Looking for obscure 80s horror movie name

Help me out Sup Forums
I saw this movie as a kid and it left a deep impression. I've been looking for it for a years now, but so far no luck.
Most of my memories have faded away, but this is what I recall:

>horror film
>made in 80s or early 90s
>married couple
>husband starts experimenting with his grandfathers(?) weird scientific portal/time-travel equipment
>he changes, delves into experiments deeper, gets distant from wife she starts thinking it's not even same person anymore (husband had nice white teeth, new person has shitty ones)
>eventually disappears
>she contacts friend(?) of the family - our protagonist
>protagofag does investigation, figures there's some shady demonic things were going on
>at some point he gets into labs basement, finds a hatch, goes deeper, find like a sewer pipe, gets even deeper into some creepy dungeon
>it's dark so he falls into this well with spoopy monsters

I don't remember much after that, but eventually they found out that husband guy recalled his weird-ass grandpa from the past, gramps killed him and took over his place(they looked very alike, except for teeth)

Back then I saw movie in my(foreign) language, and the translation of the title was something like "Raised from hell" or "Raised from Dead", some variation of it.

BTW I bet this movie will look like crap to me now, but I can't live without at least finding it

>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mAKQKQBqKXM?t=56m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One more moment I remember vividly:

>protagonist and wife read/listen to and old story of creepy grandfathers doings
>granpa was doing weird frankensteiny experiments, to produce human-like monsters(?) or something
>failed ones he used to dump in the river
>movie goes to flashback to the olde days
>villagers with pitchforks and torches drag one of the failed abortions out of the river
>they stare with horror as this half-humanoid, disfigured creature twitches and moans

>pic again not related but somewhat similar

The Resurrected (1991)
No need to thank me.

fuck if I know

Is that a real photo?

It's a real photo of a film

>some guys are breaking into a compound
>one of them gets their leg caught in a bear trap
>???
>a severed arm in a refrigerator

All I remember, can anyone help me identify this film?

>The Resurrected

that's it, thanks matey

youtu.be/mAKQKQBqKXM?t=56m25s

it's from Hellraiser 2 I believe

Oh. Okay.

sound familiar. Any more details?

Nah sorry it's all I can remember, it was years ago and I never watched the whole thing because it was 2 spooky

the suckling 1990

Yeah this sounds really familiar to me too, but I can't remember where from.

The Boner Patrol 2: Bikini Ski Club Massacre (1988)

> Horror film
> Kitchen
> Girl is attacked by someone
> That someone is revealed to be possesed by her brother
> Once she realises this they have sex

Now THAT is an odd movie.

Aka Sewage Baby

Sounds a lot like See Spot Run for me

I remember this too, also they killed a girl or something, also big foot or aliens.

horror film plots never cease to amaze me

what is this picture from?

Slither

It's pretty good too