Femanon here

Femanon here

If Trumps not racist then why is everyone calling him racist?

Haha gotcha there, racists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPGa6vzfvqk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're not a stupid slut why is everyone in this thread calling you a stupid slut

Satan has spoken
stupid slut

fpbp

>Femanon here
tits or gtfo

>Femanon
Show tits

Here OP

This video will answer your question. You'll like it. Share it with your friends!
youtube.com/watch?v=pPGa6vzfvqk

I'd love me some anime life desu

fucking one off

Tits or gtfo. Thought newfags learned that over at Sup Forums

Roll for Mother Russia.

Stupid slut, tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

roll.

rolli

No women browse pol. Hell, I'm willing to wager at least a couple chicks browse /r9k/, that den of loneliness and despair. But no woman browses Sup Forums because a) it's Sup Forums and b) it's a right wing board with occasional liberal trolls. Women don't really have right wing opinions.

norway roll

Because they're willing to lie in order to further their agenda. Literally find ONE quote of a racist statement made by Trump. I can show you DOZENS of times Clinton has made extremely racist statements.

i hate niggers

if the earth isn't at the center of the universe then why is everyone calling Galileo a heretic? Checkmate heretics

There are a few of us that browse Sup Forums...we just don't usually feel the need to call attention to ourselves or the fact that we have tits haha.

wtf! I hate Trump now!
#Istandwithcriminals

>Femanon
stopped reading there, sweetheart

People don't quite know what "racist" means anymore. It's thinking that some races are inferior than others. Trump hasen't done that.

You can use the word "discriminatory" to describe him. He definateily wants to discriminate Muslims.

'Words are but words.
I never yet did hear,
That the bruise heart
Was pierced through the ear.'

inb4 Singapore

Checked and rollerooni

>new zealand

How many carps and emus are there?

Female "logic". Remind me why we gave them the vote again?

Plz Switzerland.

rawlin

rollin homes

If 400 million people with an obvious bias told you the sky was brown and made of toffee when it clearly isn't, would you believe them?

ro

Here we go.

*braces*

We'll I'll be 'll'd'll

Rerolling for best mum.

come on abortion!

Rollin'

>aborted

Stupid slut

well let's try

JUST

See You stupid slut

Roll for abortion

Ammm fashism is basically silencing other opinions... yeah good try thoe

rollin' chang

Give me my fortune!

PLEASE NO SWEDEN

COMEON

>dat KC pic

Omsk pls

rollerinoooooo

rollin for a top tier HDI nation

pls no poo in loo

Fuck yeah I'm a Serb.
REMOVE KEBAB, TITO WAS BEST LEADER, BOSNIA IS SERBIAN, FUCK YOU CROATIA, RUSSIA HELP ME!
Ok, I'm done being a faggot now.

CMON CMON CMONNNN

welp, could have been worse

My post is not spam you Jew.

>Femanon here

How does it feel to be a stupid slut?

ALRIGHT BOYS, WE'RE ROLLING

Mongolia get, I wanna start a new Khanate

Attention all Libertarians. Gary Johnson has SOLD OUT to Soros and company. Don't waste your vote, VOTE TRUMP 2016!
Watch short video with proof.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ

Good country

LETS GO HONG KONG UPPER CLASS

there needs to be an add on counting in what class of society and race if im in america

1 post :( wish that bitch could have read this

>Women's Logic:The Post

Great post

Alright

Truth is, everyone is racist. Because we are all made of different races. It's actually impossible to be not racist at all. What you think is not racist, is just pre-packaged and unauthentic social programming to keep people in control. And what you are is controlled by others. Nothing more. You are just a tool.

That being said, although its impossible to be not racist at all, it is possible to be less racist. Which Trump actually is compared to you and other people with the same mindset.

Trump is not a true nationalist, at least in the extreme sense. But he does support what would be considered light nationalism. Nationalism sees outsiders as the problem, not races. It keeps the group centered on the nation concept.

Despite liberals masturbating about it, Trump has not said anything really anti-black. Yes, he is strong on law enforcement, but is not anti-black. He hires blacks and deals with famous blacks all the time. He sees them as Americans, while the Clinton's have helped put them in jail and knew there policies would massively hurt them.

What Trump attacks are Mexicans (not Latinos in general) and Muslims (not Middle Easterners in general.)

It's you that have the racial glasses on, since you think Trump is attacking Latinos and Arabs, when he is attacking no race at all. Mexicans are not a race, it's an nationality, and Islam is not a race, it's a religion. There are white Mexicans and white Muslims, and Trump wants to stop them from coming in as well if it hurts our American Security.

Trump is for Americanism, which you have been so bottle fed and brainwashed from, that your leaders on the left have created fear based political dynamic that you are not even able to fight against or see through.

We, and the supposed white males that help create this country have created a multiethnic state. But it was once superior to anything you could ever imagine, because females are not nation builders white males are.

Oh yeah.

Checking

> stretching the truth was getting me nowhere, so now I must resort to outright lies.

wtf, I'm a #HillShill now

>1 post by this ID
Why aren't you faggots saging this slide thread?

Jesus take the roll!

rolin

rolling because that stupid slut pissed me off in the OP

Where do we go?

stupid slut

you're just like my wife, femanon. OMG he is so sexist and racist! yet not one single quote or clip to support the claim. also, tits or gtfo.

PLEASE 90-99 PLEASE

here we go

Lel

Good thing you'll be able to cool off in iceland, user.

>greece

fug, committing sudoku and rerollin

>87
>dog worm
at least i didn't get curcumcized born in goyloand this time :(

r-roll

for the great white north

Pls

Rollin'

Trump is not just a bigot pandering to other bigots, he truly hates black people. When Trump stays at any of his hotels, he only allows white wait staff to serve his family. It would be a national embarrassment for this turd to be our president.

The only way to win is to get America.

anal beads

ok

rollerino

Reincarnation help me out

Rolmeme

Im fine with this, one of the least stupidest countries. It's like swedestan but without the retarded lefties

if hillarys not incompetent why did she get thrown out of the government ?

Roll me a good one papi