Why is Family Guy full of edgy gore scenes?

Why is Family Guy full of edgy gore scenes?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/733714
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because...

hahahahHAHAHA LOL!!! xD REDDIT!!!! I'M GOING TO WATCH RICK AND MORTY AFTER THIS HAHAHA EBIN

Fuck off vendettafag, stop harassing me
derpibooru.org/733714

theres a lot to unpack here

There is no reason for this

The hero we deserve.

What do you think doing this will serve

Because I see no purpose in doing this

There really is none

Seth McFarlane has no idea how to tell actual jokes, all he can do is shock humor

I don't see how doing this is any good

OP wasn't actually serious, all he wanted to do was harass me.

the 'tism in this thread is off the charts

Which there is no purpose in doing since he's been doing this for over a year now

What the fuck is going on in this thread

And for some reason he thinks doing this will have no negative consequences

I don't understand this whole barneyfag thing? It's someone getting mad over MLP, right? What does the OP have to do with MLP though?

I dunno but let's just sit here for a while, see what happens

That's what 13 year olds like.

Please don't compare a shit show like FG to R&M you piece of garbage.

Someone harassing me, that's what.

the ponyfag infestation is deeper than previously thought

Most interesting thread on here right now.

It has the little TV thing around it, which comes from here
derpibooru.org/733714

can someone give me the full gestaltlada?

This nigga was right

Which is why they all need to be gassed

If you've got such a deep hatred for MLP, why are you so quick to recognize small details involving it?

BANE?

Because they're all around us, they need to be contained.

Because he's a mentally ill edgelord

I thought this was a FG thread. Why is MLP and Barney being brought into this?

More like a saviour

Lee you are a king among men.

Because it's fuckin' hilarious! I love Family Guy. Even the shitty episodes get a laugh out of me now and again.

these dubs will end this thread

Mods say otherwise

Rick and Morty is Reddit as well

You say that as if your threads are supplemental to this board. Stop trying to act persecuted.

I'd have no idea about that since that site is baffling and I can't tell who the fuck answered to who or whatever, but R&M is fucking garbage.

Aye.

why don't you just get off the internet?

I'll bet you will see 99% less ponies there.

The irony of you is that you probably know MLP better than anyone else in the world, in a way you are their biggest fan

Because Family Guy never grew out of 2005. Ever since the revival they've been stuck in that happy tree friends, Lindsay Lohan tabloid, flash animation, rerun of 24 sense of humor. The internet brought irony to it's breaking point and back while family guy stayed jabbering about celebrity gossip, absurdist violence and network television.

Failure.

Lurk more.

I still like Family Guy

Fite me

Don't bother, OP wasn't actually serious, all he wanted to do was harass me

y tho?

Sitting on a toilet in a public restroom trying to stifle my laughter and I don't even know what's going on in this thread

Insanity and obsession on a magnitude not even Sup Forums is able to match

i feel liked i stumbled into a GoAnimate wiki comment war

I wouldn't say FULL, but it's pretty blatant. Do people still watch this? I quit after the Conway Twitty cutaway nonsense.

Better be careful, you might end up a degenerate

>mlp gets its own board
>Star Wars Rebellion and the Prequels doesn't so we don't have to see that shit posted ever again

So Barneyboy, you've moved your posting to Sup Forums now?

Is there a CIA pony?

I've had to expand my horizons because of degenerates boasting about how they were able to get their shit past me. It's a tiring effort, but a noble one.

I hope there isn't. But it's pretty obvious one would've been made anyway.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>Barneyfag
>massively autistic
>obsessed with MLP
>has a script to detect any images that could even remotely be construed to be MLP related (when nobody in the thread would know or care)
>floods threads with the same images over and over
>called Barneyfag because he equates MLP with Barney, as if horsefuckers actually give a shit
>chronic ban-evader
>known to post on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and now Sup Forums

Of course one day you'll get them all Lee, but many of us are wondering, what's next? Once you've eradicated this blight from the internet for good what will you do with yourself? Your skills and commitment could potentially set the course for the history of human culture. Should we be excited, or afraid of this eventuality?

I'm not American but if I were I'd vote for you if you ran for president.

>I'm not American but if I were I'd vote for you if you ran for president.
Uh, thanks. I'm not sure if I'm invested enough in political culture to actually run a country, but thanks for the support nonetheless.

I've been posting more than just those few. I've had to take my crusade to goddamn [s4s] of all places because fags wouldn't stop shilling there.

Do you tell your friends what you do on the internet Lee?

What's going on here?

Thanks for the rundown.

Arguably, the only bearable Seth Macfarlane show is American dad and he wasn't even involved much in the first few golden seasons. He's a decent voice actor but he should have never taken a significant role in any of the shows. He's mediocre trash.