Press W to win

W

Press D to deflate the ball

C
C
CCC
CCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
C'mon, dammit, work already! I gadda be back wid da wife an' kids in an houah, ain't got time fuh close gaymes!

>mfw the patriots dynasty is crumbling
It's about damn time.

PRESS W TO WHITE SUPREMACY

W

S
Fuck you Brady, and fuck you Belichick.

I'm capping this for after they win the Super Bowl

>handegg

Press H to hide thread

Press S for six
S

>Number 1 seed
>all potential opponents trash
>tom brady lock for mvp

k guys, k

W

S

What happened?

W

guy on ESPN decided he wasn't getting enough coverage so wrote a story about how Kraft and Belichick and Brady don't get on anymore.

Pats put out a message disputing it, everyone is talking about it anyway

NFL is now the WWE, and teams and players need stories to fuel feuds and make it more interesting to idiot americans.

This, and I unironically have no issue in it. The NFL needs to drum up fan interest in a dismal ratings season that looks primed for another Pats Superbowl win, in to hopes of getting anyone not from New England, Buffalo, Pittaburgh, or New Orleans to even care about the playoffs this year. ESPN clearly was willing to take one for the team to keep their masters happy.

It's OK though, the WWF was pure kino in its heyday and the NFL would do well to try and achieve a similar degree of greatness.

>win a billion titles
>cant get a long

seriously whats wrong with this franchise?

Press P to call him a Potato nigger.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

OH THE IRONING

Six (6)

S

>idiot americans
>mexico
L0L

oh the jacket fits it seems

Eighteen (18) and One (1)

OH NO

WE DIDN'T WIN THE SUPER BOWL THAT ONE TIME

*gets 18-1'd*

at this point it seems like 18-1 made brady better

My mom is ded. Dad ded as well.

It's why I drink heavily on the holidays.

S

*loses the SB again 4 years later*

should've replied

S

FAKE NEWS

Oh no! They're the favorites for winning their third in four years! Them Cheatriots are surely done for, this time for real!

Belichick and his coordinators are leaving. It's over

bout to put 100 on the steelers

McDaniels will stay if Belichick does.

What will you tell your grandkid when he asks you about this dynasty?
>gather around timmy and johnny, let me tell you the story of the fool, the meddler, and the baby

I would rather Jim Harbaugh, regardless.

Who has a better future. Jim Harbaugh, or Garoppolo?

Let me get this straight: to this day, no one has THE SLIGHTEST FUCKING CLUE WHY Bill traded Jimmy. NO CLUE. It makes NO SENSE unless he wanted to crash the ship with no survivors.

>The best insult Sup Forums can come up with against the Pats is that they didn't win all of their superbowls
>Some teams can't even reach the AFC/NFCCGs