-year-old.
In what way? Bayern are looking at a free transfer, how Schalke feels about it means fuck all.

Newcastle jets

foster's

Tello is just a dated kind of player, a classic winger. He is doomed to irrelevancy in the current football tactics

Beşiktaş

can Can can can?

Can can can can.

that's enough internet for today mate

PLEASE

Ironically great posts.

>Chelsea want Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone to replace Antonio Conte as head coach at the end of the season.
Please no
Can't they get an actual offensive manager instead of managers who only know how to defend?

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo as they say in the US of A.

tfw thought about that poost all day at work and bosted as soon as i got in

WE HADS TO STAY HOOD CUZ THATS WHAT WEVE BEEN THRU

RIP Diniz

Alright lads, any update on Javi Martinez to Liverpool?

just finished medical, apparently some problems with his boots though, keeps slipping.

Well, officially Jérémy Ménez is the new LigaMX America forward.
Third french on the league after Gignac and that shitty shitty ex-Sevilla guy

>Evil wins again
boo

why do the bad guys always win in the last few minutes and not the first 80 or so?

cruellest way to win

>and that shitty shitty ex-Sevilla guy
zidane?

kolosillyname

kolo toure

forgot the FA cup was today lads

Had a nice dinner out. Anything I missed in the last few hours?

van dick scored the winner for liverpool

The story comes from a well respected journalist but Robbie has still been playing in India so doesn't look likely.

I mean Timothée Kolodziejczak . He was a starter on the Sevilla team that won the Europa League several times.
I thought we was good enough for Liga MX but he isn't even bench

Why do ABLs always lose

got drunk during the liverpool game, too drunk to be bothered to cook, panic realising i might have to go chinky to buy some chips, remember i have pizza dough in the fridge , banging vegan pizza on the way and flat all to myself comfy liverpool feels here

Mourinho on Conte: “I don't need the Chelsea manager to say I made mistakes in past and will in future. What I will say is I will never be banned for match fixing."

Based Bog Sim combo buster

That can't be real.

>when you have to have fun with a Corby trouser press tonight

twitter.com/sistoney67/status/949402930788098050

holy fuck

that is insane

This feud is more exciting than the league right now

fuking lol

actually starting to like mouyes lads

L'Équipe saying Liverpool want Mahrez to replace coutinho

oh god pls no

Hazard-----------Costa-------------Salah
---------KDB------------------Cesc
----------------------Kante------------
F.Luis----Rudiger-----Chrstensen----Dave
--------------------Courtois

And still Matic, Luiz, Cahill, Moses, Oscar Willian, Pedro, Alonso etc. on bench

They would dominate the league if the board had some fucking brains. Literaly no weakness in this team.

NO LA

Fabregas and Luis are pretty glaring weaknesses desu but that's a very strong side. You could do that with any team to be fair, the best Newcastle players of the last few years would make a great team and they're shit.

i bet klopp would just love that
his ideal type of player just looking at him

Great footballing pictures of our time, number 39,492

why are you against that?

twitter.com/_FILMBuFF_/status/949400315039834112

Listen to how depressed martin Tyler is when Liverpool score the winner. top kek

He gets more excited when pogba takes a 40 yard shot that flies over

>Van Dijk scores
>starts talking about him missing earlier

Redpill me on Jos Luhukay.

Probably best to ask that in /bundes/

He's a meme

>Holgate admits he may have misheard Roberto Firmino

So will Holgate get a ban or is it OK to just accuse people of racism when you get asshurt now?

no because
>black

It doesn't matter what was actually said, it's what Holgate thought he heard, and that's why Firmino must go to prison.

Firmino isn`t white though.

delet this

real insider here la's, barcelona is paying 120m + 30m for coutinho, liverpool have accepted

I honestly love all these Simpsons mashups.

Any news of the Luuke de Jong to America situation?

At least wait untill the new gossip came out before made a new thread.

>Newcastle are keen to offer West Ham goalkeeper Joe Hart first team football at St James' Park. (Daily Mirror)

Internazionale and AC Milan are both keen on Tottenham midfielder Mousa Dembele. (Sky Sports)

>Liverpool will try to replace Philippe Coutinho with Leicester City's playmaker Riyad Mahrez. (L'Equipe via Daily Star)

Manchester City want to sign Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez this month to fend off a summer move by Paris St. Germain. (Daily Mail)

>Antonio Conte hopes Chelsea can do more business after signing 'complete player' Ross Barkley from Everton. (Independent)

Everton have pulled out of a deal to sign Nice midfielder Jean-Michael Seri and will instead look to strengthen other areas. (Foot Mercato via TalkSport)

>Southampton have made a £17.5m bid for Monaco striker Guido Carrillo to boost their attack. (The Sun)

Tottenham are willing to listen to offers for £30m former Newcastle man Moussa Sissoko. (Daily Mirror)

>Barcelona are closing in on the signing of Colombian centre back Yerry Mina. (Mundo Deportivo via Sports Illustrated)

Chelsea and Manchester United target Radja Nainggolan is being targeted by Chinese Super League side Guangzhou Evergrande. (Gazzetta dello Sport via TalkSport)

>That London feel

Where did you hear this??

>Arsene Wenger has ruled out Arsenal signing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund in January. (Independent)

Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi has admitted Liverpool target Stefan de Vrij could leave the club in the summer. (Daily Star)

>Jamie Murphy will fly to Florida with Rangers on Saturday morning as the Ibrox club look to rubber stamp his £1m switch from Brighton. (Daily Record)

Fucking love football la.

It doesn't even make any sense. Firmino isn't exactly white himself.

kek, poor Arse fans. I saw them get all excited yesterday and then Wonga just kills their dreams barely a day later.

should liverpool go after sanchez?

Yes, but not sure that he'd go to them, he's going to City

aguero replacement when his hammies finally give way?

i mean we could afford him if we sell coutinho he can run at players and pass more of a winger i guess

new threads need rumors at the top

he provides cover on the wing and at striker. It's clearly a UCL purchase

i'd love to steal him from them

He's available on a free transfer for the summer. I bet Arsenal would accept like 35-40million but I feel that as soon as Liverpool put a bid in, City would swoop in. I don't particularly like his attitude desu, he's way too selfish and he's only started playing well again since the transfer window came close