Age of Consent

What should the age of consent be Sup Forums?

I tend to think that society keeps it too high.

For example, I don't understand why a 10 year old can consent (without parental authority) to undergo gender reassignment surgery, but they cannot consent to have sex. How can this double standard exist?

Is there any argument for the current age of consent (or a higher one)?

I think the age of consent in Japan and Spain is 12, and they have a low rate of unwanted and teen preggo. In the UK however we have a nation of sloots and huge teen preggos.

The AoC should be abolished. The State should not control sex and relationships.
A girl should be married young to a man her father chooses for her. All sex outside marriage should be considered rape.

We don't like pedos here. Go back to Sup Forums

Do you think the AoC age actually has an impact directly on teen pregnancy or are there more overriding cultural factors at play?

Rape normally has a single offending party - are you saying that pre-martial sex would see both individuals charged?
I don't necessarily think the AoC should be as low as 10 - I just wonder why the double standard exists

It depends of the moral and physical maturity of the subject,"age of consent" should be variable.

it used to be 13 until like two years ago.
Now its 16.

MFW JUST TURNED 18 AND GONNA MISS OUT ON ALL THE JB

14 is perfect thats how old my gf was when she lost hers, all legal btw

>are you saying that pre-martial sex would see both individuals charged?
No, only the man, the rapist. It's rape because he's fucking a cunt that isn't his to fuck.
But the punishment for rape also shouldn't be what it is now. If she's married the penalty should be a massive fine paid to her husband.

I think nature gives us the best advice when we ask these questions.
Girls can get pregnant at what? 10-14
So somewhere around there seems like a good age
I would say 12, sounds like a good numbers (amount of jesus apostles)
well past the age of reason and men can't hope to find virgins if they have to be through 50 chad football cocks by the time they're legal at 18
its crazy

It should be raised to 18. AoC laws exist to stop the victimisation of children by adults. Does anyone want some creepy obese ugly 23 year old who watches anime creeping on kids?

This 100%

16 for the one getting fucked, 14 for the one fucking

>I don't understand why a 10 year old can consent (without parental authority) to undergo gender reassignment surgery

You shouldn't because it doesn't make any fucking sense.

It's 14 in Germany, I think that's perfectly fine

And its was 12 until 2008. Must all the fucking anglo influence.

Do you have a sister by any chance? Is she hot?

How can one determine this in a legal setting? Presumably an AoC has no real meaning if there isn't the law to back it up after all. Would people be required to pass a test?

Isn't 14 the age when the vast majority of children have started puberty (though this age continues to trend downward because of hormones in the water and the like)

I see.

Well, the age is variable. For some Women it's actually as young as 7-8, though for others its not past 14. 12 does seem to be about average though.

no.

leave it at 16 as it is the age where they can legally learn to drive a car on the public the road.

> I would say 12, sounds like a good numbers (amount of jesus apostles)
Greatest thing I have heard this morning.

It should stay at 18.

I have a 16 year old sister, and although she's of average intelligence for her average, she's still a 16 year old.

Comparing the intelligence and decision making skills of a teenager to that of an adult is liking comparing the intelligence of a human to a very smart dog.

Okay Mehmet

now 22 and currently dicking a 16 year old and seeing a girl my age on the side

morality BTFO

Yes but she is in her 20s

Nobody would - but aren't there other ways around this than creating a law?

How does this work in terms of sodomy?

Why doesn't this make sense?

Do you think there are cultural differences in your countries that enable a lower AoC than other places?

nice should hook us up or what. I'l get her a green card

Age of consent should not be a rigid thing, it should change decade by decade.

It should depend on the maturity of human beings, i.e. the age of consent should be the average age of people who start to be able to produce children.

Right now in the world, age of consent should be around 11-12 years old since that is when boys can ejaculate and girls start having their period.

It's okay broski the good mill mills it all

I keep seeing these teachers getting in trouble for getting fucked by 14 year old and 15 year old lads. Fuck if my hot teacher wanted my dickeroo at 14 i would be ecstatic

>Nobody would - but aren't there other ways around this than creating a law?

So why do you care about AoC laws unless you want to creep on some kids?

>DEGENERACY SPOTTED

Stop this degeneracy right away. We aren't going to allow you to take advantage of a young innocent girl just because you can't get a woman over the age of 18. The purity of our white daughters must be protected at all times.

That and the murder case of a 13 years old at the hands of her ex-boyfriend of 40 someting years old.
A trucker who go into a killing spree after they break up.
Then Feminazis presure politicians into change the aoc.

>it's the daily AoC thread

My cheeky suggestion means guys are allowed to fuck women as soon as they turn 14 like i said here, but to avoid corruption of boys by gay faggots while having a reasonable girl age of consent the one getting fucked should be 16

I had a 16 year old beg me to cum on her face. Your sis is probably a whore.

