Brit/pol/ - DailyMail Security Breach Edition

>A MUSICAL ANALYSIS OF THE TUNE DAVID CAMERON SANG OUTSIDE DOWNING STREET
classicfm.com/discover/music-theory/david-cameron-musical-analysis/#JOD7burZLE4KoShX.97

>DAVID CAMERON: NEW PRIME MINISTER BY WEDNESDAY EVENING
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-11/david-cameron-says-u-k-to-have-new-prime-minister-by-wednesday

>LABOUR CALLS FOR SNAP ELECTION
standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-does-not-want-summer-leadership-battle-a3293046.html

>THERESA MAY TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER AFTER ANDREA LEADSOM BACKS OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/11/theresa-may-launches-conservative-leadership-bid-as-andrea-leads/

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>NIGEL FARAGE: MAY'S SO COLD SHE MIGHT BE ALABASTER
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3682601/NIGEL-FARAGE-Theresa-s-cold-alabaster.html

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi/

>ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756975

>UKIP IS FINISHED - PAUL NUTTALL DROPS OUT OF THE LEADERSHIP RACE, NIGGER OR WOMAN SET TO REPLACE HIM AND "RID THE PARTY OF RACISTS, SEXISTS AND HOMOPHOBES"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682752/Who-ll-end-Cult-Nigel-m-woman-UKIP-s-best-known-female-politician-says-party-shed-chauvinist-image.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379

>LIB DEM MEMBERSHIP 'SURGES' AFTER BUMBLASTED REMAINERS FLOCK TO THEM IN DROVES
leftfootforward.org/2016/07/lib-dems-hit-their-highest-membership-in-a-decade-why-are-thousands-signing-up/

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UqnxYHRe9Y
mobile.twitter.com/PickardJE/status/752048663409651712
oswinkinsey.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/english-compound-names-by-oswin-kinsey-2016-05-18.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directly_Operated_Railways
wingsoverscotland.com/the-something-for-nothing-country/
wingsoverscotland.com/probably-a-robbery/
gq-magazine.co.uk/article/theresa-may-andrea-leadsom-conservatives
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty rainy when I'm at, might have a nap.

TRADE DEALS

Just had a wank lads AMA

SUPREME LEADER MAY

COMFY
O
O
M
F
Y

What are your stats

Chairman Corb will grant waifus to everyone

nth for gove

did you blow into a tissue or a towel.

Would you nationalise British Rail?

No future left here. Luckily I have a Medical degree so packing off to Norway.

Britains final nail is in the coffin, I advice all skillful young people to do the same.

7'', strectched it out 10 mins or so

Do us all a favour lads and put this video in the OP next, cheers m8s.
youtube.com/watch?v=9UqnxYHRe9Y

Tissue, but I missed a little and got it on a new shirt of mine, pretty gutted tbqh1

CORBYN THROWING BRICKS AT EAGLES HOUSE HAPING HAPINGG

Students were a mistake.

I know little about this but my first impression would be to yes, despite being a strong free market capitalist

goddamn look at that stickboy. that's supposed to be a moving man? i hope the camerons don't own anything heavier than a frying pan.

Imagine if it was actually Corbyn lmao

so brit/pol/, from 1 to 10 how do you rate his premiership?

>hardmode: no meme answers

He had help. He couldn't have done it on his own.

Lol

7, was g8 but cucked on a lot of issues

NO.

Nationalised industries would end up being controlled by the Unions.

The Unions fucked things up before and I don't fancy endless strikes again.

He led the collation well but he had a very bad last year due to thinking he lost 2015

Would've been a 4 but gave us a referendum and was incompetent enough to lose

Better handling of the riots than labour would have. Unless it was Corbyn of course

7/10
Held quite a lot of referendums and didn`t rock the boat.

Source?

Also is Theresa going to be Our May soon if she keeps this up?

all of them are fucking wank

5.5/10, maybe 6/10. Not as bad as people make out, but still pretty shit.

The riots were just a precursor to what will happen if Corbyn's taken off the ballot

Anyone who wants to nationalise anything is a fucking moron tbqh

We do need to exclude non-British companies from bidding on infrastructure contracts though

mobile.twitter.com/PickardJE/status/752048663409651712

the referendum and not opening the channel tunnel to rapeugees keep him from being trash

he PORKED it up DESU.

