How "finished" is this show? Will I just be blueballed by the end of season 3 or is there a proper ending?

How "finished" is this show? Will I just be blueballed by the end of season 3 or is there a proper ending?

just stop after 2. 3 was garbage.

>tfw no Silence of the Lambs arc

i'll never get over that

The first two seasons are incredible and the season 2 finale won't disappoint you.

>Starling is a black lesbian

Luckily they didn't get the rights

by the end of ityou will be blueballed by over the top attempts at trying to be artsy and homolust if anything

It's a proper ending but they left enough room to continue should the opportunity arise.
Don't worry about blue balls. The climax is in fact quite exquisite.

Also, in August the rights for the show are up for grabs again and Bryan is looking to get a new home for it, as well as encouraging fans to stay active. So chances are another mini series will come out of it at the very least.

>implying Clarice wasn't gay

tho that could just be the Jodie Foster influence talking

Basically this. Hopefully its picked up again with most of if not all the same cast which may be a stretch.

>Also, in August the rights for the show are up for grabs again and Bryan is looking to get a new home for it

Hannibal Season 4

Starts with Clarice joining the Buffalo Bill investigation, very first scene could actually be a flashback of her running with a lamb that gets quickly cut as she wakes up.
Will doesn't survive the fall, Hannibal does and is recaptured, but losing Will is a really hard blow and it seems like Hannibal can't move on, Jack and Clarice ask for his help and he initially is uninterested, but upon looking at a picture of Clarice she reminds him of Misha.

Did they do the Red Dragon? I think I saw a trailer for it

No, they focused on the tooth fairy

that is the Red Dragon story

Fuller says if there's Hannibal, there will be Will too. If they do get the rights for Clarice it'll be a threesome.
Honestly, at the moment I can't imagine a clear continuation of S3.
An interesting option would be if after the fall they crash-landed into a parallel universe that has some SoTL elements where only they can remember the events but haven't actually met yet and they have to navigate through all the shit that entails; a possible common enemy like Sterling, etc.

plebbiest pleb in the plebverse right here.

Everybody's on board as far as I was willing to look into it. Even actors who had one-off side character roles are getting showered with love, gifts and attention from avid fans, so it's no surprise they want more of that validation.

The series is great and it has a satisfying ending. The faggots here that bitch about the later episodes are the same faggots that didn't understand LOST

This. Every season had a specific focus and approach. People just get mad when something goes outside of what their brains got used to absorbing and don't like it when they have to readjust their expectations.

Crossover with Pushing Daisies or bust

3 was a pleb filter, glad to see it worked.

>crash-landed into a parallel universe
Kek, why not into a fantasy universe where they debate if eating elves and hobbits is cannibalism? Parallel universes are trash and belong in Sup Forums.

No need to feel attacked here. I was just throwing out some half-assed concept I thought of due to the lack of actual Hannibal content.
Besides, the way the show is made, it basically is fantasy horror. There's not a speck of realism in it, nor should there be, there are enough procedural crime shows out there as is.

Problem with pleb filters is that they greatly diminish the viewership which in this case meant cancellation of the show.
It was a miracle that show made it to a third season at all considering the content to be fair.
If they don't manage to get a new season started though crowdfunding or Netflix begging, it's unlikely we'll ever get anything similar.