12:30 Torino - Bologna
15:00 Benevento - Sampdoria
15:00 Genoa - Sassuolo
15:00 Milan - Crotone
15:00 Napoli - Hellas Verona
15:00 SP.A.L. - SS Lazio
18:00 A.S. Roma - Atalanta
20:45 Cagliari - Juventus

Last matchday before the two weeks break.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CK0hJR6LYw
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=KlY-cEb08FI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sfinter

first for Inter Merda

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>sphinter

Forgot to mention old thread:

>80717641
fiorentina deserved a win you spastics

>inter
more like can't winter haha

I dont want to see fucking candreva ever again

agreed
Inter is fucking shit

Tell me again, how many games have Inter won since they released Inter bells?

ANALA!
MERDA INTER ANALAAAAAaaaaAAAA!

literally 0, what the fuck has happened
I blame the lack of winter break

F-forza F1orent1na

vocaroo pls

>turn off stream
>fiorentina scores
/lifelong/ firenze supporter here

>tfw you live long enough to see ranochia becomes inter's best defender and bonucci becomes milan's worst defender
praise god

Fiorentina 0-[1] Inter - Icardi

Fiorentina [1]-1 Inter - Cholito Simeone

>replying to anffas posters

good performance. fuckers choking chances.

You're talking about Fiorentina right?

he's not replying to the shqiptar tho

also who needs ucl when you can have the patrician europa league

Nigh night lads, see you all for Roma - Atalanta

good night /seriea/
p-pls do not bully

>pls do not bully
we don't need to

It's not fair bros, this was our year

Stefano Pioli felt Fiorentina deserved more than a 1-1 draw against Inter and praised their determination to snatch a late equaliser.

>Joao Mario was lambasted by Inter legend Beppe Bergomi, who called the Portugal international’s performance “embarrassing.”

Jose Mourinho hit back at Antonio Conte, as the war of words between Manchester United and Chelsea escalated. “I’ll never be banned for match-fixing.”

>Luciano Spalletti lost his temper after Inter’s 1-1 draw with Fiorentina. “Even my 80-year-old mother knows we are missing a centre-back.”

Giovanni Simeone believes Fiorentina “hard work and belief paid off” with a late equaliser against Inter. “A defeat would’ve been unfair.”

>Alberto Zaccheroni’s United Arab Emirates lost the Gulf Cup Final to Oman on penalties, but a barrier shattered, injuring dozens of fans.

Rolando Maran saw “an incredible performance” from Chievo, making the 1-1 result against Udinese all the more frustrating.

>Massimo Oddo admits the 1-1 draw with Chievo was Udinese’s “worst performance since I’ve been at the club” and is grateful for the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=4CK0hJR6LYw
LITERALLY S E E T H I N G

Points from last 5 league games
>benisvento, 4
>inter, 3
Makes you think doesn't it?

>#JustInterThings

no need to flip your wig for it with all this wigwag Luciano

*waves the world*

>Inter's literal theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

After the legendary season with Mou, everything changed. From an Inter fan, this is so frustrating. Every year from december I start to cry and I don't watch the games ammore. Every year in August I fall in love again with the squad. It's such a pain in the ass

After the legendary season with Mou, everything changed. From an Inter fan, this is so frustrating. Every year from december I start to cry and I don't watch the games anymore. Every year in August I fall in love again with the squad. It's such a pain in the ass

>Every year in August I fall in love again with the squad
those scudetti d'agosto can really boost anyone's morale

>two weeks break.

Luciano Spalletti lost his temper after Inter’s 1-1 draw with Fiorentina. “Even my 80-year-old mother knows we are missing a centre-back.”

Mauro Icardi had opened the scoring somewhat against the run of play and they relied on Samir Handanovic heroics, but Giovanni Simeone snatched a stoppage-time equaliser for the Viola.

“There were several situations that went against us this week, as Yuto Nagatomo had flu and Andrea Ranocchia played through pain in his ribs, giving his best in the circumstances,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium.

“The team loses the ball too cheaply and that creates difficulties. We then lacked a bit of spirit, of strength in the duels. These are not our characteristics and we lost the ball in banal fashion.

“Yet we had taken the lead and, although Fiorentina deserved the equaliser, we had the chances to make it 2-0. They were off balance and we didn’t take advantage.”

