Me in Kenya with some cute nigglets

Me in Kenya with some cute nigglets
youtube.com/watch?v=ktHC9tHJt7Y

Why are tribal nigglets less violent then hood nigglets?

Are you a fucking fucking viking?

which one are you?

me on the left

tribal nigglets live in the filth of Africa 24/7, They are thankful every second that they haven't been bitten by the malaria carrying insects that swarm their huts

hood nigglets are too far removed and view Africa as their valhalla or eden or some shit

kenyan niggers are brotier

Depends on particular tribe.
It's like with rest of humans, individually there are good and bad specimens, collectively it's just a big pile of semi-intelligent mud.

did anyone see that eternal anglo last month who molested something like 200 kids in thailand or indonesia, posing as a teacher?

I think it's great, soon the cucks "help muh coloured brothers" will getting chased out out with pitchforks.

Same reason monkeys are alright if they don't live around humans, but once they live around humans they get extremely aggressive and will run up to people and pull their hair, rummage through their bags, take their food etc.
Basically, don't feed the monkeys. Once you, they can't help themselves.

they are free of jewish influence

How's Pokeyman Go in thurr?

Kenyans are generally nice

Are you the same user who posted from Kenya a few days ago?

Hood niggers are the descendants of the blacks who were captured and sold as slaves. Not exactly cream of the crop

Plus, poor black culture is absolutely terrible. I see plenty of haitian immigrants and they are leagues above brazilian blacks

Because:
>no white people to steal from
>no white people to blame all their problems on
>they don't live long enough to develop common sense and rational thinking and learn how to agriculture like how the rest of the world did aeons ago

What are their opinions on African Americans?

They were never taught the evils of racism, gibes, or Kendrick Lamar.

THIS

you mean brazilians in general?

High concentration of Jynx and Mankeys. Couldn't find much else.

They know how shit things are without the white man gibsmedat.

Ones living in white countries are spoiled

It's very simple. Niggers have no internal moral compass. They rely 100% of an external moral compass which is the community they live in.

Hood niggas not only have no one telling them "that's wrong, don't do that", they're actually encouraged to commit crimes.

>Why are tribal nigglets less violent then hood nigglets?
When you take a wild animal out of it's natural habitat and introduce it to an unfamiliar situation, drastic and often violent behavioural changes are likely to occur.

Trust me, I'm a psychology dropout.

You posted this a while ago
Either that's not you, or you're trying to milk your little holiday vacation for all the attention you can get

True fact.

I saw a Kenyan Leaver argue a Remainian "traveller" into the ground. They good people.

Kunnen we nu vrienden worden of niet

You definitely aren't ufc fighter justin wren.

But you probably do get malaria every couple of months like he does in your third world country.

Your a failed MMA fighter who fought on the shittiest season of The Ultimate Fighter and can hardly string an intelligent sentence together? And you post on Sup Forums, riggghhttt