Black Lives Matter End Game

Well? Just what is it? I'm so confused. Cops, Zimzam, they face charges, are tried by a jury of their peers, and are found innocent. This is somehow an injustice. Yet these same stupid niggers will be voting for Hillary, who hasn't even had to face up to the crimes she'said accused of. These fucking niggers just want to lynch white people. They pay not attention to facts and act only on emotion. It's as if they are inventing social issues so that they can have their 60's moment. History will look back on BLM in complete embaressment.

Gibs

Gibs what? "Justice"? They don't even know the definition of that word. They just have this dream of being a revolutionary and found some outlet to act out their fantasy.

Gibs anything

>These fucking niggers just want to lynch white people.
They just want to revenge.
You had about 60 yars to tell them you sorry, but you chose nigga jokes.

They have some sense of grandeur. One of these fucking retards could literally pull a gun on cop, get shot, and have their community rally behind them as being fucking martyrs, unjustly killed. Fuck BLM.

To keep attention off Hillary

What does bix nood mean?

They want everything. For free. It's really that simple.

I agree. They don't seek equality, they seek superiority.
Bix nood means bix nood.

If they were smart they’d stop voting for Hillary and vote for a libertarian to end the drug war. The drug war is why black males carry guns, the stiff mandatory minimums are why they resist arrest and get shot. Of course with a libertarian they would lose their welfare benefits. The truth is they love the nanny state except when it comes to law and order. They want their free stuff, they don’t want crime in their neighborhoods, but they also don’t want to be policed to prevent that crime. Basically a community in total denial with it’s role in perpetuating a negative feedback loop.

They already posted their ten demands. You can google it. It's pretty funny.

Australian Gibbs

>Bill meets attorney general
>No charges pressed against Hillary
>FBI chief connected to bank that was funnelling money to the Clinton Foundation
>another mysterious death of a man who possibly had dirt on the Clintons
>Dindu rioting and Dallas shooting happens
>nobody cares about Hillary any more

Really makes u think

They don't even realize that they are far more destructive to their own kind than any police force. They are in denial about the stats. Let's argue that this is due to institutional racism, they still have the power to change their situation. They're just barking up the wrong tree. They have to fixed themselves from within.

I'm pretty sure they want a revolution, but what they don't understand is they will get rekt.

Bring it the fuck on

In my view it is two fold

BLM has met with the White House on many occasions. Given the DOJ has gotten involved in almost every shooting, here's what I believe

>massive ploy to nationalize police depts for "reform" under the guise of fighting "systemic racism" in police departments, this is very plausible

>globalist agenda since it's happening elsewhere around the globe

A hard lesson that all individuals have to learn. Anything worth having usually takes hard work and a certain amount of faith to get started. But there are plenty of blacks that have worked hard to go to college or joined the military or became cops or just normal middle class people that have escaped the ghetto and all the bullshit that goes along with it. Some of them are conservatives, or at least not big fans of the idiots in BLM. I honestly feel sorry for the blacks that get educated and succeed because they’re constantly having to answer for or be associated with ghetto culture.

I agree. It's very sad

i've never heard a black person say bix nood

You must not have much exposure to blacks.

Some states should be given to the blacks and allowed to leave the union, it's the only way to solve the race problem in America. They'd never accept being shipped back to Africa now the continent is such a mess.

I hear a good portion want to move to Deutschland if Trump wins the presidency.

Requesting the "diversity is our strength" version of this pic

Extermination of the black race by antagonizing the technologically advanced non-blacks. I encourage BLM behavior wherever I can.

>blocking roads
>blocking businesses
>accusing people of things they haven't done as a justification for random violence

If you let it happen slowly, you end up with South Africa. It's better to make it fast and violent, forcing the complacent to act.

It's not something they actually say, it's just a representation of how blacks always make up their own languages because they can't understand any others.

Refugees and native Africans would absolutely fucking slaughter them.

>those sewn-together fingers

What the fuck is this comic, "Frankennigger"?

Sorry for what? I'm a northern with only Northern Blood that fought in the Union, and some European, mostly Eastern that wasn't here during the Civil War. My Union ancestors ended slavery, while there was still slavery in your country (which my ancestors fled as Slavic slaves.)

There is nothing to be sorry about. I'm not in law enforcement, and I have no Southern Blood, or Jewish slave merchant trader ship blood.

None of my ancestors did shit to them. Instead they freed them from others.

I honestly think they are oppressed in my city. But when I go to our city courts, I see low level weirdly Semitic and Italian Mafia looking whites that don't look like 95% of whites in America. Even their oppressors in law courts and in the police are usually black, Jews, or some barely white Catholic.