Spalletti had to move Davide Santon to centre-back when Ranocchia eventually limped off, but was visibly frustrated and even angry when asked if Inter were short in some areas.

“I can’t take it anymore, I don’t know what else to say… Why don’t you go to the locker room and tell them if they aren’t good enough? I do my work, there are difficulties, it’s obvious to everybody that we are missing a centre-back. Do you want a reward for being able to count the number of players in the squad? Even my 80-year-old mother at home knows we are missing a centre-back.

“You’ve asked me the same thing since the start of the season, I’ve told you the same answer 750 times, but you keep asking. We have to work and win, not lose credibility and cry at the lack of a player.

“We have to make do with what we have and in my view we put in a good performance at times. I won't use this as an excuse, because I have to do my work and win pushing through these situations.

also chiesa was fucking amazing. he is easily worth 60 million

>Hellas: here's Matos and Petkovic
Bologna: Dzemaili comes back
>Cagliari: Van Der Wiel close to Nice, Letizia will replace him
Juventus is pushing to get Emre Can's sign to the contract immediately for June
>Napoli: deal with Deportivo for Rafael
Cagliari is interested in Castan
>Sassuolo on Cesena's Dalmonte
Juventus: Darmian is a target (JjUST, may I add)

I hate to come off as a contrarian but I read another person's opinion on a different forum and I think it makes sense - he looked impressive last night, that's for certain. But we also left a massive glaring whole on his side of the pitch, and a huge gap between the midfield and defense. I doubt there is another team right this moment in Serie A that would allow him that amount of opportunities and freedom of movement. Hell, Skriniar had to rotate positions on the fly just to stop him numerous times. The point I'm trying to make is that out of a solid dozen of opportunities he never ever came close really, and quickly started yelling, screaming and throwing tantrums almost. He needs to be developed for a year or two more at least. There is a reason why he hasn't played for the national team yet.

I want to see him in Inter obviously, but I don't think he would make a huge immediate impact. He would be way better than Candreva, and almost certainly better than Perisic but I am not sure he would fix everything that is wrong with our attack.

Today juventus gets top of the table for 2 weeks

Torino: Sirigu; Molinaro, Nkoulou, Burdisso, De Silvestri; Obi, Rincon, Baselli; Berenguer, Niang, Iago Falque;
>Bologna: Mirante; Mbaye, Gonzalez, Helander, Krafth; Poli, Pulgar; Verdi, Palacio, Di Francesco; Destro;

Have some Luv

he was super unlucky not to score so tnatrums were accebytable esp when it didnt ruin his game he was just letting out steam. he is like 20ish and already a big player. he would be a massive coup i hope inter gets ucl so they can challenge for him

>Inter director Piero Ausilio confirmed they are “paying attention” to Gerard Deulofeu, but have no intention of selling Joao Mario or Mauro Icardi.

fuck me

The only reason why they refuse to sell Joao Mario is because a) nobody wants to buy him and b) even if they would they wouldn't even pay 10 mil, let alone what we paid.

Icardi won't go now. We can sell him for far, far more at the end of the season given that he continues delivering. And even then we would get 150 mil or so, and that would barely be enough to buy a decent midfielder and a vastly inferior striker. Truly dark times.

Is, dare I say, Mazzarri the best coach for mid table teams in SerieA?

D-do you still love me, /SerieA/?

NO ERA

VAR IS SHIT

TOO MUCH FOG IN HERE

sucks to be miha today

>misses penalty for 1-1
>give 2-0 on a silver plate
el chileANO senores

wew lads, Niange did a thing!

How the fuck do these fucks allow themselves to get those tattoos in the damn neck (awful tattoos on top of that)?

Hes happy at inter and china money. Unless inter crash and burn i doybt he leaves

you wish you were cool enough for a tattoo like this

Milan (4-3-3): G. Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessié, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu. All. Gattuso
>Crotone (4-3-3): Cordaz; Sampirisi, Ajeti, Ceccherini, Martella; Rohden, Barberis, Mandragora; Trotta, Budimir, Stoian. All. Zenga

Napoli (4-3-3): Reina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Insigne, Mertens, Callejon. Allenatore: Sarri
>Hellas (4-2-3-1): Nicolas; Ferrari, Caracciolo, Heurtaux, Caceres; Fares, Buchel; Romulo, Bessa, Verde; Kean. Allenatore: Pecchia

Genoa (3-5-2): Perin; Rossettini, Spolli, Zukanovic; Biraschi, Bertolacci, Brlek, Rigoni, Laxalt; Pandev, Lapadula
>Sassuolo (4-3-3) Consigli ; Lirola, Goldaniga, Acerbi, Peluso; Missiroli, Magnanelli, Duncan; Berardi, Falcinelli, Politano.