I wonder who keeps making these. The answer is always going to be dead set no.

>Isn't 14 the age when the vast majority of children have started puberty
Mor like 12-13

>the only argument anyone can ever bring is accusing me of beung a mudslime
Feels good being right.
You got any pictures of her from when she was a preteen?
>The purity of our white daughters must be protected at all times
Yes, that's why sex outside marriage is not okay. But why does it matter how old a girl is when she is married?

You are retarded if you think that people that want lower age of consent can't get women.

Age of consent in western countries is too high, which contribute to people having babies too late and generation shift of white people to slow compare to other races.

If she can bleed she can breed

Mentally ill go seek help

ahmed its there to prevent children from having to take the stand and being traumatized by defense lawyers in rape cases

its this simple as long as the age of consent is 18 or so then a 12 year old doesnt have to be a witness at their own rape trial. its clear cut. physical evidence and maybe some shit caught on camera. did sex occur

>Do you think there are cultural differences in your countries that enable a lower AoC than other places?
I dunno, I'd say having sex isn't considered as big of a deal as it's in the US, so people don't think it's "harmful" to do it early. Kinda similiar to drinking alcohol, it's actually legal to drink here at 14 as long as your parents allow it. That's also while the whole rape culture narrative can't really catch on here (though some crazy feminists still try to push it).

>Do you think there are cultural differences in your countries that enable a lower AoC than other places?

Different growth rate and climate.

Found a picture of you. Why are ugly autistic virgins so obssesed with AoC laws. It's not like this is the reason you are still a virgin

>Isn't 14 the age when the vast majority of children have started puberty
Last I checked 12 is the average age of menarche.
>because of hormones in the water and the like)
Where tge fuck did you get that? It's because of abundance and types of food.

Should this be defined in terms of the average then - or would it be on an individualistic basis (i.e. you enter puberty you are able to consent to sex)

I don't like the idea of adults having sex with young children on a moral level - but the incidence of that is probably minimal compared to the amount of children of similar ages who are punished because of AoC laws

AoC laws by themselves probably aren't going to stop your daughter from fooling around

> I don't understand why a 10 year old can consent (without parental authority) to undergo gender reassignment surgery,
They can't. They're not able to understand how much of an impact such surgeries actually have.

No age. It should be conditions: reaching puberty plus passing unified government exams for intellectual and emotional maturity. For all genders. Sex without meeting these conditions should be punished by imprisonment for all parties.

Being overly protective of teenagers is the foremost sign of a dim-wit. Every single right-wing prole party you see boasts about defending the youth of the nation by fending off those evil pedophiles and whatnot, but in reality they are merely restricting the freedoms of various parties that have more than sufficient mental capabilities to make their own decisions. It is quite embarrassing, really, for the understatement of the abilities of young people often leads to said youths turning rebellious; and it reveals about the person making these proposals that they themselves are not very bright, otherwise they would realise that people past the age of 12 can usually very well stand on their own two feet.

>young innocent girl
>They aren't taking cock daily in high school already

>flag

what the fuck are you doing in my country pedo

I don't even agree with him but that's some obvious cherrypicking, user.

>Should this be defined in terms of the average then

That would be according to national statistic. If the national statistic reviewed that 12 years old is the age of menarche, then AoC should be at 12 years old for that country.

>Says the guy masturbating this very second yet nervously looking out his window every 15 seconds.

Prove me wrong.

Having good taste is not an illness.
>government exams
So, your solution is more State control?
It's not like it's a small country.

>Why does it matter how old a girl is
Dude haven't you met young teens? They're gullible as fuck, it is very easy to manipulate them.

I don't care that you Malaysian subhumans think that 12 year olds are fair game. This is the civilised world and not your some South Asian sex paradise for old white pedos.

Which begs the question - how does one accurately determine the real age? Survey?

so a person by person basis?

but why can't it be lowered to say, 16, rather than 18? why is 18 the age when a person is deemed mature enough to avoid this protection

Interesting stuff. The United States might have to lower the age to 14 over time since our culture might not be as immediately adaptable to it.

Hasn't the earlier development of secondary sex-characteristics been directly tied to hormones in the water? I don't think its a stretch to presume that this applies to puberty as well (though I could be wrong).

>amount of children of similar ages who are punished because of AoC laws

Point out a single case where a 15 year old was charged for having sex.

I think if maybe people would stop thinking about their genitals for more than 3 fucking minutes, maybe we can fix some shit around here.
T.abs-tenant

They are able to in my home state (Oregon) - not that I think they should be able to.

So do you need some sort of ID to prove you are certified? How is this practically enforced?

makes sense.

