Still think it looks shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w-wHKVt6BY
youtube.com/watch?v=7LqgdNVTcRA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBiqU5l_6K0
youtube.com/watch?v=wOmDDxOACsU#t=12m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

He's supposed to be a regular looking clown to lure you in.

What moron of a kid would reach his hand down the drain with that fucking thing staring at them?

Yes dumbass, how the fuck did they miss the point so hard?

>He's supposed to be a regular looking clown to lure you in.

Hip young audiences would think that's silly though.

The clown needs to look sinister 100% of the time or people won't know why to be scared of it.

John Wayne Gacy? not my idea of a clown

What moron of a kid would not be alarmed at a clown in a storm drain? Or any person in a storm drain? If you're going to be autistic then be autistic correctly.

Yeah...

Not funny at all.

If my dad was as gullible as Georgie I wouldn't have been born. Some homo in a truck tried convincing him to get in. Flashed candy around. Dad got weirded out and sprinted to a store close by. This was the 60s. Pretty sure if Ronald McDonald heyo'd and hollered at him from a sewer that similar rape-murder alarms would be blaring in his head. The thing with the beginning of IT is that Georgie was unlucky enough to be right near Pennywise when Pennywise popped its head up. Makes it easy to get hypnotized. Even when IT was looking like a spooky mummified clown on the ice far away from Ben, the fat fuck still fell under ITs spell. Only reason he snapped out of it was because a tornado siren or whatever started blaring. If you hate the movie's costume I don't blame you though. Just the whole "a kid wouldn't fall for this" doesn't apply.

>CGI clown
why?

>Edgy evil stare is even present in the sewer scene

>implying a little kid wouldn't run screaming from a face like that

the fuck? one glimpse and georgie would be fucking out of there, not sticking his hand in to get a fucking balloon

Why didn't they cast a comedian as the clown?

Got any other draws of the novel?

I suck at this

Remakes have to make everything edgy, it happened to Freddy too, its fucking ridiculous. Part of what made it so horrifying was the juxtaposition of an innocent looking clown that was actually a horrendous demon.

This shit is just boring, too straight forward and uncreative

Thats the thing, Pennywise just looked like a normal clown but hes popping out of a sewer drain and sounds like a con-artist trying to swindle a kid. Theres a clear contrast to his design and his immediate attitude thats frightening.
And ofc you get the big money shot of him suddenly growing fangs.

yeah there's some from the 25th anniversary of the book.

Damn that looks terrible.

The original storm drain scene is GOAT.

OMG I MEMBER THAT SCENE

Great

If you have more keep posting them, please

nice, more dear sir

How does the drider look?

whoever took these pics did a pretty shitty job

Parents would just see a clown (if they could see him)
Kids see the truth

left one is creepy
right one is 'edgy lol so evul xd'

What scene is this??

dope

Doesn't he sometimes go edgy-mode though? Like in the miniseries sometimes he showed his teeth before the kill or to intimidate.

Perhaps the new Pennywise look is just the spooky-look and he will look more kind normally in the movie? I mean it makes more sense to advertise a horror movie with a scary clown than with a normal clown.

>He's supposed to be a regular looking clown to lure you in.
What moron of a kid indeed

the design for that clown and the whole Im scared of clowns meme has to die.

The hooligan kids throw the gay dude off the bridge. Right at the start of the novel.

IT'S HAPPENING

Anyone know the name of that Indian television adaptation of IT? Started it a while back but stopped to do something else, forgot to save my place and forgot its name, and now I can't find the fucking thing again.

It's called Woh, and it makes the remake look like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=_w-wHKVt6BY

holy shit
thanks user, I legit was afraid I might have dreamt it after the struggle I went through trying to find it again
keeping this shit saved

Neat

but its a semi-normal looking clown that has floating balloons

its playing off the fact kids willingly get into rust-bucket vans because of the promise of free candy

do they do that weird dance-off thing in every episode as required by indian law?

Why didn't they bring him back on to portray an r rated version of Pennywise?

>draws
Illiterate shitcunt.

They just didn't.

>Doesn't he sometimes go edgy-mode though?
It feeds on fear so yeah

He had a stroke a few years back

I think the only thing they got right was the suit, looks more ol' timey
But the face is kinda tragic

After IT he should play MOOT.

It's impossible to tell if it'll be any good from a promotional picture in a newspaper, still hopeful.

On a related note: I saw It when I was 7 or 8, couldn't take a dump or shower with a closed door for half a year after.

Well...Stephen King himself loved it. Make of that what you will.

Stephen King shills literally everything

Stephen King is a humongous pleb to be honest, makes me worried.

honestly that would make his portrayal even creepier.