Benevento (3-4-3): Belec; Djimsiti, Lucioni, Costa; Venuti, Viola, Memushaj, Lombardi; Brignola, Coda, Puscas.
>Sampdoria (4-3-1-2): Viviano; Sala, Silvestre, G. Ferrari, Regini; Barreto, Torreira, Praet; Ramirez; Quagliarella, Caprari.

S.P.A.L. (3-5-2): Gomis; Salamon, Vicari, Felipe; Lazzari, Schiattarella, Viviani, Grassi, Mattiello; Paloschi, Antenucci.
>Lazio (3-5-1-1): Strakosha; Wallace, De Vrij, Radu; Basta, Parolo, Lucas Leiva, Milinkovic-Savic, Lukaku; Luis Alberto; Immobile.

>tfw no Dutch Luv gf to enslave you

2-1
3-0
1-1
0-2
0-3

Is Kalinic still injured or just benched?

Benched

anyone have a webm of the Luis Alberto goal

I'm currently fapping on Luiz Alberto's goal

what a great touch

Can Milan win today?

I think the odds are even

What the fuck happened to Brignoli? After his meme goal he completely disappeared. Did someone from Milan kill him?

IM
MO
BI
LE

>yfw benis fixed all their matches and brignoli fucked up by equalising and was punished for it

>le score against relegation teams and do nothing else man, especially in NT
immobile, senores and senoritas

Chalanoglu hase been great so far, and Milan in general has been good, this means they'll concede from a set piece and go in full mental melt down again

>'30
>SPAL 2 - 3 Lazio

>wallace

Was Ancelotti really a good AC Milan coach in 2001–2009? I mean he only won 1 Serie A title ?

>especially in NT
but that's false

So when Ciro Immobile sucked in the Bundesliga, it was because he was homesick, right?

>slurpfest at milan
>slurpfest at benisvento
>slurpfest at gee no uh
>slurpfest at napoleon
>HERE'S A SHITLOAD OF GOALS AT SPAL SENPAI

CIRO CIRO CIRO
IMMOBILE
hat trick

Luis Alberto should be in the Spain squad for the World Cup. He’s the real deal.

No he is a fraud

If Italy had played Balo instead they would be in the WC

Holy shit that fucking post, Milan has been really unlucky

10 goals in 34 games isn’t that bad.

mostly, yes
he's a tap in merchant but he's good at it, we didn't go to the WC because Ventura is a retard.
Also lmaoing @ calling Immobile a fraud and suggesting Balotelli instead

Counting the current season, he now has four seasons in Italy with >20 goals while he managed a total of 14 goals in two years abroad.

what happened to Belotti? Why didn't he play?

great game lads

injuried again
the guy can barely speak Italian and has the QI of a toaster, i guess he has trouble settling anywhere that isn't a familiar place

He was never given a run in the team at BVB and Sevilla, a striker needs to get into the groove before he gets 20+ a season.

Knee is ded

Balo single handedly carried Italy to a euro final

Ciro is fucking shit against any team other than Serie B fodder

>Balo single handedly carried Italy to a euro final
not true at all, and even if it was true, it was 6 years ago, he's been a useless shit ever since that semifinal.
Also Immobile scored 2 o 3 times against Juve this season alone, are they Serie B fodder too?

Anyone has the webm of the red card foul non called on Cutrone?

>Scoring penalties against Juve

Wow did Italy not go through with such immense talent

>0-0
>0-0
>0-0
>0-0
>2-4

Shit I forgot Samp's goal, but still

youtube.com/watch?v=KlY-cEb08FI

I’m an Inter customer but now I really hope Napoli win the league. It will be some party.

If they don win someone is going to die in the celebrations

Utter meme goal lmao

BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI BONUCCI

BALANCES STATUS: SHIFTED