I'm going to invest in Western Poland. How easy is it to get a driver's license? I can only drive automatic

I'm going to invest in Western Poland. How easy is it to get a driver's license? I can only drive automatic.

Other urls found in this thread:

caa.ca/idp/
youtube.com/watch?v=PRN1XxeA9bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's in Hungary tho, no?

What does investing in Poland have anything to do with the availability of drivers licenses?

I need to inspect my investment.

You may be right. The license plate is hungarian.

>I can only drive automatic.

You can learn to drive manual in a few hours. That's not a huge obstacle. You can even get a video game manual shifter if you are paranoid about starting in a real car. I learned to drive manual in a weekend when I was 19 because I bought an IROC. It wasn't a problem.

its a hungarian little polski, as we call it

>video game manual shifted
I'll consider it. How close is it to reality? Can you stall the engine?

You are retard man. 5 min in empty parking lot and you know how3manual, maybe you'll stall once but that is no problem

i dont think such a thing is an option. manual is mandatory.
also exams are strict to the point where many people assume its a scam to get you to pay for multiple exams.

for instance you can only do minor mistakes like "i didnt see you check the rear mirror" once, after second one you fail. any big mistake like driving over a line is auto fail.

You can drive automatic but you don't have any driving licence? Because there are international licences from what I recal, though I don't know how exactly do they work.

Either way you'll be driving manual for sure at the exam, it's a rather simple thing, but it may take a bit to get used to. this, you can just practice in a parking lot for a bit to get comfortable with it

American tier bait.

rude
>manual is mandatory
damn
>there are international licences
I have to look this up.

dumbass
caa.ca/idp/

but he's right, manual is really easy to learn. Man up.

based Polski Fiat

Manual is not mandatory, you can absolutely get a driver's license in an automatic.
But your driver's license will be limited only to automatic vehicle. You won't be permitted to drive manual.

Normal driver's license however permits using both manual and automatic transmission.

They're shooting in value like crazy. But there was recently a brand new one (never registered, so technically as if you bought it yesterday) for sale for something ridiculuos like 35 000€.
Feels bad man.

>manual is mandatory.
no

>I'm going to invest in Western Poland

fucking retard in one post

>They're shooting in value like crazy. But there was recently a brand new one (never registered, so technically as if you bought it yesterday) for sale for something ridiculuos like 35 000€.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRN1XxeA9bg
>Feels bad man.
Why, because you got rid of yours?

kys

What? Rude... -.-