He's the PM that has overseen a scottish ref and leaving the EU after staking his life on remaining. The traitor PM he'll be known as if Brexit prooves lucrative. OINK OINK he's done. Its over his bacons cooked.

>our may

looking forward to the waifu civil war she's about to cause around here when she bans anime, karen posters btfo

no such thing as British Rail you nog

>ywn kiss Audrey as she stutters a thank you for a nice date

>t. Yougov opinion poster

No. As much as I agree with a lot of what she SAYS what she does is ridiculous, dangerous and goes against everything I believe

>speaks out against EU/EUHC
>speaks out against immigration
>speaks out against Islam

>Says Shariah law benefits England
>Resided (as home sec.) the largest net immigration the country has ever seen
>Supports remain

Add this to her wanting to basically strip us of internet privacy and the fact she actually proposed an internet whitelist (All websites are by default banned and we can only access the ones deemed by the government as okay) I am very fucking scared right now.

t. Welshman Abroad

>We do need to exclude non-British companies from bidding on infrastructure contracts though
I agree, but do we have any relevant British power companies?
Essential utilities are the only things i want nationalised.

Peter hitchens says yes, so that I means I say yes too.

There was before 1997, son.

>Nationalised industries would end up being controlled by the Unions.

Aren't they dead though?

>2016
>not having fully automated trains

Stickboy doesn't exactly look like he's from English stock.

>2 referendums
>Both of which he used government funding to campaign for the no vote
>7/10

Consider suicide

Don't jinx this for me user I fucking swear

Also the AV referendum.
Blair wouldn`t have even given us referendums.

>Somalis
>Start a business
Jesus christ if those were the best parts of their capital I'd hate to see the rest

Audrey is such a cute name desu

>Introduced the 35k income cap on outside of eu migrants
>Introduced rules to make it harder for students without the skills we need to stay in after their degree
>Eurosceptic who supported remain lukewarmly as support for her prime minister which shows loyalty
>highest net immigration was only because Romania and Bulgaria got full free movement of people In 2014 which no longer matters now we've voted to leave
>Sharia quote is massively taken out of context - you can't stop Sharia councils as long as we still use common law

Interesting pdf on traditional English names.
oswinkinsey.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/english-compound-names-by-oswin-kinsey-2016-05-18.pdf

Audrey from Huniepop was the best shag.

>ITV showing a piece on how the Camerons are facing a dilema from being forced out of their home when they own 2 other houses............. ........ .

??? Blair had the devolution referendums

Are people really this young

Yes.

Rail is already basically controlled by unions.

Furthermore unions were cucked in 1992 anyways (using plans ironically based on Labour ones which Jim Callaghan buggered, which would've stoped unions buggering Jim Callaghan.)

Rail is one of the few industries that definitely should be nationalized (though open to private competition.)

Something like the only profitable rail line in the country is currently government run after a private contractor completely ballsed it up.

Honestly user I think a free-for-all as a bunch of small companies fight for big contracts would be more efficient and cheaper than having the government attempt to build the same capacity from the ground up

It's going to be a shitshow either way but at least small companies with a desire to expand have an incentive to keep costs under control and to behave responsibly

t. Leaf

What sorta workplace do you operate in? Retail? Office? Restaurant?

That's a nice lewd book, lad.

Gave the referendum but continued Blairite policies.

>after a private contractor completely ballsed it up.

Most of the problems with southern rail are because of the RMT trade union

Devolution referendums were rubber stamps.

And Blair didn't really create them as policy, they were Labour policy since 1974b.

Then undemocratic traitors fucked it in Scotland by imposing a rule that 40% of the electorate had to back devolution instead of 50%+1 (then they have the cheek to blame the SNP for Thatcher for trying to stain Labour's record with a no-confidence vote, despite the fact by this point Callaghan was dead anyway.)

EDF a shit though, those French bastards are incompetent as fuck.

Careful lads, mummy may might see that

Will the Labour NEC really fuck Corbyn off the leadership ballot? they must be devastated Eagle is is opposition desu,

Thinking I might study physics at uni and then get a job in nuclear energy. Good choice?