Good job cutting off the end of that sentence
>it is very easy to manipulate them.
Yeah, read my posts. I specifically said a girl should be married to a man her father arranged for her.
Yeah, girls make bad decisions, that's the point.

>pedoshit trying to trick neckbeards into believing that diddling kids is a-ok with large amounts of slippery slope while keeping a facade of logic

kys

>So, your solution is more State control?
We have state control already. But is messy and illogical. i propose to streamline it and make is based around properties of citizens involved in the process not arbitrary number having no scientific foundation behind it.

Not entirely sure, but it should be significantly lower for guys than for girls

AoC should be 13 in cases where both parties are under 16, and 16 in cases where both parties are 16 or older.

Kids shouldn't be punished for being early in sexual development, but we shouldn't enable pedos to prey on children either.

And of course I failed to mention that there should be some additional limits for AoC.

There should be age gap limit for AoC before the voting age for each country. It should be around less than 4 years difference for the parties that involved in the act.

It wouldn't be the kid under the AoC being charged - it would be the kid over 18 being charged for having sex with his 17 year old girlfriend.

That happens all the time

Arrange marriage doesnt always works. I had a friend who told me his parents were arranged. They both didn;t love each other. They just stayed together to please their family's honour/tradition what ever it is called.

All sex outside of intimate emotional connection should be considered rape.
If you can have such a connection with a 12 year old, it says a lot about yourself.

Hmm in that case I would agree with you. But not much fathers would agree to a marriage when their daughter is still underaged.

Nah, they can experiment sexuality between their own age groups, and they do it.
The problem is sexual predators, older people who can manipulate minors into sex, basically degenerates.

>That happens all the time

Not really. AoC laws are applied liberally in those cases. It's not a real issue unless you are some neckbeard pedo who wants to rape kids

holy shit you need to be executed ahmed

what? Pretty sure there is a law protecting the kid who is over 18. Some sort of romeo juliet law.

I'm not trying to convince anyone user, I'm seeking answers.

USA age of consent should be at 18 across all states.

If you disagree, then move to a country where raping babies is legal. We don't want you're degeneracy generating malfunctions in our country.

law in uk is actually that no over 18 can sex with an under 16

17 and 15 is tecnhically legal

i think it should be no over 18 with an under 14 and over 21 with under 16

Most people ignore age of consent, our society is hypersexualised espcially in schools.

Having it high or low doesn't matter but the lower it is the easier it is for young girls to have sex with much older people. But they probably will either way.

>high school girls are babies

Those don't exist everywhere. It varies by state.

>So do you need some sort of ID to prove you are certified?
ID. You Americans strange bunch using driver's licence as passport. But whatever, you can stamp "eligible for sex" there. It will work. (plus government issued sex ID if citizen doesn't have drivers licences, you have something like that with voters ID?)

>im seeking the answers that fits my narraitve

there fix it for ya

>Where tge fuck did you get that? It's because of abundance and types of food.

Blue pilled as fuck.

get out of the US and kill yourself please.

It does matter in terms of statutory rape prosecutions, getting people put on sex offender registries, etc.

But the option should be open. If a man doesn't want his daughter married until later that's his problem but it should allowed for a girl to be married good abd young.
>another buttmad greek anti
Wow
>, they can experiment sexuality between their own age groups
So, you think it's okay for girls to be sluts? What's wrong with you?

>treating teenagers at 17 years old as babies.

ok Tyrone.

Age of consent should be abolished. Pederasty was a viable social norm in Ancient Greece.

This

Face it the jew has given our society the apple from the tree of knowledge when it comes to sex. People aren't getting MORE innocent.

Fucking this.

I suppose that is probably the most practical solution (though I imagine it could lead to some awkward DMV encounters - but everything can't be perfect)

It might be useful to source this, just to clear up confusion. user might simply be unaware.

>Buying into the feminist bluepill concept of Age of Consent
>Not knowing feminists were behind high Age of Consent

(((one)))

get out of my country achmed

The rational part of a teen's brain isn't fully developed and won't be until he or she is 25 years old or so. So before your prefrontal cortex is fully developed, your personality might change. Therefore you are not the same person when you are 15 and 25. I would not marry before that because of possible compability issues. Definitely not something the state should control, though.

Why do Feminists want a high AoC? Doesn't that contradict the notion that Women should be able to take charge of their own lives?

Have fun getting married to a woman and having her take 75% of your stuff and take all your children user. Little boys are superior in every way.

>Implying that's a prerequisite for sex
>Implying young children can't get sexually aroused or have orgasms

So are you saying the AoC should be 25?

Feminists and the radical left have been trying to normalise and legalize pedophilia since the sexual revolution of the 60s