James Cameron liked Genysis.
youtube.com/watch?v=7LqgdNVTcRA

Actually from an advertising perspective it would make more sense to only show the normal looking clown, to pique interest and create anticipation for what the evil clown will look like. The advertising as it is does nothing but spoil parts of your movie, really. I would bet large amounts of money that this flick will be awful.

he admits to being one though.

and the main reason he'll shill anything with his name on it is he kinda has to. Standard studio contracts and all. If he doesn't shill it they won't pay him.

>It's a dementia ridden Stephen tweets that upcoming horror film he hasn't seen totally scared him in theaters soon™ episode

>dementia ridden
Awww did he shit on Daddy again?

Stephen, it's past your bedtime

>he admits to being one though.
doesn't make it any better really

I dunno he sounds sort of sincere.

>you wouldn't have been born if your dad got sucked off and driven home by some old shit
yeah he might have gained a mentor or something, imagine how much better his life would be

>damage control

I think that the spoopy clown meme comes from the fact that a clown (or other costumed person, really) completely out of place is weird enough that it's scary because of the unknown. then that got latched onto by movie studios and the spooky clown meme was born

>pedophile is a capeshit fag
Yup you need to die along with your brown skin.

Coming from the same man that hated the Shining film so much that he had it remaid, do you remember the remake? Thats how bad it was.....

If Steven King makes a cameo in his own movie book then its crap, and the rumor in the town where it was filmed was that he was there.....

looks like a meme show taylor made for reddit

wow, original. so based on this screenshot Pennywise appears on the page of a magazine, supposedly while one of the kids is reading it? Is the text on the left some easter egg?

>emakes have to make everything edgy, it happened to Freddy too, its fucking ridiculous
Except for the 1st 2 Nigtmares (& 3 too mostly) Freddy was more dark & menacing then comical.
Retard fuck.

His attitude is a disgrace these days. Fans across the globe want to see him and he just hides away and sneers at paparazzi. Fame has went to his head.

Seven teenagers – Ashutosh, Raja, Julie, Shiva, Ronnie, Sanjeev and Rahul – battle an evil force called Woh, who kidnaps children, and rid the town of Panchgani of his menace. They promise that they'll return, if Woh ever returns. Fifteen years after they part ways, Ashutosh starts seeing balloons, at the places where children are being kidnapped. He immediately recognizes that Woh has returned and calls his friends to return. All the friends return except Sanjeev who gets killed by Woh's people. The day they realise it the police take the friends into custody and they narrate how they battled Woh with the help of Samidha 15 years ago. Police believe them and releases them. They go and meet Samidha and she joins their group. They finish Woh with difficulty. The same day Ashutosh comes to know his wife is pregnant. Raja proposes to Samidha. All the friends return to their normal lives. Bad omens happen during birth of Ashutosh's child Siddharth, his doctor and Ashutosh's aunt are mysteriously killed. Ashutosh's friends arrive for Siddharth's 7th birthday, they realise Woh has returned in form of Siddharth. They go to the same caves and find out from the mother of Woh that he is her son who faced trouble from the society due to his short height. He committed suicide and became an evil spirit. The friends convince him to leave Siddharth's body and help him attain salvation. Siddharth is saved and the story ends on a good note.

tl:dr
>Indian Pennywise is literally a suicidal manlet
>Indian Bill's child turns out to be Pennywise on his 7th birthday, but only briefly.

he doesn't even wave at events or anything the bastard

King did not write a sequel to IT so what's this utter garbage India? Also how the fuck is that comments section for real?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBiqU5l_6K0

Bump for more Indian pooclown fun

youtube.com/watch?v=wOmDDxOACsU#t=12m34s

>finale's actual description
Vikram (Woh)'s mother tries to give hopes to Vikram. Just then, Siddhart transforms into Vikram and tells his mother that he was not sleeping but listening to the tale. He says that he had decided to become a big man whose mother will be respected by everyone. He remembers how people used to make fun of him. A few people of the village mock at Vikram (The Joker) due to his short stature. Vikram tells that he worked very hard to become a big man.

What its the proper form?

Seriouly this is not my native language, i speak:

Italian
Spanish
German
Dutch
Russian
English

So for me its difficult to remember all of the proper ways to write, it will be helpful

thanks

шeл бы ты oтcюдa пeтyшoк

Hey hothead, how bout a blowjob? Bobby does it for a dime, fifteen cents for overtime. Matter of fact, I'll do it for free.

кoнeчнo нeт

Not the guy you're asking, but it's "drawings". Confusing, because drawing is a form of the verb, but it's also the noun.

Ignore that other guy, he probably doesn't even own a passport.

Woh dude

>a white guy calling brown people pedophiles

>taylor made

Drawings, singular is drawing

diamond dozen in this dogee dog world