>wanted to introduce 35k cap
>blocked by EU
>supports remain anyway

She talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk and while I'm sure you could list many more other great anti-immigration rules it's undeniable that her tenure was over the largest net influx of people we've ever seen. It's gratuitous rules that Sup Forumsacks like but don't actually affect the number of shitskins coming in that got her in power, and it worries me she may carry out her internet privacy stripping bills as well. Remember only Leadsom said she'd severely reduce immigration, May said no such thing even when pressed.

I think 6 is the consensus. Will go down as the Ted Heath of our times. Some good banter though.

Don't ever call her that again.

Office for a small business. Comfiest workplace

Not talking about Southern, think I'm talking about East Coast.

Since 2015 it's been given to Virgin apparently.

Southern might go to Directly Operated Railways yet, though:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directly_Operated_Railways

I LOVE YOU MAMMY MAY PLEASE DONT ARREST ME

The 35k cap was imposed on non eu migrants which means we gets less 3rd worlders, now we've left it will be imposed on everyone. Fucking hilarious you say she didn't shot SHITSKINS when the rules were imposed on SHITSKINS countries you idiot

What's so hard about this to understand? The 35k cap is objectively a good thing but people are going out of their way to shit on it

One thing is fear is the fact that May and Branson met shortly before. Virgin Media have been known to block sites in the UK so the internet censorship may be happening.

(I know it's a SNP supporting site, but this is funny. I saw it posted before.)

This is what happens when you have New-Labour style fetish for not letting the government do anything:
wingsoverscotland.com/the-something-for-nothing-country/
wingsoverscotland.com/probably-a-robbery/

>A Labour council, operating under a Labour Scottish Executive and a Labour government at Westminster, needed to spend £150m on its schools, but rather than use a small fraction of the effectively free money that was sitting around unspent in the Executive’s coffers*, signed off on a PFI contract that would cost Scottish taxpayers £729m to do the exact same job.

*Basically Scotland had a fixed block grant, and Scottish Labour Blairites were underspending and handing money back to London while imposing tuition fees by Stealth on Scottish students among other things. Hence "free money" in this writers terms.

PFI was a mistake.

lel

pls lads I need advice

gq-magazine.co.uk/article/theresa-may-andrea-leadsom-conservatives

POTTERY

SHE'LL HAVE TO PRY MY ARTBOOKS FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

THERESA IS NOT MUMMY END OF STORY

I don't see "Murder Iraqi babies"
Must be a network error...

It is a good thing but it hasn't done enough to cut back the sheer numbers. We need a proper points based system to get net immigration down to ~100k. The 35k rule doesn't do anything to stop unskilled labourers coming here short term and then fucking off when they're close to cutoff.

People with no prospects of getting to £35kpa should be denied entry outright, not allowed in and then booted out later (if we can even find them)

url?

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

After the nightmare that was BR? Hell no. Adopt the Japanese model.

I personally just wank into my pants or sheets

Anyone else dead inside?

Sex with my gf is completely dead. I can get her off but my orgasm is just nothing. Don't think it's even her it's just I have 0 interest in the concept.

As per usual, instead of posting rational counter arguments to points being made that show Brexit being bad for the UK, you can only respond in memes or insult the poster ad-hominem.

A Brexit will likely cause a reverse brain-drain in the UK - with your best minds jumping ship the moment the right opportunity arises.

All other developed nations trying to attract talent, while you're doing your best to get rid of yours.

This is just the beginning, though. The UK is set to lose the European Medicines Agency (Europe's FDA for USGAF) and several contries are readying their respective bids.

That's a lot of R&D work and highly qualified professionals getting out of the UK and going somewhere else.

>DAVID CAMERON: NEW PRIME MINISTER BY WEDNESDAY EVENING

Holy shit, I thought Cameron was leaving in three months. What happened?

We've had a points based system on non eu migration since 2008, this will be extended when we fully leave.

Low skilled workers coming for two years is a small price to pay for a long term sensible immigration system, don't think short term gain dor long term loss that's stupid

>A FUCKING POST-SOVIET SHITHOLE

You might be gay, user

>We've had a points based system on non eu migration since 2008

Is that a fact? Why has Farage been railing in favor of Australian-style points system if they only had to apply the same system to EU migrants? What's the difference?

All competition back-stabbed each other to death.

Theresa MAY happened

The equivalent of Trump or Hillary dropping out, May was the only candidate so she just won without an election